Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (30 Viewers)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
could someone explain me how this works please? =)

hcvktDu.jpg
Inside your paz\patcher_resources folder is the text file. Open and add the armors you have texture mods use for. Save and use this option in resorepless for it to fix holes in that armor. Use comma to separate multiple files.

Jeany

Casual Client
Inside your paz\patcher_resources folder is the text file. Open and add the armors you have texture mods use for. Save and use this option in resorepless for it to fix holes in that armor. Use comma to separate multiple files.
ah figured it out, thank you very much for explaining!! <3

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I put all tree files into my PAZ file (resorepless/patcher-recources/source_codes) but then this error appeared. Its for every file the same
error message.
Try running as administrator.

Bom trabalho BlackFireBR... im assuming BR stands for Brazil.... anyway awesome work, it looks like a completely different mod since the last time i saw it (around the time awakenings started to come out in EU)
Thank you for the appreciation, I'm glad you like it.
And yes, I'm from Brazil :p
Q59QvNd.png
dB04CTv.png

It is Mr. Indigo's ranger.
Fixed nipples and buttocks around.
It seems better to modify the texture near the hole in the butt
This is AMAZING! Keep it up suzu

nickson555

Content Creator
This 3d model editing have a very noticeable texture error on the butt.
Is it possible to edit only the nipples part and makes no changes to butt?
And also how do I know the nipples location on the 2d texture after importing the new 3d model?
I want to adjust the location of nipples of my nude mod so it suits the new nipples location. Thx.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Just asking, but would the 3D Model Export / Import (because it would allow people to edit the 3d meshes) help fix or find a fix to the character holes/missing parts we get because of texture removal from some armours cause do to being mesh related? the fix we have now leaves quite a bit of clipping.

Sorry bad english and thanks

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Just asking, but would the 3D Model Export / Import (because it would allow people to edit the 3d meshes) help fix or find a fix to the character holes/missing parts we get because of texture removal from some armours cause do to being mesh related? the fix we have now leaves quite a bit of clipping.

Sorry bad english and thanks
That's a good question, anyone can try that sometime?
Maybe we have to edit the armor 3D model, not the body.

yHLDRMa.png
dk body textures arent showing up in game
Make sure you have the file "pdw_00_nude_0001.dds" under "Black Desert Online\character\texture\".
If you don't have it, copy it from "Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\texture\"

CZukoff

Potential Patron
That's a good question, anyone can try that sometime?
Maybe we have to edit the armor 3D model, not the body.

In most games developers make a base "Nude" body then model armors around that base body. Once they finish modeling the armor they export the armor set effectively creating a new body model. You can see in various cash outfits or in game armors that they will either leave the crotch and or nipples alone for the base body so you can get a glimpse of them at odd angles. Other times those elements are removed, usually when they aren't visable. The reason they "cut up" the base body when modeling is it wastes systems resources to render something 99.9% of the players normally would never see.

If you really wanted to see this in effect make the edits to the model+texture of the base body then login with a stripped character (Meaning NOTHING is equipped) then put on some form of armor that would show off the assets of a character and notice how things aren't the way they should be? The exact reason is because you're new texture/model aren't being applied to the old armor designs which is why you can see artifacts arise as when the game engine referances the UV mapping for the texture the model doesn't have the updated information.

I know this is probably a piss poor explanation on the matter as I'm a self taught modder whose the absolute worst at making textures but I'm fairly certain this is the root of the issue.

A decent example of this process would be custom body models for Skyrim/Fallout game. Whenever someone made a custom body either the author of the new body type or another member of the community would need to make a "Conversion" pack for the existing in game armors and other popular armor models other mod authors had created. The process was fairly straight forward as you would import the armors into your modeling program then adjust them to match you custom body.

The tedium of this led to the development of "Oufit Studio" and the "Body Slide" tools which effectively streamlined this process. Given the way Black Desert Online's models and armors are rigged to morph sliders I'm willing to bet a similar solution could be developed so that way any number of custom body presets could be seamlessly dropped into the game. Hell maybe even those tools from the Nexus could be directly adapted to BDO.

CZukoff

Potential Patron
Uh, from what I understood, the armor model files themselves have the information which body parts to cut out, so you'd have to sniff in there.

Sort of. Normal procedure has you import a stock body, then model your outfit around the body, then trim the hidden fat off the body, then export the outfit+body model as one unified object. Heads are modeled separately in most cases to make "presets" far easier to deal with which is why in a lot of games you will see "Neck seams" and the infinite struggles modding communites have with hiding them.

The method I explained is also why some armors/outfits in games will give your character bigger/smaller breasts at times when there no real logical reason for the shape to have changed or why some thighs/waist lines will change slightly even though there still completely exposed. In essence every outfit/armor piece has it own unique body model attached to it which is why their file sizes are so damned big. (Note that I haven't actually dug through this game archives to validate this claim, it is a very common method of development for game assets in the industry as even a buddy who got his 4 year in game development explained that was the basic method they were taught for armor design)

warrosdel

Potential Patron
Sorry blackfire i didn't run the program as administrator so it didn't work thanks for the help any way and for this awesome mod. :D

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Just putting this out here. If any of you guys are smart enough to post nude mod pics onto beauty album and get banned, it's your own fault and not the mod creators.

Try to be smart, people.

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Sort of. Normal procedure has you import a stock body, then model your outfit around the body, then trim the hidden fat off the body, then export the outfit+body model as one unified object. Heads are modeled separately in most cases to make "presets" far easier to deal with which is why in a lot of games you will see "Neck seams" and the infinite struggles modding communites have with hiding them.

The method I explained is also why some armors/outfits in games will give your character bigger/smaller breasts at times when there no real logical reason for the shape to have changed or why some thighs/waist lines will change slightly even though there still completely exposed. In essence every outfit/armor piece has it own unique body model attached to it which is why their file sizes are so damned big. (Note that I haven't actually dug through this game archives to validate this claim, it is a very common method of development for game assets in the industry as even a buddy who got his 4 year in game development explained that was the basic method they were taught for armor design)
Data at the end of each PAC file has culling data for the body mesh.

Does the model import/export tool only work with bodies correctly right now? I tried it with armors, and while it looked like it worked, I don't think the bone rigging/skinning was imported as well. This seems to limit the modding to removing armor parts at the moment (though it is a lot better than using the texture method)
I just tried to convert a random armor piece and it resulted in a corrupt PAC file, so I think there's a bug in my code which makes it incompatible with certain PAC files. I'll try to fix it.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Just putting this out here. If any of you guys are smart enough to post nude mod pics onto beauty album and get banned, it's your own fault and not the mod creators.

Try to be smart, people.
yeah I was thinking like if someone post a pic onto beauty/photo album.
But can you see portrait pic of someone else too? I got nude as portrait and played for 2days now

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
does anyone know the filename for the DK Grunil Armor by a chance? Thank you! <3
its quite a bit of work but you can use resorepless to find out, you just have to know how the Grunil looks like ingame then use resorepless -> tools (5) -> Fix holes on character (3) -> Browse Files (1) select the pac file and press L (ignore the ones that end _dm.pac) and it will extract the textures and show you a preview of it in 3D (if you have the 3D object converter working)

Yes its quite a bit of work and there probably is a better way to find what grunil files are but for that you will have to wait for a reply from a "master" ^_^

PS:i used the fix holes on character because it allowed me see the file in question a bit faster than just extracting the textures option would allow me to. And i have been out of the loop when it comes to resorepless and injectors since the awakenings started coming out, so i just know the very basics of this... even so, just barely

Also on a side note, forgive my bad english ^_^

EDIT: or just use paz_browser

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.