Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

McCay

Potential Patron
Hi Blackfire,

I'd like to remove the belts of the [Ranger] Marine Romance Shoes, (refers to this image)

Marine Romance Shoes.png

Seems the code is phw_10_foot_0018 .

However, I treid:
Remove right bottom part of the dds file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove any combination of different parts within the dds file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove right bottom part of the dds file + erase all the other content of phw_10_foot_0018 related file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove right bottom part of the dds file + erase all the other content of phw_10_*_0018 related file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove right bottom part of the dds file + erase all the other content of 0018 related file, then apply it to the Meta Injector

None of them were working and the shoe belts are still there.

So just wondering could you please help me to remove the two shoe belts mentioned as the image?

Thanks a million :)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hi Blackfire,

I'd like to remove the belts of the [Ranger] Marine Romance Shoes, (refers to this image)

View attachment 60308

I am pretty sure phw is sorceress. I been working on sorc files lately. resorep extractor says ranger files are pew. Maybe this why it didn't work for you. Maybe check shop for sorceress outfit and see if changed!

McCay

Potential Patron
I am pretty sure phw is sorceress. I been working on sorc files lately. resorep extractor says ranger files are pew. Maybe this why it didn't work for you. Maybe check shop for sorceress outfit and see if changed!
Yeah, but there's no pew_10_foot_0018 file, nor any pew 0018 related files in the texture library. I guess ranger and sorceress share this one file as the costume... Also I tried to renamed phwXXX0018 into pewXXX0018, Mega Injector says could find matched file :(

S

ShadowXDS1

Every time i install this mod it keeps saying not clean and nothing changes in game can some one help me

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi Blackfire,

View attachment 60308

However, I treid:
Remove right bottom part of the dds file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove any combination of different parts within the dds file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove right bottom part of the dds file + erase all the other content of phw_10_foot_0018 related file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove right bottom part of the dds file + erase all the other content of phw_10_*_0018 related file, then apply it to the Meta Injector
Remove right bottom part of the dds file + erase all the other content of 0018 related file, then apply it to the Meta Injector

None of them were working and the shoe belts are still there.

So just wondering could you please help me to remove the two shoe belts mentioned as the image?

Thanks a million :)
I was trying to do what you wanted, but I just found out that the part you want to remove from the shoes is also used for the shoes itself, so removing it, would make a hole in the shoes as well:
shoes1.jpg shoes2.jpg
If you still want it anyway, here's the edited texture with that part removed:
phw_10_foot_0018.zip

Just use Meta Injector to inject it

Every time i install this mod it keeps saying not clean and nothing changes in game can some one help me
Which region are you playing?

Attachments

phw_10_foot_0018.zip
43.7 KB · Views: 129

McCay

Potential Patron
I was trying to do what you wanted, but I just found out that the part you want to remove from the shoes is also used for the shoes itself, so removing it, would make a hole in the shoes as well:
View attachment 60315 View attachment 60316
If you still want it anyway, here's the edited texture with that part removed:
phw_10_foot_0018.zip

Just use Meta Injector to inject it

Which region are you playing?

Oh that's the reason!... Thank you so much Blackfire, seems I have to make a tough decision now lol..

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
File Preview unsupported file type fix:
-If you are seeing this message when trying to preview some files using the Tools included in resorepless, do this:
error-jpg.58058

- Download this: 3d_object_converter_v6.50.zip and extract all the files to:
"Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\3d_converter\"

Now you should be able to preview basically any file of the game.

random1235

Potential Patron
Wow you really did an amazing job with this mod, I have one Question though.

Is there a way to only make my Character nude and leave every other player clothed?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Wow you really did an amazing job with this mod, I have one Question though.

Is there a way to only make my Character nude and leave every other player clothed?
Thank you :)
There no way to do that exactly, but you can remove only 1 armor (the one you use) using "Tools->Remove a File" and if anyone else is not using the same armor as you, it will be the closest thing you can have from being the only character naked.

random1235

Potential Patron
I'm having a really hard time navigating that menu, because instead of colors there are a lot of weird Characters. I also can't see everything because the Window(which I can't resize) cuts it off.
Is there a solution to that?

Attachments

• ss+(2017-02-24+at+05.22.53).png
    ss+(2017-02-24+at+05.22.53).png
    39.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
One possiblity is to use costume you rarely see. I think I might buy coupon from cash shop for this purpose. I can use those rubbish costumes from costume craft. No one really wears those. Especially the dress.

I'm having a really hard time navigating that menu, because instead of colors there are a lot of weird Characters.

I have same problem. It is time for us to upgrade to win10... Or beg Blackfire for no color version.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I'm having a really hard time navigating that menu, because instead of colors there are a lot of weird Characters. I also can't see everything because the Window(which I can't resize) cuts it off.

One possiblity is to use costume you rarely see. I think I might buy coupon from cash shop for this purpose. I can use those rubbish costumes from costume craft. No one really wears those. Especially the dress.

I have same problem. It is time for us to upgrade to win10... Or beg Blackfire for no color version.
Yes, upgrade to at least Windows 8 (Windows 10 recommended).

Next version I might make the program detect if you are running windows 7 and replace the colors with something else.

random1235

Potential Patron
I'm using Windows 8.1.
I managed to remove most of the clutter by enabling all the clothing again, but the problem with the window size still persists. It cuts off the 3rd row of Items(I only see the numbers) when I scroll further it skips to the 4th one. I can only adjust the windowsize vertically but not horizontally.
DJWWy7e.png

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I just extracted the Dark Knight textures since the pre-creation event started and I noticed they are differant then before.

Before it was a 2k texture, now its half the size! Only 1k! While they did fix the weird dark spot on the crotch/butt area, they also removed the nipples, butt cheek crease and the black nails. Overall the texture is much lower res and the details are lower. Its most obvious on the elbow and the hands.

Here are some comparisons. (Keep in mind gif format degrades the quality some, also I shrunk the 2k body texture to 1k so you could compare what the changes were.)

VK0MuOA.gif

g5mAyq3.gif

GeEmz1l.gif

I am now curious which texture Resorepless used as a base?

chucky99999

Potential Patron
At the beginning i got problems with the proportions feature too, i just ended up using the old method and it works flawlessly, just do the old patch after installing resorepless
This works for all for all but DK, I love bumping the min. dimensions and proportions on all characters but don't care for super pointy boobs. Just need to back up \gamecommondata\customization before running resorepless. Not sure what else I can do, I guess I can manual inject the XML but not really worth it for 1 character I can't play yet.

Great work on the mod!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.