Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Uladentar

Potential Patron
Update your tool to the latest v2.7. All the 2.6 version had an issue that if you don't close the tool and try to change settings and patch again, it still removes the armors you previously marked to remove.

Also, my tool sees that you set the underwear to "Keep All" , and doesn't patch the _ao.dds files. That's why you see the wholes.

Trust me, update to v2.7 and you will be fine.

I am updated, 2.7d, specifically...

Uladentar

Potential Patron
Hey, Blackfire, I still have a problem. I did update to 2.7, like you said I needed to (didn't realise that, whoops) and I Decided to Remove underwear,to generate _ao files as you suggested... but, the catch is now, it won't let me RESTORE the underwear I DON'T want removed q.q
I'm trying to set it up, so that only two underwears will disappear-- Jasmine Garter and Tank Top for my Tamer. How can I do this, as it seems nothing here will work? If I try to have none patched, and remove specific files, my Kuno's panty area is missing. If I patch it all, and restore all but what I want, it won't even restore anything...

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey, Blackfire, I still have a problem. I did update to 2.7, like you said I needed to (didn't realise that, whoops) and I Decided to Remove underwear,to generate _ao files as you suggested... but, the catch is now, it won't let me RESTORE the underwear I DON'T want removed q.q
I'm trying to set it up, so that only two underwears will disappear-- Jasmine Garter and Tank Top for my Tamer. How can I do this, as it seems nothing here will work? If I try to have none patched, and remove specific files, my Kuno's panty area is missing. If I patch it all, and restore all but what I want, it won't even restore anything...
Now I understand what you are trying to do.
Do this:
- Download this: Black Desert Online AO Files.zip
- Download this: Meta Injector
- Extract everything from the Meta Injector zip to you "Paz" folder.
- Extract the files from the "AO Files.zip" to the "files_to_patch" folder inside your "Paz" folder.
- Run resorepless with the "Keep All" options.
- Use the "Remove specific file" function to remove the underwear you want.
- Run "meta_injector.exe" to patch the _ao files.

Attachments

Black Desert Online AO Files.zip
18.5 KB · Views: 215

Sogeki

Potential Patron
Resorepless Nude Textures Original Nipples Edition
In case you didn't like the new nipples introduced in version v2.6, here's a texture pack with all the textures, including all the shaved and pubic hair textures, with the nipples used in version 2.5 and bellow
View attachment 60093
Download Link: Resorepless Nude Textures Original Nipples Edition

Instructions:

- Extract the content of the .zip file inside your "Paz" folder.
- Run resorepless.exe and patch the game as usual.

Warning: Resorepless Nude Mod required.
------------------------------------------------------------------
@Sogeki @sono7986

Thanks Blackfire. This is really shaping up to be a professional-class, multi-purpose tool.

D

Derommune

I removed the previous breast size patch and applied the latest version. I modified some breast and butt size but it doesn't work.

The game shows an error message that some xml files are missing when I clicked and chose the channel. What's wrong with this?

Arachnius10

Potential Patron
Hey Blackfire.

Recently before 2.7 I had the issue of bodies in valk and sorceress skin disappearing. I tried everything and eventually gave up and just did a clean install of everything bdo. Now 2.7 is out I redownloaded, but after doing all my customizations I load up the game and nothing is changed.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hey Blackfire.

Recently before 2.7 I had the issue of bodies in valk and sorceress skin disappearing. I tried everything and eventually gave up and just did a clean install of everything bdo. Now 2.7 is out I redownloaded, but after doing all my customizations I load up the game and nothing is changed.

Are you using custom textures and meta injector as well? I only get holey character when I start using other texture mods like suzu armors

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I removed the previous breast size patch and applied the latest version. I modified some breast and butt size but it doesn't work.

The game shows an error message that some xml files are missing when I clicked and chose the channel. What's wrong with this?
Do you have files under "Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization\"? You should have a .xml file inside each folder.
Did you have any error messages when installing?
Try running as administrator.
Thanks a lot for the text file method for the partcutdesc file! That's exactly what I wanted originally.
One last thing before I can shut up forever (and perhaps release my mods finally):
A one click solution for after the patch.
Right now I did the following: Resorepless generated the nude mod with my favorite setting. Then I put the "character" folder in the "files_to_patch" folder. Then I ran the Meta Injector every time there was a patch. That was an easy solution that didn't require me going through menus etc.
It would be great if we got the partcutdesc generator bundled with the Meta Injector. So every time we run it, it patches the meta file, AND generates the partcutdesc.xml using the partcutdesc_removed_armors.txt, and copies it to the right place. Basically a one click solution that does everything.
Thanks!

Edit: Oh yeah, could we perhaps get the PSD file for the nude textures?
Good suggestion, I can do that for the next Meta Injector update.

About the psd files: It's kinda pointless share the psd files with you, because all the nipples and pubic area textures, all have the skin already merged to it, so I don't see why this would be useful. But if you want still, I can upload it for you.

Hey Blackfire.

Can you post a screenshot of your config? Which game region are you?
Did you have any error messages when installing?
Try running as administrator.

Arachnius10

Potential Patron
@BlackFire

I can't find a config files (Aside from Launcer marked as a Config File everything is fine with it though), no errors with installation and I always run as administrator. Basically after I installed my settings I boot up the game and it's just vanilla BDO. Also if it helps
GameCommonData Paz and all my BDO files are all scattered about in my Program Files

TheGrinningMonk

Potential Patron
Hi, great mod, love the variation you can do with it. Just updated to 2.7 today and found I am also not getting weapons removed even though it is set to not show when in combat. Tested so far on Maehwa, Valkyrie and Kunoichi. Boots I have kept on purpose. Previously used 2.5, not tried 2.6, and it had no issues. just thought I' d report. But otherwise thank you, all my girls are looking stunning.
9K5Weyv.jpg

Jal0e3A.jpg

otmgTtM.jpg

Sogeki

Potential Patron
Resorepless v2.7

changelog:
- Fixed files being removed even if you set them to "Keep all" if you have previously used "Remove All" and you didn't close and re-opened the tool.

- partcutdesc generator now loads all the marked files from the file: "Paz\patcher_resources\partcutdesc_removed_armors.txt"
The program writes into that file all the files marked when you use the "Browse Files" when in the "Fix holes on character menu" but you can manually add files into the file, separating them with commas (,) and the program will load them as marked.
View attachment 60082
View attachment 60083

- Added two new options for body size:
  • Hips and Pelvis Max Size
  • Lower Back and Belly Max Size
- Added a new option to the tools:
  • 5 - Get all files that uses a specific texture: Search through all the armor and body .pac files and tells you which files load the texture you type in. It also extracts the files that matches to a folder and it opens that folder each time a match is found.
- Fixed Ranger is missing her Bern Boots, and Sorceress missing her Eckert Boots when set to "Remove Regular Gloves Only" and "Remove Regular Boots Only"

- Treat Camouflage is now not removable at all, in order to keep fairness to PvP.

Download: Resorepless Nude Mod 2.7

Hey BlackFire, I noticed u added two new body size options in version 2.7. Is it possible to add the min. size options for the hips, pelvis, lower back/waist and belly in the next version as well? Oh and the butt size option is having the issue of giving pointed [i.e. triangular] butts when increased beyond the normal size. This issue was raised before in the breast size patcher thread.

nickson555

Content Creator
this 2.7 update is amazing!!! no more holes on the body or armor after using the fix holes on armor!!!

After testing the new fixed holes feature using different ps edited armour, I found that the fixed holes feature is only effective to the last armour that u have set to remove holes. This method is still much better than the old method to delete the armour name in partcut???.xml because u won't have holes on other armour.

Last edited:

Kohirint

Potential Patron
I updated to 2.7 today because the old version I was using finally caused the game to not launch. I tried removing cloak from Enslar set on my valk and messed with the options to just remove all cloaks. Not sure what went wrong but now every class is hollow aka no body/skin anywhere except the head, and armor shows up.

(Edit) ok I got the nude texture pack installed with the new 2.7 and that fixed that problem. But I tried using the body size editing and the game crashes when I go to edit body in game. Lucky me I saved a zip of my custom edited xml for all classes extracted it over the files the patcher made and I am back to having my old size edits and I can edit my body without crashing the client. Also the removing of cloak did work, it was just not having textures that screwed things up.

Last edited:

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
Which class is causing the crash?
Try deleting your "gamecommondata" folder located in your "Black Desert" folder and running the patcher again.
I have the same issue and deleting that folder did not help at al :/ Clicking the body option in the Beauty Shop crashes the game.
I used the v2.5 of this mod previously and the BSP mod before today and it was working fine. Not even a complete reinstall of the mod or repairing the game fixed it.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey BlackFire, I noticed u added two new body size options in version 2.7. Is it possible to add the min. size options for the hips, pelvis, lower back/waist and belly in the next version as well? Oh and the butt size option is having the issue of giving pointed [i.e. triangular] butts when increased beyond the normal size. This issue was raised before in the breast size patcher thread.
Sure, I can add that in the next release.

this 2.7 update is amazing!!! no more holes on the body or armor after using the fix holes on armor!!!

After testing the new fixed holes feature using different ps edited armour, I found that the fixed holes feature is only effective to the last armour that u have set to remove holes. This method is still much better than the old method to delete the armour name in partcut???.xml because u won't have holes on other armour.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look at that later to make sure that this work as intended.

I tried using the body size editing and the game grashes when I go to edit body in game. Lucky me I saved a zip of my custom edited xml for all classes extracted it over the files the patcher made and I am back to having my old size edits and I can edit my body without crashing the client. Also the removing of cloak did work, it was just not having textures that screwed things up.
I have the same issue and deleting that folder did not help at al :/ Clicking the body option in the Beauty Shop crashes the game.
I used the v2.5 of this mod previously and the BSP mod before today and it was working fine. Not even a complete reinstall of the mod or repairing the game fixed it.
Which class are you guys editing that is causing the crash? Can you guys post a screenshot of your max and min size configs too? It will help me tracking the problem, because for me, it doesn`t crash at all.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Just got newest Patch today for NA. I then installed all the latest updated Blackfire mods. Everything seems to be running smoothly!
You have my thanks as always friends. :)

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Ok so far I have been trying to create a new char to test the size changes and it crashes when I go to "body" so far both Witch and Valk crash. I just did a fresh restore of the meta file, I always pack one in zip just to be safe. I also made sure to delete the custom XML files I edited for each class. but still same result.
You asked for what sizes I set in the patcher, I am just starting off with these to test it out. But this is around what I have in my XML, as long as I can continue to use my custom XML I am happy with future updates, I just have to apply my XML after the patcher does it thing.
Breast Max : 4.25
Breast Min : 2.60
Butt Max : 1.50
Thighs Max : 1.50
Legs Max : 1.50
Legs Min : 0.90
Hips / Pelvis : 1.50
Lower Back : 1.50

Edit: I finally got the shaved innie texture working by setting to something else then patching again with the shaved innie.
Edit Again: I got the patcher body size to work by leaving the Min value on breast alone and just upped the Max. But now my char is the only one with big boobs, in my XML I also set the default to a higher value so most everyone had decent sized breasts as well, at least I think it was the default that caused that unless it was the Min values. Would it be too hard to set in a default setting so we can set somewhat how others will look?
Edit 3: I tried breast min at 1.5 still caused the crash problem, set it back to 1.00 and crash went away. Hope this helps you figure out something for us big slider value lovers hehe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.