Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (17 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Just in case someone only follows this thread and not the other, I just released 2 big updates for my other tools that can be very helpful for people that uses this one:

Update: Meta Injector v1.7
meta-1-gif.59624
  • The tool now works with the KR version, after the last update

• If you are using the KR version, you are now able to patch 100% of the files of the game.

• Hashes Generator for Meta Injector is no longer required in order to make the tool work with new files, the tool will always extract the most up to date information from your pad00000.meta file.

• You can now use this tool to patch 2 or more files with the same name, but in different folders (that wasn't possible before).

• Interface re-designed: As the tool patches your meta file, you can now see the hash, file number and folder number already converted in hexadecimal of the file being patched, in case you want to open the file in a hex editor and edit yourself

• Memory consumption greatly improved.

• A "Skipped" message now appears if you try to patch "multiplemodeldesc.xml" and "partcombinationdesc.xml" since they cause the game to crash.

• The tool now always try to copy the files to their right location, but it prompts you if you want to replace the existing files or not, giving you the option to "Replace All" of "Skip All"

• Option do "Undo last changes" added and it's independent from all the other mods.
Download Link: Meta Injector Reloaded v1.7

Source Code : src-meta_injector_v1.7.zip

PAZ Browser v1.2
paz_browser1-2-gif.59609
changelog:
- Works with the KR version without crashing this time.
- Dark Knight is now added to the list of the files you can browse.
- If you are using the KR version, the tool can now detect 100% of the files of the game (You still will only be able to browse the categories I created though)
- 3 new options to browse available for each class:
  • Weapons
  • Body Meshes
  • Head Meshes

Download: Black Desert Online - Paz Files Browser
Source code here: src-paz_browser_v1.2.zip

Currently working on a HUGE update for Resorepless, based on all the changes I made to my other tools.

Stay tuned.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Just in case someone only follows this thread and not the other, I just released 2 big updates for my other tools that can be very helpful for people that uses this one:

Currently working on a HUGE update for Resorepless, based on all the changes I made to my other tools.

Stay tuned.
It works well on JP servers. The KR server gets kicked by the logo of the kakao game ... Maybe IP control?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi all, have I done something wrong or are we waiting or an update?
Everything seams to be working fine apart from the ranger class, I just get an invisible body, same with all rangers in game.

Hello. I am experiencing the same thing, is there anything I can do track down the problem ?
All rangers are invisible.
Just tested the same setting in the NA and KR version, both worked just fine.

If you have invisible bodies, it's mostly likely to be due to your nude textures not being in the right folder for some reason.
Make sure you have the file "pew_01_nude_0001.dds" under "Black Desert Online\character\texture"

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
BlackFire, may I make one request to the Resorepless for 1 additional option?

Weapons: Hide when not in Combat Mode (except Sorceress Acher)
Because the Sorceress Acher armor goes sleeveless on the right arm due to it being her Amulet.
But still hide the Talisman.

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
I tried all the settings one by one with the same result every time, ranger's skin goes invisible. Even with all settings set to keep all.
Try deleting the mod completely from the BDO directory ad reinstalling it clean. for some reason its not loading the texture it sounds like. Also any other mods installed you should remove also till you can get visible rangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.