Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Kenith

Club Regular
BUB3QSz.png

Hashes generater don't work
I don't know what the problem is.

Last edited:

heluo187

Casual Client
KP 2017-01-25
Today updated generate_hashes_command.bat unable to generate new NULL and hashes.txt, the official may have a new encryption?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi everyone, how are you guys doing?
I just got back from a long vacation, now I'm planning on going back on updating this mod in order to make it fully compatible with the latest patches and try to fix the bugs from the current version.
Stay tuned
Welcome back BlackFireBR!
It is the latest backup of KR server.

Attachments

pad00000.meta[2017_01_25].zip
13.1 MB · Views: 113

heluo187

Casual Client
I just got back from a long vacation, now I'm planning on going back on updating this mod in order to make it fully compatible with the latest patches and try to fix the bugs from the current version.
Stay tuned
Coooool!~~~

Xero335596

Potential Patron
hi all, i'm new here and i just grabbed this did everything as instructed but i get the messege, Failed to open the file "pad00000.meta", everytime...i through latuel's file in there but it didnt fix anything for me at least. I'm on NA btw so idk if that has anything to do with it

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Stay tuned
Welcome back. :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can't log in my Korean account anymore, now I get a message "Service is not available in your country"
Did they IP-Blocked people that are not from Korea? Can someone recommend a free and reliable VPN to bypass this?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can't log in my Korean account anymore, now I get a message "Service is not available in your country"
Did they IP-Blocked people that are not from Korea? Can someone recommend a free and reliable VPN to bypass this?
I can log in using VPN. Google DNS is no good.

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
Wow nice to see this mod still getting love!!

After my break from this game for around 5 months alot has changed haha.

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Man you are awesome and the tool you created works like a charm! keep it up.

ONE thing that might be neat to have is a "remove boots and add XXX cash shop heels" option. i have my old multiplemodeldesc still, is there some way i can patch the game with it? i had my favorite pair of heels "coded" in there :s

greez

Edit: ok the mod seems to be broken right now. gonna wait for Black fire to keep things rolling for now :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.