Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
Hi,
Since i installed Resorpless V2.9 i can't acces to the character customisation interface without crashing.
I did the exact same modification than for v2.7, which works very fine.
*All max attributs set to 200
*removing every starter items
*removing a specific underwear
*removing secondary weapon when not in combat

With V2.9 what is weird too, is that when i connect to the game, my basic character customisations aren't visible -> my maehwa get all her settings to the minimum and it doesn't change after some time (very very skinny)

So for now i reinstalled v2.7, everything works fine and am at your disposal for testing v2.9 if you need to.

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
Same here as Xaoyu, unable to install anything since today's patch.

edit: nwm, just had to uninstall, repair the client and install again to fix it...

Algarvian2001

Potential Patron
After the latest patch from today, I can confirmed that 2.9's body slider extension causes crash in the appearance menu and the game resets all sliders to minimum.

The only exceptions are ranger and dark knight.

khazerruss

Potential Patron
Hi,
As the dark knight patch came today, I did as was said in the instructions and used the restore backup option.
I got the error that the files are corruped and the launcher will restart to fix 'em.

Did I miss something?

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
Hi,
As the dark knight patch came today, I did as was said in the instructions and used the restore backup option.
I got the error that the files are corruped and the launcher will restart to fix 'em.

Did I miss something?
Do what i did, just repair, install again and it should work fine.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Hi,

Did I miss something?
yeah, and the repair doesn't actually download everything, they will scan your file and download only the corrupted file

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Resorepless v2.9b
- Fixed crash in the appearance menu when changing any of the "Arms" values in the "Change body parts max size" menu.
- Fixed "Get texture from a file" not being able to extract texture due to doubling up file path.
Download: Resorepless v2.9b

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Kenith, I posted in the first page, all your modified outfits I could find in this thread. Some from heluo187 too.
Very nice job.

If someone else wants your modded outfit featured in the first page, just let me know.

Kenith said:
Black Final: 6-black.zip
Cape Off
ResuA8n.jpg

Cape On
1XHGe0X.jpg

DM-texture 1
y6Nr4KO.jpg

DM-texture 2
uLZQwza.jpg
Kenith said:
True White: 3-white.zip

jobulnc.jpg

- In game shot

I made the metal part more white.

When low Dur 1
CpX0z3N.jpg

WHen low dur 2
Vg8BU6y.jpg
Kenith said:
Kenith said:
Black1: 5-black-cape.zip
-In game shot : Cape Off
oJYNA67.jpg

Cape ON
wboOPOc.jpg

Cape OFF
YJx6ngn.jpg

DM texture - Low dur"
XQpqWZG.jpg
Kenith said:
heluo187 said:

Kenith said:
Snow Flower: uploadWhitewinter.zip
HdiKPGH.jpg

Shot in game

DK Front 1
eOX2oUu.jpg

DK Front 2
dpsq8e9.jpg

DK Front 3
Rm90OWl.jpg
Kenith said:
Snow Flower 2: SimpleSnowWhite.zip
2XfnTxz.png

: This cos is in KR only

More Back
uy1vUAo.jpg

More Front
5YV7Aiq.jpg
Kenith said:
Snow Flower Boots
OEtiqSa.jpg

V. Black Download: Black.zip

HaszZa3.jpg

V. White Download: White.zip
heluo187 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resorepless v2.9b

- Fixed crash in the appearance menu when changing any of the "Arms" values in the "Change body parts max size" menu.
- Fixed "Get texture from a file" not being able to extract texture due to doubling up file path.

Download: Resorepless v2.9b

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
Hey i have a small scale problem that I can't point out what it is. After using the fix holes on character using it again doesn't work it says it can't find my pad0000meta file and obviously it is there as always. I tried this with the newest 2.9b and same problem took the upperbody option with all female classes and ran it and yeah after that if I want to fix holes on something else it says I can't find it. Also it doesn't fix all of the outfits for me. And one strange example is it fixes Karin outfit for my maehwa but not for any other classes and the new DK regular outfits stay untouched I'll include screenshots. Also clean install does not do anything. I install first resorepless then meta inject suzus textures and then run the fix holes. Anyone have any idea where the problem might be? :/
65GrqlN.png

lT5Witv.png

WW1HN4P.png

tNmo3nP.jpg

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
I noticed that the program doesnt remove the underwear for maehwa anymore. Everytime i run it, it still keeps the underwear for them, no matter if i remove them via the options or manually through the tools (i selected remove starter gear only on all options).

5eff99ad74b53df716ac949647790b66.jpg

Last edited:

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
That screen look more like maehwa. Not working for that too? I should check later and report back when I get back online
yeah sry, edited...
Funny thing is that the character is nude when wearing only starter gear, but wearing underwear when wearing only underwear (when you check costumes in the beauty shop)...

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
You choose to hide starter only then all other underwear will be visiable. If on underwear you choose remove all then even shop ones should be hidden. Maybe I misunderstand. Perhaps post screen shot of settings?

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR I still am getting some error when extracting. Is this problem with win7?

It create funny folder :eek: has partial extract file inside...
Error 2.9b 2.png
error when it happens
Error 2.9b.png
Funny is how I can try same file and it sometimes work? :confused: Usually first time error but not always. Sometimes second and third time too. I think I maybe have done something wrong

Last edited:

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
Ok then...

Settings:
7661a978254fb32b73806ddae72bffc0.png

Underwear:
8c82273e1b0170a5d440088ee201c8a4.jpg

Starter set:
1357178289fb0065069f25869e97a7b4.jpg

Maehwa is the only one acting like this, every other character has both options nude with these settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.