Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (15 Viewers)

Mrow

Potential Patron
Encountered a problem with boots using the "Remove Regular Boots Only"

My Ranger is missing her Bern Boots, and my Sorceress is missing her Eckert Boots. Likely other outfits also missing boots with this setting.

FWFJRT0.png

Also, would it be possible to get a Life Skill Armors option "Remove all except Treant Camouflage"? I feel like removing the Ghillie suit is kind of cheating <_<

Edit: Confirmed multiple classes missing boots on Cash Shop Outfits with these settings
Sorceress: Eckert, Bern
Ranger: Bern
Tamer: Missing Binari Shoes + Binari Armor + Binari Gloves

Other female classes are all accounted for, male classes unknown.

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Amazing to see MIR read all files, big thanks BlackFireBR. (Now if they could bring the juicy costumes to west...)

My suggestion for partcutdesc_generator : Pac names to be removed could be within additional txt file, then armor modders would only need to list the pac names that users need to copy into their file. (comment support would be an extra)

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
Hi ! when we put "Underwear --> remove all", it affects every outfits apart from kibelius instead of only removing underwear.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Also, would it be possible to get a Life Skill Armors option "Remove all except Treant Camouflage"? I feel like removing the Ghillie suit is kind of cheating <_<

I am not far enough into game to know what this is but if you look up the paz file you can hide/show it. Should be pretty easy if it is just 1 armor set. Not really worth to add in extra functionality of program to do it unless there is something special with armor????

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Amazing to see MIR read all files, big thanks BlackFireBR. (Now if they could bring the juicy costumes to west...)

My suggestion for partcutdesc_generator : Pac names to be removed could be within additional txt file, then armor modders would only need to list the pac names that users need to copy into their file. (comment support would be an extra)
There is a file that does exactly that, it's the "paz_browser_patcher_state.bin", under "patcher_resources".
That's the file that saves which armors you have selected.
All you have to do is to share this file and you can achieve the exact same result as you mentioned.

saga20x

Potential Patron
Hi, Black Fire

In 2.6d, I chose my armor and stocking option "keep all". And underwear and lowerbody option "remove all/ remove all panties and some pants. But it remove all my armors. The new option is not working for me.

In 2.5, in same option above, I want to make bottomless, and try to keep all stocking and garter. It work expect stocking and garter has remove although I try to keep them. It is not working.

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
There is a file that does exactly that, it's the "paz_browser_patcher_state.bin", under "patcher_resources".
That's the file that saves which armors you have selected.
All you have to do is to share this file and you can achieve the exact same result as you mentioned.
Oh i use the standalone partcutdesc_generator. Also i was thinking about something you can manually edit, copy-paste lines into your file and done. Could make sharing outfit mods easy...

example
(outfit mod)
add those lines into your partcutdesc_generator file
pew_10_ub_0008
pew_10_lb_0008
pew_10_foot_0008
phm_10_ub_0008
phm_10_lb_0008
or
any_10_any_0008 //desert camo

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, Black Fire

In 2.6d, I chose my armor and stocking option "keep all". And underwear and lowerbody option "remove all/ remove all panties and some pants. But it remove all my armors. The new option is not working for me.

In 2.5, in same option above, I want to make bottomless, and try to keep all stocking and garter. It work expect stocking and garter has remove although I try to keep them. It is not working.
Can you post a screenshot of all your other settings? I tried those settings you mentioned, and it patched only the files it should.
settings.jpg

Oh i use the standalone partcutdesc_generator. Also i was thinking about something you can manually edit, copy-paste lines into your file and done. Could make sharing outfit mods easy...

example
(outfit mod)
add those lines into your partcutdesc_generator file
pew_10_ub_0008
pew_10_lb_0008
pew_10_foot_0008
phm_10_ub_0008
phm_10_lb_0008
or
any_10_any_0008 //desert camo
Got it, already done for the next version

saga20x

Potential Patron
Hi, Black Fire

Please see the attachment . It did not work for me, but 2.5 does.
pvRK10c.jpg

I try to make bottomless and keep all stockings/garter without remove all the armors.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, Black Fire

Please see the attachment . It did not work for me, but 2.5 does.
pvRK10c.jpg

I try to make bottomless and keep all stockings/garter without remove all the armors.
Just tried your settings and they worked completely fine for me:
nopanties.jpg

Try using a clean pad00000.meta file and patching again.

Use one of those links, depending on your game region:
pad00000-NA-2017-02-07.zip
pad00000-KR-2017-02-07.zip

Mikado

Potential Patron
How do we inject edited textures (other than the ones provided) with the new version? With 2.5, we could just put them inside "patcher_ressources/textures" and it worked without problem. It doesn't work anymore now... Or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:
Also, I have an issue with the "Keep all" option for the armors. It removes the Ranger's Ignis armor whereas it should not...
In case you ask, yes, my "pad00000.meta" was clean since I restored the backup.

Anyway, I'm gonna stick with the 2.5 for the moment. ;)

Last edited:

Sistanica

Potential Patron
I commend your use of 4k resolution textures, but the new nipples are a bit too big for my tastes. Is there a source file I can modify to change this?

saga20x

Potential Patron
Hi, Black Fire

I just install 2.6d on my other computer and it works. It might need to clean pad00000.meta file.

Another question: Is it possible to remove panties form the underwear with garter.
e.x: I use black gater belt underwear

sZaHmJJ.jpg

I use my option above I can get bottomless with garter and stocking.(This is what I want for all class)

PrAyXPw.jpg

But I only can get Ranger class working, not other class.

Thanks for answering.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, Black Fire

I just install 2.6d on my other computer and it works. It might need to clean pad00000.meta file.

Another question: Is it possible to remove panties form the underwear with garter.
e.x: I use black gater belt underwear

I use my option above I can get bottomless with garter and stocking.(This is what I want for all class)

But I only can get Ranger class working, not other class.

Thanks for answering.
You gonna have to manually edit those textures. See the section "Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures" on the first page (it's under the "Old Post" spoiler at the moment).
Use the "4 - Get Textures from a file" option to find the textures from the underwear, and after you edit them, inject them using Meta Injector after you patch with resorepless.

How do we inject edited textures (other than the ones provided) with the new version? With 2.5, we could just put them inside "patcher_ressources/textures" and it worked without problem. It doesn't work anymore now... Or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:
Also, I have an issue with the "Keep all" option for the armors. It removes the Ranger's Ignis armor whereas it should not...
In case you ask, yes, my "pad00000.meta" was clean since I restored the backup.

Anyway, I'm gonna stick with the 2.5 for the moment. ;)

You can simply replace the textures in "Black Desert Online\character\texture\" after you are done patching. Be aware that the textures will be replaced every time you run resorepless and apply the changes.
If that doesn't work you can use Meta Injector for that same purpose.

I commend your use of 4k resolution textures, but the new nipples are a bit too big for my tastes. Is there a source file I can modify to change this?
I'm going to release a new texture pack soon with the old nipples, but new bottoms.

SnakeChomp

Potential Patron
I noticed that if a partcutdesc.xml file is generated, even without selecting any armors to remove, many Maehwa armors show clipping of the body through the armor, as if all of the Maehwa body parts had been removed from the partcutdesc.xml file, including the feet parts. Two specific examples are starter clothing / rebar armor and talis armor. To reproduce from clean state I simply use the "fix holes on a character" menu option to browse to any class, and without selecting any armors I generate the partcutdesc.xml file.

I'm using NA client.

kimslf

Casual Client
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod v2.6 Released!

Changes:
- Compatibility with the latest KR version of the game.
- Added support to the Dark Knight Class
- Main menu re-categorized.
- Fixed Stockings being removed even with the option "Keep All"
- Fixed Kunoichi underwear not being removed or having holes when removed
- Fixed Epheria Marine Underwear having hole when removed
- Enter now triggers the "Install" option instead of simply closing the program.
- Dark Knight pubic hair exclusive option added to the "Pubic Hair Options" menu.

- Breast Size Patcher Integrated: You can now change the max size of the Breasts, Butt, Thighs and even Legs without having to edit a single file!
View attachment 59971

- Transparent Kibelius integrated:

- Life Skill Armor option is now an independent option again:
View attachment 59973
- Added a option "Customize Weapons" which allows you to choose which weapon to remove, and which one to keep and when, for each class:

- partcutdesc generator integrated: See the section "Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures" on the first page if you don't know what this is for.
Now you can Browse, Preview, and Select Multiple files you want to be removed from your partcutdesc.xml file, without having to edit a single line. You can even mark a specific armor through multiple classes so all of them will be patched.
You can also manually inform the files you want to patch, separating them with commas, like this:
View attachment 59974

You have no idea how long it took to make this xD

- The Remove and Restore have the same interface as the "Fix holes on character", and also allows you to remove or restore across multiple classes
View attachment 59976
-Restore a file now actually works :p

- "Get texture from a file" now creates a folder for each different file you extract, and the folder contains only .pac file and texture file related to that armor part. Also, when all the files are extracted, the program automatically opens the extracted folder for you:
View attachment 59977

NEW TEXTURES
All those new textures are modified versions from nickson555's BLACK DESERT online mod 4096 large areola with hairy/innie/outie pussy credits to nickson555 for providing me the textures.

New High Res Nipples
View attachment 60003
New High Res Vagina Texture

View attachment 59979

New Innie Vagina Option
View attachment 59999
(Innie version included in the Pubic Hair Textures Pack for Resorepless Nude Mod only)

NEW HIGH DETAILED VAGINA WITH PUBIC HAIR
View attachment 60004

View attachment 60008

View attachment 60005

COMPARISON
View attachment 60011

Download Links:

Install instructions
(for both of them)

- Extract all the content of the .zip files to your "Paz" folder.
- Run resorepless.exe, configure and install.
Thank you BlackFireBr.

Mikado

Potential Patron
You can simply replace the textures in "Black Desert Online\character\texture\" after you are done patching. Be aware that the textures will be replaced every time you run resorepless and apply the changes.
If that doesn't work you can use Meta Injector for that same purpose.
Okay, thanks for the information.
However, any idea about the problem with Ranger's Ignis armor with the "Keep all" option on armors?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Resorepless v2.7

changelog:
- Fixed files being removed even if you set them to "Keep all" if you have previously used "Remove All" and you didn't close and re-opened the tool.

- partcutdesc generator now loads all the marked files from the file: "Paz\patcher_resources\partcutdesc_removed_armors.txt"
The program writes into that file all the files marked when you use the "Browse Files" when in the "Fix holes on character menu" but you can manually add files into the file, separating them with commas (,) and the program will load them as marked.
partcutdesc_removed_armors.jpg

partcutdesc_removed_armors2.jpg

- Added two new options for body size:
  • Hips and Pelvis Max Size
  • Lower Back and Belly Max Size
- Added a new option to the tools:
  • 5 - Get all files that uses a specific texture: Search through all the armor and body .pac files and tells you which files load the texture you type in. It also extracts the files that matches to a folder and it opens that folder each time a match is found.
- Fixed Ranger is missing her Bern Boots, and Sorceress missing her Eckert Boots when set to "Remove Regular Gloves Only" and "Remove Regular Boots Only"

- Treat Camouflage is now not removable at all, in order to keep fairness to PvP.

Download: Resorepless Nude Mod 2.7

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.