Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (23 Viewers)

ErdeKaiserR

Potential Patron
blackfire i think there is a bug in your mod after new update

similar thing happened to me too. but i removed resopless ver 1.1 and installed ver 1.0 and it is ok now.
I think something in ver 1.1 conflicts with some of textures.
Oh okay, so I have to revert to version 1.0, hopefully theres a fix for version 1.1

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey BR,

tried what you suggested... it didn't work to say the least. It actually freaked out on me, had to redownload.

If my wording wasn't clear before let me try and rephrase.

Before, Resorep allowed me to toggle my underwear's visibility. I could choose to have it on if I was feeling modest or to take it off and be naked. All of this was accomplished simply by stripping my character of their underwear from the inventory and voila! The new mod doesn't exactly allow for that and its an option I sorely miss.

Think you can help with that?
The part of the code I told you to delete, simply makes all the underwear that are not the default one, to be visible again, so you could do what you want (when you unequip any cash shop underwear, the default underwear is equipped, and since it's removed, you should appear as naked when you do this.
Let me know if you had any luck with that guy's suggestion on this thread.

can it replace normalmap? where can i get original normal map and mesh to edit?
Normalmap replacement is no possible yet, but it will be soon.
If you want the original normal maps you need to extract the .PAZ files with quickbms. Let me know if you need help with that.

I found some of url in my manual have broken up.
So I updated my manual once again.
This time I also included ENG translation too.
Hope every Korean and ENG users are happy about it

And many Thanks to Blackfire......

HAIL Blackfire~!!
Thanks, I just updated the link in the first post.

I really need to fix that, thanks for the feedback.

I managed to install Resorepless nude mod with both Kibelius transparent mod successfully along with Underwear Boots Gloves and Armor Remover. It worked on my Sorceress. But I wanted to see if its possible to just be fully nude and have the Kibelius Wings only?

View attachment 55154
Apparently I have Karlstein shoulder guard on my ranger? How to remove and fix it?
Thanks for the bug repport, I'll fix it in the next update.

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
So this is a weird one:
Everytime i cast Spellbound Heart with my witch, this happens:
z3onkxee.jpg

Its so weird also the same jacked appears when i want to adjust the body of a newly created character.

I used your 1.0 one but i didnt catch you fixing or mentioning this one. Whats going on? :D
That's really weird 0.o
Have you tried using the original partcombinationdesc.xml? If not, download it here: partcombinationdesc.zip

Disregard the bottom text, i just read that no costume mod will work until the new tool is ready. Thanks for all your hard work Blackfire

hmm how would I go about identifying the charles rene outfit with the cataloge? I am using Nicky's World mod pack to match the pictures and found a couple of the textures, but the rest are lost in that huge folder.

is there an easier way to identify it, I really want to get rid of the cape and possibly make the pants area more transparent.

I found the rest of them for the Valkyrie I will test and post the results in case anyone wants to know the charles rene names.
It should be one one those:
charles.jpg

Attachments

original-partcombinationdesc.zip
23.7 KB · Views: 257

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey so since we can remove armor and things like that, that also means we can remove pieces of the armor right? because I want to remove the cape on the back of charles rene

bdo-charles-rene-valkyrie-full-3-1.jpg
ub.jpg

Sorry but the cape is part of the Upperbody part of the armor, if you remove it, all that you see in the image above will be removed as well.

The only way to do what you want is through textures, but this is not possible yet.

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Sadly the file doesnt work and installing it with the v1.1 version doesnt fix the bug.

Ill add my multiplemodeldesc if you want to take a closer look into my version, maybe i messed it up somewhere.

Attachments

multiplemodeldesc.rar
8.7 KB · Views: 149

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 55210
Sorry but the cape is part of the Upperbody part of the armor, if you remove it, all that you see in the image above will be removed as well.

The only way to do what you want is through textures, but this is not possible yet.
Unless if its possible to remove the texture referring to the cape like we used to be able too with resorep, but dont know is it is possible with this mod as it is (im not up to date on this) and even if it is i dont know how, maybe some one who is up to date with this mod can clarify that.

By the way BlackFireBR how is that tool/mod you once talked about that would allow us to do those things going? is it part of the mod already? again im not quite up to date with the mod goings so...sorry

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Sadly the file doesnt work and installing it with the v1.1 version doesnt fix the bug.

Ill add my multiplemodeldesc if you want to take a closer look into my version, maybe i messed it up somewhere.
I think I know how to solve your problem!
Put this in the beginning of your multiplemodeldesc.xml file, before ANYTHING:
Code:
<!--#### THIS HAS TO BE THE FIRST THING IN THIS FILE, DON'T PUT ANYTHING ABOVE THIS ####-->
<!---Fix for the Underwear Glitch when using the "Body" option in character creation --->     
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="--">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Unless if its possible to remove the texture referring to the cape like we used to be able too with resorep, but dont know is it is possible with this mod as it is (im not up to date on this) and even if it is i dont know how, maybe some one who is up to date with this mod can clarify that.

By the way BlackFireBR how is that tool/mod you once talked about that would allow us to do those things going? is it part of the mod already? again im not quite up to date with the mod goings so...sorry
Yeah, you are absolutely right, we need something like Resorep to edit the textures and remove that cape.

About the tool: It's still a work in progress. I'm trying to consolidate between fixing the existing bugs from my current releases, helping people with their questions, programming my tool, and my personal life (this one is taking most of my time, since I just met a new girl).
The code is reaching its 1000 lines of code and so far i's just doing what the MetaInjector used to do, but in a more elaborate way.Now it comes the fun part :tongue:.
But don't worry, now that I'm done with college classes I can dedicate my time more to this. The tool should be released soon, hopefully.

Last edited:

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
I think I know how to solve your problem!
Put this in the beginning of your multiplemodeldesc.xml file, before ANYTHING:
Code:
<!--#### THIS HAS TO BE THE FIRST THING IN THIS FILE, DON'T PUT ANYTHING ABOVE THIS ####-->
<!---Fix for the Underwear Glitch when using the "Body" option in character creation --->    
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="--">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

Yeah, you are absolutely right, we need something like Resorep to edit the textures and remove that cape.

About the tool: It's still a work in progress. I'm trying to consolidate between fixing the existing bugs from my current releases, helping people with their questions, programming my tool, and my personal life (this one is taking most of my time, since I just met a new girl).
The code is reaching its 1000 lines of code and so far i's just doing what the MetaInjector used to do, but in a more elaborate way.Now it comes the fun part :tongue:.
But don't worry, now that I'm done with college classes I can dedicate my time more to this. The tool should be released soon, hopefully.
Take your time, i think i can speak for everyone here when i say we appreciate what you already did and all the help you give

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
View attachment 55210

uhm black fire is it actually possible to simply remove the entire top while leaving the bottom? that might actually look good in my opinion.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
uhm black fire is it actually possible to simply remove the entire top while leaving the bottom? that might actually look good in my opinion.
Yeah, but you'll have add that to the beginning of those files:
multiplemodeldesc.xml said:
<!-- Swaps the upper body with the lower body part of the Ranger's Charles Rene Costume -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PEW_00_UB_0040.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PEW_00_LB_0040.PAC</Model>​
</Conditional>
partcombinationdesc.xml said:
<!-- Redefines the lower part of Ranger Charles Rene Costume -->
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PEW_00_LB_0040.PAC">
<Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PEW_00_HAND_0040.PAC"/>
<Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PEW_00_FOOT_0040.PAC"/>
<Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/3_PEW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PEW_00_HEL_0040.PAC"/>​
</Upperbody>

Assuming you are a Ranger, if you are other class, just change the prefixes

Last edited:

tenkashixd

Potential Patron

Assuming your are a Ranger, if you are other class, just change the prefixes
Thank you :)

So my idea is to combine the actual inner armor wit hthe lower part of Charles rene on my valkyrie. that way she has less armor on top but not just bare chested. this should work right if I remove the valkyrie nude texture from the texture folder..?

Lol removing the texture from the folder makes me a floating head. so I guess I have to run around in arabian pants and no shirt :D. might be a bit awkward if family sees me playing.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thank you :)

So my idea is to combine the actual inner armor wit hthe lower part of Charles rene on my valkyrie. that way she has less armor on top but not just bare chested. this should work right if I remove the valkyrie nude texture from the texture folder..?
If you do that, all you are going to get is an invisible body.

If you want to keep the underwear, just make sure you don't have anything like this in your multiplemodeldesc.xml:
Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="--">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
and of course for all the other numbers PVW_00_UW_0002, PVW_00_UW_0003 ....

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
djSKMes.jpg
If you do that, all you are going to get is an invisible body.

If you want to keep the underwear, just make sure you don't have anything like this in your multiplemodeldesc.xml:
Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="--">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
and of course for all the other numbers PVW_00_UW_0002, PVW_00_UW_0003 ....
Excellent. thank you
gdJgAq9.jpg

looks wonderful. Once my pants are slightly more transparent itll be perfect

Last edited:

zenden

Potential Patron
Mod works great, it even works with the transparent Kibelius mod...yay.

I do have a question about how to get Joku's v5 textures to work though. It only has 3 DDS files:
1354249286.DDS
1477890455.DDS
2432761501.DDS

The mod seems to expect 4 DDS files, so I'm not sure which to rename.

Suggestions?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Mod works great, it even works with the transparent Kibelius mod...yay.

I do have a question about how to get Joku's v5 textures to work though. It only has 3 DDS files:
1354249286.DDS
1477890455.DDS
2432761501.DDS

The mod seems to expect 4 DDS files, so I'm not sure which to rename.

Suggestions?

1354249286.DDS - Sorceress/Valkyrie/Kunoichi/Plum nude texture
1477890455.DDS - Ranger nude texture
2432761501.DDS - Tamer nude texture

Joku's v5 doesn't have a Witch texture (this was added later on in the game), if you want to use with the witch, you are going to have to make your own, based on the one that is included in my mod, because the body shade is different and if you use any of the other textures, you are going to get a neckseam.

Jeany

Casual Client

Assuming you are a Ranger, if you are other class, just change the prefixes

thats actually pretty nice and did the same with my Witch but im somehow missing the shoes now? any ideas?

E8XnNWC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.