Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (35 Viewers)

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Can someone isolate the pubic hair on a transparent png/pdn file format?

I would like to make blond, blue, or other color pubic hairs.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

Uladentar

Potential Patron
Hi, Blackfire, the Panty Region of My Kunoichi is still missing, is there an actual option I need to select to fix this, or is it an automatic addition like I assumed and something just went wrong...?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, Blackfire, the Panty Region of My Kunoichi is still missing, is there an actual option I need to select to fix this, or is it an automatic addition like I assumed and something just went wrong...?
Can you post a screenshot of your settings?
And which game region is your game?

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
Ola,

I don't manage to get back the normal mode for Kibelius armor despite i put it on in the Tool menu. What can i do about it ?

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I wonder if Lauren will win?
She seems to be the most popular of the group. :wink:
Lauren.png

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
Hi Blackfire,

as always, great work. Thanks for that.

Will pantyless males come back soon? I see the option is still there, but it won't apply at all.

upload_2017-2-12_15-37-6.png

caoyifu1109

Potential Patron
hello,
I want you ask that
Is public hair 2.0 zip file damaged or not, i can not open it. i have try to use different compressing software but still not working.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
hello,
I want you ask that
Is public hair 2.0 zip file damaged or not, i can not open it. i have try to use different compressing software but still not working.
Just download both texture pack. I had no problems at all extracting them using winrar
It has to be something on your end.

Mrow

Potential Patron
I've found another very minor bug in the latest version, not thoroughly investigated with all classes yet

But the hide weapons while not in combat option with Kunoichi hides none of the weapons. I'll test if the hiding works when the in combat flag is off, and if it affects other classes, and update this post.

I've confirmed that Kunoichi weapons aren't hidden regardless of the 'not in combat only' flag.

Last edited:

CZukoff

Potential Patron
Fire I'm sure there are guys the world over who pretty much worship you for the work you've done. I get the feeling even the developers are tipping their caps to you going "We wanted to do this ourselves, due to publishing issues we couldn't" I mean theres no way in hell they don't know about whats going on here after all. I mean if you pay attention to how the characters models are deisgned, the outfits "degrade"/etc it just screams that this is the way it was "supposed" to be.
Af6ByyK.png

pKJTfec.jpg

Km9xSWu.png

Funny enough on that note, a lot of friends usually considered these kind of mods too pervy, after seeing how my characters looked most of them were awestruck that a video game character could be so alluring. Quite a few of them are now using the mod as well... So thank you for helping corrupt my chums haha.

Uladentar

Potential Patron
Can you post a screenshot of your settings?
And which game region is your game?
I am from North America, and One Screenshot coming up :D
Screenshot (114).png
Also, Despite not having anything removed en masse, I have the specific underwears that I wear-- in this case, Jasmine garter-- taken out individually. This problem only presents itself in the Kunoichi, as it did before this update.
2017-02-12_1958038676.JPG

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I've found another very minor bug in the latest version, not thoroughly investigated with all classes yet

But the hide weapons while not in combat option with Kunoichi hides none of the weapons. I'll test if the hiding works when the in combat flag is off, and if it affects other classes, and update this post.

I've confirmed that Kunoichi weapons aren't hidden regardless of the 'not in combat only' flag.
Yeah, it seems that they are not being removed indeed, this has been happening since v1.0 of this mod, I'll take a closer look into that later.

I am from North America, and One Screenshot coming up :D
Also, Despite not having anything removed en masse, I have the specific underwears that I wear-- in this case, Jasmine garter-- taken out individually. This problem only presents itself in the Kunoichi, as it did before this update.
Update your tool to the latest v2.7. All the 2.6 version had an issue that if you don't close the tool and try to change settings and patch again, it still removes the armors you previously marked to remove.

Also, my tool sees that you set the underwear to "Keep All" , and doesn't patch the _ao.dds files. That's why you see the wholes.

Trust me, update to v2.7 and you will be fine.

Fire I'm sure there are guys the world over who pretty much worship you for the work you've done. I get the feeling even the developers are tipping their caps to you going "We wanted to do this ourselves, due to publishing issues we couldn't" I mean theres no way in hell they don't know about whats going on here after all. I mean if you pay attention to how the characters models are deisgned, the outfits "degrade"/etc it just screams that this is the way it was "supposed" to be.
Af6ByyK.png

pKJTfec.jpg

Km9xSWu.png

Funny enough on that note, a lot of friends usually considered these kind of mods too pervy, after seeing how my characters looked most of them were awestruck that a video game character could be so alluring. Quite a few of them are now using the mod as well... So thank you for helping corrupt my chums haha.
This post was very interested to read. Thanks for posting that, it's interesting to hear stories about what people think about the mod and how they are using it. Screenshots looks awesome too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.