Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (51 Viewers)

A

Athyil

Not sure what im doing wrong, All of my files and folders are in the right place. Not sure if its the new update thats messing it up, but whenever i try to use it, my skin in invisible but the clothing isn't. help?

Syr

Potential Patron
Blackfire,
I'm in need of some help. I can not for the life of me get the boots and gloves to stay visible on my characters using any of your previous mods that we have to download along with the resorepless download. Every patch I apply keeps the boots/gloves removed. Also I noticed on my Plums awakening costume *Order of the Apricot*, it remove the right hand, (ice glove) and mid section. This issue only occurs on that outfit. Any advice/help you can offer is appreciated!

SweDreams

Potential Patron
Hey BR,

tried what you suggested... it didn't work to say the least. It actually freaked out on me, had to redownload.

If my wording wasn't clear before let me try and rephrase.

Before, Resorep allowed me to toggle my underwear's visibility. I could choose to have it on if I was feeling modest or to take it off and be naked. All of this was accomplished simply by stripping my character of their underwear from the inventory and voila! The new mod doesn't exactly allow for that and its an option I sorely miss.

Think you can help with that?

Blackjayne

Potential Patron
Hey BR,

tried what you suggested... it didn't work to say the least. It actually freaked out on me, had to redownload.

If my wording wasn't clear before let me try and rephrase.

Before, Resorep allowed me to toggle my underwear's visibility. I could choose to have it on if I was feeling modest or to take it off and be naked. All of this was accomplished simply by stripping my character of their underwear from the inventory and voila! The new mod doesn't exactly allow for that and its an option I sorely miss.

Think you can help with that?

This is actually exactly how I use this mod in conjunction with the 'remove starter' option from the armor remover mod. Have you tried that one?

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
having some issues with costumes causing crashes which is new post patch (for the kibelius costume which i own). when i try to click the show/hide options for the costume it crashes over 70% of the time. this may be partly due to some other armorswaps i did though

K

kuyyai

After I did everything as say in the instruction and about to get into the game , why does the game launcher start downloading some patch which r 26 GB big any ideas???? as shown in the picture that was after I finish all the back up stuff plz help

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
2016-06-30_54818530.PNG

2016-06-30_54810196.PNG

2016-06-27_142211591.PNG

Thx Blackfire~

SweDreams

Potential Patron
This is actually exactly how I use this mod in conjunction with the 'remove starter' option from the armor remover mod. Have you tried that one?

I actually have not tried that. So it allows for you to keep your underwear on and take it off at your discretion?

ErdeKaiserR

Potential Patron
I managed to install Resorepless nude mod with both Kibelius transparent mod successfully along with Underwear Boots Gloves and Armor Remover. It worked on my Sorceress. But I wanted to see if its possible to just be fully nude and have the Kibelius Wings only?

2016-07-01_70779508.JPG

Apparently I have Karlstein shoulder guard on my ranger? How to remove and fix it?

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
So this is a weird one:
Everytime i cast Spellbound Heart with my witch, this happens:
z3onkxee.jpg

Its so weird also the same jacked appears when i want to adjust the body of a newly created character.

I used your 1.0 one but i didnt catch you fixing or mentioning this one. Whats going on? :D

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
So this is a weird one:
Everytime i cast Spellbound Heart with my witch, this happens:
z3onkxee.jpg
Its so weird also the same jacked appears when i want to adjust the body of a newly created character.

I used your 1.0 one but i didnt catch you fixing or mentioning this one. Whats going on? :D
That's the clothe hanger spell for the witch. :P

But seriously, that is weird.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
blackfire i think there is a bug in your mod after new update
I managed to install Resorepless nude mod with both Kibelius transparent mod successfully along with Underwear Boots Gloves and Armor Remover. It worked on my Sorceress. But I wanted to see if its possible to just be fully nude and have the Kibelius Wings only?

View attachment 55154
Apparently I have Karlstein shoulder guard on my ranger? How to remove and fix it?
similar thing happened to me too. but i removed resopless ver 1.1 and installed ver 1.0 and it is ok now.
I think something in ver 1.1 conflicts with some of textures.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Disregard the bottom text, i just read that no costume mod will work until the new tool is ready. Thanks for all your hard work Blackfire

hmm how would I go about identifying the charles rene outfit with the cataloge? I am using Nicky's World mod pack to match the pictures and found a couple of the textures, but the rest are lost in that huge folder.

is there an easier way to identify it, I really want to get rid of the cape and possibly make the pants area more transparent.

I found the rest of them for the Valkyrie I will test and post the results in case anyone wants to know the charles rene names.

Last edited:

killabilly

Potential Patron
Disregard the bottom text, i just read that no costume mod will work until the new tool is ready. Thanks for all your hard work Blackfire

hmm how would I go about identifying the charles rene outfit with the cataloge? I am using Nicky's World mod pack to match the pictures and found a couple of the textures, but the rest are lost in that huge folder.

is there an easier way to identify it, I really want to get rid of the cape and possibly make the pants area more transparent.

I found the rest of them for the Valkyrie I will test and post the results in case anyone wants to know the charles rene names.

I'm after the exact same thing, except fully invisible. Let me know if you come across the textures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.