Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
Hi !
I remove a specific part for my maehwa which matchs with a specific underwear. It worked since this underwear is now invisible.

Today i bought the Horse trainer Outfit from the cash shop. Strangely he's invisible too. And even more strange, i see the invisible underwear when i wear this outfit.

The file i removed was pkww_00_uw_1010.pac

Every other outfit are working and the underwear is insivible on them. So what the fuck ?

Thanks you in advance

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
I restored manually the files for the Trainer outfit and the Trainer Armor. It Worked but then i get back the Underwear Visible.
So i removed again the part for this underwear and finally everything is working = i see trainer 's outfit, trainer's armor, and i don't see the underwear.

R

randomaco

I patched my game over night and didn't realise I had to uninstall this mod before patching! Now my game is tagged as corrupted and I tried "uninstalling" the mod. I'm having a hard time understanding the instructions... so I renamed my backup to pad00000.meta.backup AND restored this backup, note that I have no idea what I am doing.
Still not working and I don't want to download everything again. My download speed is only 300KB/s!! What should I do?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Try restore backup with resorep then

kakao said:
To attempt a repair you just need to do the following:
  1. Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder. (Usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Black Desert Online)
  2. Rename the following file: version.dat to config.filecheck
  3. Restart the launcher and it will repair your game files

Please note that, it may look like it is (re)download a massive amount of data but will only download damaged files after checking the whole install.

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
Which class are you guys editing that is causing the crash? Can you guys post a screenshot of your max and min size configs too? It will help me tracking the problem, because for me, it doesn`t crash at all.
Ive tried every female class and all of them crash. I don't know if it has anything to do with your "Nude Textures Original Nipples Edition". I can play around with the values and see what doesnt crash.

edit: alright, default values seems to not crash, so its something about the higher values that does...

edit2: Alright, i think ive found the issue... Changing the minimum values is what causes the crash. Only changing the max values doesnt crash the game.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Maybe the min values have a maximum allowed value... I have to test that.
Thanks for the feedback guys, it is very helpful.

Edit: I think the crash is being caused because you guys are putting min values greater than the "default' values (not the tool's default, every body part has min, default and max values. So, that default value)

Last edited:

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
this 2.7 update is amazing!!! no more holes on the body or armor after using the fix holes on armor!!!

After testing the new fixed holes feature using different ps edited armour, I found that the fixed holes feature is only effective to the last armour that u have set to remove holes. This method is still much better than the old method to delete the armour name in partcut???.xml because u won't have holes on other armour.
I can confirm this. Just tried with sorceress upperbody and selected all with the R option and it only repaired Tyrie outfit and the last one there is phw_vw_ub_0003_dm.pac aka tyrie.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
There was a hot fix for NA client today, so be sure to restore your backups before launching the game!
I did not know and closed it as soon as I saw "Patching" and went and restored my backup and then it patched fine.

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Maybe the min values have a maximum allowed value... I have to test that.
Thanks for the feedback guys, it is very helpful.

Edit: I think the crash is being caused because you guys are putting min values greater than the "default' values (not the tool's default, every body part has min, default and max values. So, that default value)
Yea prob is the default values, when I custom edit the XML I have to make sure the Defaults are within my adjusted min/max. So I would have set default to 3.00 with Min 2.50 and Max 4.25, otherwise that did crash the game just like when I set Min too high with the patcher. Would it be possible for you to hook on that default so we can edit that too?

Slow_Motion

Potential Patron
Hi,
first of all, a big thank you for the mod!
Everything works fine and the patcher is very easy to use.

Exept for one thing. When I load the "Shaved Innie" the whole body, exept for the head, goes invisible in the game. (normal Shaved loads fine)
Odly enough, the pantyhose of my charackter is still there.

Any solutions?

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
I updated my resorep from 2.5 to 2.7 now because i had some issues with holes in the body texture (my trypophobia was tingling there... ), black spots and whatnot.

I like how you can now remove the lifeskill outfits too but i noticed that the boots are gone there too.. is there a workaround for it? looks so awkward when they stand on their toes.

Second thing is that the new nipples on its own look amazing but when my sorcerer is in her fighting stance it looks more like angry eyes than anything, take a look:

slyw7Ew.jpg

any tips how that can be fixed? or do i have to revert to the old texture?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi,
first of all, a big thank you for the mod!
Everything works fine and the patcher is very easy to use.

Exept for one thing. When I load the "Shaved Innie" the whole body, exept for the head, goes invisible in the game. (normal Shaved loads fine)
Odly enough, the pantyhose of my charackter is still there.

Any solutions?
Make sure you placed the pubic hair files in the right place.
The rule is to place the folder "patcher_resources" that comes in the Resorepless Nude Mod Pubic Hair v2.0 - HiRes.zip in your "Paz" folder.

Make sure you have textures in this path:
"Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\texture\pubic_hair\shaved_innie\"

I updated my resorep from 2.5 to 2.7 now because i had some issues with holes in the body texture (my trypophobia was tingling there... ), black spots and whatnot.

I like how you can now remove the lifeskill outfits too but i noticed that the boots are gone there too.. is there a workaround for it? looks so awkward when they stand on their toes.

Second thing is that the new nipples on its own look amazing but when my sorcerer is in her fighting stance it looks more like angry eyes than anything, take a look:

slyw7Ew.jpg

Unfortunately the boots from the life-skill armors are attached to the whole armor:
event.jpg

The only way to keep them, is not removing the armor using the Resorepless tool, but manually editing the texture files and removing the upper body part and keeping the boots. The first page tells you how to do that if you have the patience.

About the sorceress fighting stance, that happened with the old texture too, but it was not that evident. Unfortunately there is no way to fix that without deforming the nipples while you are in the non- fighting stance. Try the old nipples texture if you think it was better before: Resorepless Nude Textures Original Nipples Edition

Hey BlackFire, I noticed u added two new body size options in version 2.7. Is it possible to add the min. size options for the hips, pelvis, lower back/waist and belly in the next version as well? Oh and the butt size option is having the issue of giving pointed [i.e. triangular] butts when increased beyond the normal size. This issue was raised before in the breast size patcher thread.
Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that, it's just the way the model was created, it's really low-poly on the butt and breast, and it becomes very evident the bigger you make it.
Unless we find a way to import new models to the game, with way more polygons than that, this will always happen, so my advice, is not to increase the slider size too much, to avoid that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all the other glitches reported: I'm working on a new version with all that fixed, don't worry.

nickson555

Content Creator

slyw7Ew.jpg

I guess the nipples texture is mislocated. U can try to relocate the nipples texture but it is time consuming to do so.

Hall

Potential Patron
Hi, Does anyone have the latest Hashes file for meta injector 1.6? with the new versions of the injector, underwear wont be shown underneath armors such as Karlstein Robe and the newer winter snow costume. If you are using the old version injector and have the hashes files please give it to me!! My hashes generator is not working.

Sogeki

Potential Patron
The rule is to place the folder "patcher_resources" that comes in the Resorepless Nude Mod Pubic Hair v2.0 - HiRes.zip in your "Paz" folder.

Unfortunately the boots from the life-skill armors are attached to the whole armor:
View attachment 60213

The only way to keep them, is not removing the armor using the Resorepless tool, but manually editing the texture files and removing the upper body part and keeping the boots. The first page tells you how to do that if you have the patience.

About the sorceress fighting stance, that happened with the old texture too, but it was not that evident. Unfortunately there is no way to fix that without deforming the nipples while you are in the non- fighting stance. Try the old nipples texture if you think it was better before: Resorepless Nude Textures Original Nipples Edition

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that, it's just the way the model was created, it's really low-poly on the butt and breast, and it becomes very evident the bigger you make it.
Unless we find a way to import new models to the game, with way more polygons than that, this will always happen, so my advice, is not to increase the slider size too much, to avoid that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all the other glitches reported: I'm working on a new version with all that fixed, don't worry.

Ok, no problems, thanks for the explanation.

Slow_Motion

Potential Patron

View attachment 60213

Oh I am so stupid, I didn't realize that the textures are a separate download.
Sorry for the trouble, and again big thanks for the mod!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Moving this to this page so more people can see it:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resorepless v2.8
- Fixed Kunoichi weapons not being removed.
- Added a warning message when you install a new version, warning you that your saved setting has to be reset to ensure the correct operation of the new version.(Except your marked files, they are kept)
- "_ao.dds" files are now always patched, regardless of your configuration, in order to prevent underwear body-holes in case someone manually remove an underwear with the "Keep All" option selected in the "Customize" menu.
- Added warning messages in case the user doesn't place the pubic hair texture in the right place, so the tool will alert you that you are going to have floating heads with no body if you don't place the textures in the right place.

Body Size Patcher changes:
new_breast_size2.gif

- Changed the menu style: You first select the body part you want to change the values, and then you change the values.
- Added min, default, and max values to all options
- If you reset it to the default values, the tool will still extract the original xml files from your game, but it will live them untouched. (This prevents users having the default values not restored if they pressed "R - Restore defaults" and didn't change any values after that)
- Fixed crash when clicking on the "Body" button while creating or editing character: Added restrictions to the values so they always obey the Rule: Min size < Default size + 0.10 < Max size.
- Max size now can't be greater than 5.0
- Min values can now be negative up to -1.00, if you want
2017-02-16_25454570.jpg

Tools Menu changes:
- You can now mark multiple files using the menu options "Remove a file" and "Restore a file", just like the "Fix holes on character". Those options now have their own .txt file that saves the files you marked to remove or restore. Those files are "patcher_resources\removed_armors.txt" and "patcher_resources\restored_armors.txt". You can manually add armors to those files if you want, just like the "Fix holes on character" option.
remove_armors.gif

- Swapped letters that triggers the options "Mark this file across all classes" and "Unselect all files" from the "Fix holes on character" and all the other menus that using this "mark files" system, to keep the pattern from the "3 - Change body parts max size" across all the other menus (R = Restore to default)
mark_change.jpg

- Added a warning message in casse the user presses "R - Unselect all files" (since it just got swapped, the message tries to prevent user from reseting their settings by mistake)
unmark.jpg

- Added a 3rd option to the menus "Remove a file" "Restore a file" and "Fix holes on character":
  • "3 - Fix files listed in "somefile.txt"
This allows you to patch the armor listed in the ".txt" file corresponding to the operation you are doing (Example: For "Remove a file" will be "removed_armors.txt") without having to go through all the "Browse Files" menu just to apply the already selected armors.
partcut.gif

Download:
Resorepless Nude Mod v2.8

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, Does anyone have the latest Hashes file for meta injector 1.6? with the new versions of the injector, underwear wont be shown underneath armors such as Karlstein Robe and the newer winter snow costume. If you are using the old version injector and have the hashes files please give it to me!! My hashes generator is not working.
Here you go:
hashes-2017-02-16.zip (Hashes Updated February 16th)

Also, updated the hashes_generator to work with the latest update, in case someone else needs to generate the hashes for some reason:
meta_injector_hashes_generator_v2.0.zip

If the Korean server runs the game after the patch, the game will not run with an error message.
whY?
What error message? Can you post a screenshot?

Have you tried the default troubleshooting steps I mention in the first page?

If anything goes wrong, try this:
- Delete all the .backup you have in your PAZ folder
- Delete your pad00000.meta file located in your PAZ folder
- Go into your "patcher_resources" folder and delete "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" and "resorepless_latest_modifications.bin"
- Delete the file version.dat located in your Black Desert Installation Folder.
- Open your Launcher and let it check your files and it will re-download a clean pad00000.meta file
(Please note that, it may look like it is (re)downloading a massive amount of data but it will only download damaged files after checking the whole install)
- Run resorepless.exe and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.