Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (18 Viewers)

Shadowtrance

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Just tested the new resorepless on KR and it appears DK starter armor isn't being removed even though i have remove starter set.
Also, PAZ Browser is crashing on startup when it gets to "Filling File Blocks...", that may have been pointed out by someone already though.

And also, GREAT WORK! :D

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Just tested the new resorepless on KR and it appears DK starter armor isn't being removed even though i have remove starter set.
Also, PAZ Browser is crashing on startup when it gets to "Filling File Blocks...", that may have been pointed out by someone already though.

And also, GREAT WORK! :D
Right, I forgot to add the Dark knight starter and regular armors to the list of starters and regular armors, it's just so many things to worry about, that you forget about these silly things. I'll fix that in a future update, I'm fixing Meta Injector and PAZ Browser now.
Thanks for the feedback

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Typo in the Weapons menu, Ninja is spelled Ninka, but really no one uses the nin-nin so its ok. :wink: Seriously though, not seeing issues with the settings I typically use so far.

S

sloth_god

The ranger's default stocking is not removed when I set to remove starter. Haven't test other option yet. Anyway great mod.:smile:

Sogeki

Potential Patron
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod v2.6 Released!

Changes:
- Compatibility with the latest KR version of the game.
- Added support to the Dark Knight Class
- Main menu re-categorized.
- Fixed Stockings being removed even with the option "Keep All"
- Fixed Kunoichi underwear not being removed or having holes when removed
- Fixed Epheria Marine Underwear having hole when removed
- Enter now triggers the "Install" option instead of simply closing the program.
- Dark Knight pubic hair exclusive option added to the "Pubic Hair Options" menu.

- Breast Size Patcher Integrated: You can now change the max size of the Breasts, Butt, Thighs and even Legs without having to edit a single file!

Wow, this is brilliant. I was hoping that the Breast Size patcher could be integrated with the Nude Mod for a long while now, and Blackfire u just made that a reality. I'm going to donate again, because this is excellent stuff. Just a small request, Blackfire, could u add the old nipples option back because I kind of prefer the old one, the nipples texture is somewhat important for me since I use the characters as reference for my design work. So if possible, could u create a separate category that allows users to choose which nipples texture to use. Other than that, everything has improved by leaps and bounds in this new update.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Typo in the Weapons menu, Ninja is spelled Ninka, but really no one uses the nin-nin so its ok. :wink: Seriously though, not seeing issues with the settings I typically use so far.
That's what happens when you code until late, you misspell even the most simple words. I saw this mistake earlier, but forgot to fix it. Thanks for pointing it out, I'm gonna fix in the next version.

The ranger's default stocking is not removed when I set to remove starter. Haven't test other option yet. Anyway great mod.:smile:
I'll take a look into that

What are the starter underwear names for all classes? Great updates btw!
All of them ends with "_00_uw_0001.pac", just add the class prefix.
i think i should say, welcome back? lol anyway, OP first post should be updated
I'll work on that today, I was too tired yesterday to do that :p

Wow, this is brilliant. I was hoping that the Breast Size patcher could be integrated with the Nude Mod for a long while now, and Blackfire u just made that a reality. I'm going to donate again, because this is excellent stuff. Just a small request, Blackfire, could u add the old nipples option back because I kind of prefer the old one, the nipples texture is somewhat important for me since I use the characters as reference for my design work. So if possible, could u create a separate category that allows users to choose which nipples texture to use. Other than that, everything has improved by leaps and bounds in this new update.
I can do that, I'll upload a whole texture pack with all the textures, but with the old nipples, it takes a lot of work to make this change because I have to manually edit and save all the 64 textures of the mod, but I'll do that for people that prefer the old nipples.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Resorepless v2.6b
- Fixed Ranger's starter stocking not being removed when set to "Remove Starter"
- Fixed Dark Knight Starter Armor, Gloves and Boots not being removed when set to "Remove Starter"
- Fixed the "Ninka" typo in the "Weapons" menu.
- You can use Arrows in the "Customize menu" and "Pubic Hair" menu, just like you use in the "Weapons menu"
- "Uninstall" first menu now behaves like the main menu.
- Fixed "shaved_innie" texture being looked in the wrong folder.

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads...sorepless-nude-mod.2645/download?version=3559

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
BlackFire. After installing I notice that sometimes my character has breast sticking out of armor. How do I fix this? I know how to use it to fix when body goes missing but I don't know how to hide body parts clipping out of armor piece. Like Part of the arm eating the hand armor piece or nipples sticking out funnily. Did I install wrong somehow?

acidtux

Potential Patron
This mod is awesome.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the body parts weight modifications: I've been able to change some values and make it work, saw the change in game, changed my valkyrie from chubby to BBW and all. Then I tried closing the game and tweaking some values, and now the game shows the characters with what seems to be the default body shape for each female character (won't show body shape customization, as if the female skeleton or something was messed up), unless I reset back to the default values through the modding tool. And now it would seem any value other than default will trigger this issue. Moreover, when I try to edit a character's body in character editor with non default values enabled, the game simply freezes and I have to forcibly shut it down. I don't think I did something wrong, but I'm not sure.

Help on that matter would be appreciated, now that I tasted this feature I feel like the game won't be the same without it.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFire. After installing I notice that sometimes my character has breast sticking out of armor. How do I fix this? I know how to use it to fix when body goes missing but I don't know how to hide body parts clipping out of armor piece. Like Part of the arm eating the hand armor piece or nipples sticking out funnily. Did I install wrong somehow?
I'm assuming you are generating the partcutdesc.xml file or using the option "Fix holes" from my resorepless tool in order to get rid of some wholes in your character, and now the holes are gone, but the texture is clipping, right?
If that's the case, there is nothing it can be done, sorry :/
It's either holes in your character or clipping textures.

This mod is awesome.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the body parts weight modifications: I've been able to change some values and make it work, saw the change in game, changed my valkyrie from chubby to BBW and all. Then I tried closing the game and tweaking some values, and now the game shows the characters with what seems to be the default body shape for each female character (won't show body shape customization, as if the female skeleton or something was messed up), unless I reset back to the default values through the modding tool. And now it would seem any value other than default will trigger this issue. Moreover, when I try to edit a character's body in character editor with non default values enabled, the game simply freezes and I have to forcibly shut it down. I don't think I did something wrong, but I'm not sure.

Help on that matter would be appreciated, now that I tasted this feature I feel like the game won't be the same without it.
I tried to replicate the issue you explained, and it worked fine for me. It seems for some reason my tool "broke" the xml files when you re-applied the new settings. But I did that too and the xml file is fine.

How to solve your problem:
Delete the folder "gamecommondata" located in your "Black Desert Online" folder and run the patcher again. This will force the patcher to extract the files again from your .PAZ files and modify them properly this time.

Would you mind telling me the settings you were using before and after you saw the issue?

acidtux

Potential Patron
I've been trying to work around my problem a bit. Deleting the "gamecommondata" folder didn't help much, I still have had issued when meddling with values after that. I found out that my scaling problem appears systematically when changing the "min" values, and sometimes with "max" values (I can safely set them to 2.00 or 3.00 without a problem, but more can trigger the glitch).

So for the time being I'll make do with those safe settings.

What do you mean by "the settings" I was using? Do you mean the values I used in your tool? If so I unfortunately can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure I initially used something like 2.00 for all Max values, wile leaving Mins untouched, and didn't have a problem yet. Then the values I used that started my problems were probably something like 3.00 for Max values and a few notches down for Min values, likely 0.70 (I'm positive I didn't exceed the recommended values).

In any case, lowering of increasing those two "min" values is guaranteed to cause the glitch to appear.

I hope this can be of some help. I don't really need any more assistance, I'll make do with what I have, it's already very nice to have. But if you need more information in case you would be interested in tracking this glitch, I'll provide anything I can.

Thank you for answering, and thank you for creating this mod :)

Edit: After Seeing that an update is available I'll try using it and I'll be back with feedback on whether or not it solved my problem.

Edit2: Okay so here we go:

I've been able to track a little bit of how this thing works. Starting from default values:
- I increased all Max values to 2.00 and it worked fine
- I then pushed them to 3.00 and all was still good
- lowering Min values to 0.70 worked as well
- The issue came up when I then set Breast Min Size to 2.00 (with all previously set values kept where they wer, which is : all Max to 3.00 and Legs Min to 0.70).

By the way I can't increase the Legs Min Size value at all, it decreases just fine when pushing the left arrow key, but the right arrow key won't make it increase at all. Maybe a little bug in the code for these controls.

So in the end, I guess i'm trying to set values that somehow conflict with each other. Maybe I shouldn't try to increase "Breast Min Size" over it's default value, only decreasing it.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I'm assuming you are generating the partcutdesc.xml file or using the option "Fix holes" from my resorepless tool in order to get rid of some wholes in your character, and now the holes are gone, but the texture is clipping, right?
If that's the case, there is nothing it can be done, sorry :/
It's either holes in your character or clipping textures.

I see. It is odd that the mod works find until I generate partcutdesc for the armor. :( I am currently only using mod for sorceress but it affect other classes like this. A shame but I hope it fixes itself in the future some how.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Do I have to enter the files I want removed from the partcutdesc manually every time, or can I somehow save them?
Use the option "Browse Files" after you get into the menu "Fix holes on character" and mark them using SPACE or "R" if you want to mark across multiple classes.
partcutdesc-gif.59970

The marked files are automatically saved when you press "Enter" and they are kept even if there is a new update

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Oh, I see now how you've done it, but there's a problem with this.
Let's say I want to give someone a mod, and for that mod you need to edit the partcutdesc file. But they already have an edited partcutdesc file. So I have to tell them to edit their partcutdesc file by hand. That's cumbersome and can be messed up. I hoped for something that's easier, faster and more idiot proof. Perhaps you could consider something for that.
Try this: I put a PAUSE command right before it says "Merging original and created partcutdesc.xml files".

Extract the zip file attached to this message to your "Paz" folder, run it, mark your files, and when the message "Merging original and created partcutdesc.xml files" appear tell your friend to put his partcutdesc.xml file in "Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\character\", and then press ENTER to finish the process.

After that, copy the file from "Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\character\" to "Black Desert Online\character\".

Make sure you don't generate the file again, otherwise you'll have to repeat the proceess.

You can actually share the marked files by sending the file "paz_browser_patcher_state.bin" located in the "patcher_resources\" folder, that way you won't need to tell him each file he needs to mark. Just sent him this file, tell him to place in his "patcher_resources" folder, and all files you have marked will be marked for him as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Or: You could save the name of all the files you need to patch in a .txt file, separated by commas, and then just copy and paste to the "Manual Inform file names" option:
part-manual-gif.59974

Attachments

resorepless-custom-partcutdesc.zip
39.5 KB · Views: 117

Last edited:

Uladentar

Potential Patron
Hi All! I've still got a broken Kunoichi, is there anything specific I need to do to fix it, or does it autofix with this update?
She has nothing under her panties e.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.