Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (42 Viewers)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
- It doesn't work with the RU version.
I use on RU server, is work!!!!
2017-02-11_99814637.JPG

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
Hey Blackfire, any chance we can get the Nude Patch for Males like it was before? So that we have at least a Ken Nude model. At the moment the standard pants are shown, when the character is naked.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey Blackfire, any chance we can get the Nude Patch for Males like it was before? So that we have at least a Ken Nude model. At the moment the standard pants are shown, when the character is naked.
Which configuration are you using? I used "Remove All" for armor and underwear and "Gender: Both Genders" and it removed everything from the male classes as well. I think the only think it doesn't work it's if you use "Remove Starter".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot to mention a new change in the latest update:
- Treat Camouflage is now not removable at all, in order to keep fairness to PvP.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Resorepless Nude Textures Original Nipples Edition
In case you didn't like the new nipples introduced in version v2.6, here's a texture pack with all the textures, including all the shaved and pubic hair textures, with the nipples used in version 2.5 and bellow
nipples2.jpg
Download Link: Resorepless Nude Textures Original Nipples Edition

Instructions:

- Extract the content of the .zip file inside your "Paz" folder.
- Run resorepless.exe and patch the game as usual.

Warning: Resorepless Nude Mod required.
------------------------------------------------------------------
@Sogeki @sono7986

FinkleIsEinhorn

Potential Patron
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but whenever I update my settings in the new patch, it seems to remove the body textures (giving invisible bodies) from the character/texture folder in the game's directory. I have to manually place the textures there myself each time I update.

Everything has been placed in the paz folder, same as previous versions. This versions, 2.7, is the only one that has given me trouble so far.

EDIT: Using the non-original nipples version
EDIT2: Also, it seems that resetting the values for breast size does nothing. I changed it to 3.0 and then went back to the default, but the sliders still let me go to 3.0 sizes. I don't know if the same applies to other parts.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but whenever I update my settings in the new patch, it seems to remove the body textures (giving invisible bodies) from the character/texture folder in the game's directory. I have to manually place the textures there myself each time I update.

Everything has been placed in the paz folder, same as previous versions. This versions, 2.7, is the only one that has given me trouble so far.

EDIT: Using the non-original nipples version
EDIT2: Also, it seems that resetting the values for breast size does nothing. I changed it to 3.0 and then went back to the default, but the sliders still let me go to 3.0 sizes. I don't know if the same applies to other parts.
Have you tried running as administrator?
Does any error message appear when installing?

About your EDIT2: Thanks for pointing out that issue, try changing any value to any value other than the default (like 0.05 less or more than the default) and it should restore all the others to their default value. (only one change is needed). I'm gonna fix that in the next version.

DiemoKesel

Potential Patron
Alright I know this has probably been asked several times by now and is a little old but, how likely am I to be banned for using just the size change part ( I ask because I've put a lot into the game Na and really dont want to loose it)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Fist Page re-formulated with the new stuff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great update BlackFire, Thank you.

I have a question, how do I remove the cloth from Kibelius Costume?
Simply use "Remove All" in the "Armor" option (You must have the "Transparent Kibelius" set to "Normal" though).
Or use the menu "Tools->Remove a file->Browse files->YOUR_CLASS->Upperbody"
And use the letter "R - Remove files from all classes with the same name as the file selected" in all the files that ends with the following patterns:
_00_ub_0034.pac
_00_ub_0034_01.pac
_00_ub_0034_01_dm.pac
_00_ub_0034_dm.pac

Alright I know this has probably been asked several times by now and is a little old but, how likely am I to be banned for using just the size change part ( I ask because I've put a lot into the game Na and really dont want to loose it)
No, you will not get banned by using any of the mod features. (No one has been so far at least, and I don't see any reason why they would ban someone using this)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.