Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

BlikSky

Potential Patron
Question, How to uinstall mod ? I know there is backup thingy but still... it just anoys me thinking and seeing files which should not be there (patcher_resources, backup) . If i want to have clean game, do i have to redownload or there are some specific removing steps? Nothing bad with mod,i just want to make sure there is way to remove all it contains if i have or want to.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Question, How to uinstall mod ? I know there is backup thingy but still... it just anoys me thinking and seeing files which should not be there (patcher_resources, backup) . If i want to have clean game, do i have to redownload or there are some specific removing steps? Nothing bad with mod,i just want to make sure there is way to remove all it contains if i have or want to.
The backup file may not be a clean thing. Please manually rewrite the backup to pad 00000.meta and rename it. Still if it is not good
Delete the pad 00000.meta file from the PAZ folder and launch the game
launcher.
It re-inserts it with a file check.

MehFella

Potential Patron
Hi

I like your mod. Having modded numerous other games in the past I must say I am impressed with the way the program patches things automatically.

Are there any plans to add to the weapons options list? I'd like to hide only the secondary for Maewa and Sorceress but there isn't an option to do so in the mod currently that I know of. I haven't made any other characters yet but I wonder if hiding secondary only would be nice for all characters.
Ideally it would be great to see options for each class. Hide All, Show All, Hide Secondary, Hidden when not in combat, Hidden secondary when not in combat.

If there is currently a way to hide just the Maewa and Sorceress secondaries I'd love to know.

Nekobread

Vivacious Visitor
MehFella MehFella im sure its possible but that seems like a lot of work. I also really love how simple the patching is compared to other games.

edit: Actually, I just looked and you already have the option to hide weapons when not in combat. You should check it out.

Last edited:

Kenith

Club Regular
True White - Snow Flower

HdiKPGH.jpg

Shot in game

eOX2oUu.jpg
dpsq8e9.jpg
Rm90OWl.jpg

Attachments

uploadWhitewinter.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 555

MehFella

Potential Patron
MehFella MehFella im sure its possible but that seems like a lot of work. I also really love how simple the patching is compared to other games.

edit: Actually, I just looked and you already have the option to hide weapons when not in combat. You should check it out.

I have looked over it but I am not satisfied with the options which is why I asked if there were plans to update that area. I don't want to hide ALL weapons, I want to specifics or hide all SECONDARY weapons. That is the bow and not the sword for Maewa, the shield not the sword for valk, the talisman not the glove for Sorceress etc.

Basically it comes to this. I have two characters, a sorceress and a maewa. I think the main weapon looks good but the secondary is out of place, ugly or sometimes even clipping madly. So I want to hide the secondary for both these classes but keep the primary however there is no option for that. Currently there is a lot of different options, particularly for sorceress, just not the ones I want. I know I can hide all unless in combat but I want to see my gloves/blades outside combat as well.

I am being picky I know but I post this merely as a suggestion or request. I'm not demanding anything. If there is a way to achieve what I want with this I'm all ears.

Nekobread

Vivacious Visitor
True White - Snow Flower

HdiKPGH.jpg

Very beautiful, that thing in the back is what kept me from buying it, but with this edit I just might :) they should've released it that way. Nice job

I am being picky I know but I post this merely as a suggestion or request. I'm not demanding anything. If there is a way to achieve what I want with this I'm all ears.

Not at all, as you said it is simply a request. I thought you might've missed the options that's all :) I agree that the secondary weapon always looks out of place, except for tamers because its a small trinket/charm that hangs from your sword's handle.

Nekobread

Vivacious Visitor
Since im pretty new to using this mod, today was my first time having to "uninstall" it prior to a patch. I restored the backup, everything was on "keep all" yet my files were still corrupted and I am now downloading the whole game again. Did i do something wrong? :o

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Since im pretty new to using this mod, today was my first time having to "uninstall" it prior to a patch. I restored the backup, everything was on "keep all" yet my files were still corrupted and I am now downloading the whole game again. Did i do something wrong? :o
It's not redownloading the whole game, it just check for corrupted file. Just install the mod again after patch.

Nekobread

Vivacious Visitor
It's not redownloading the whole game, it just check for corrupted file. Just install the mod again after patch.
Im not sure, it looks like redownloading to me.. Even though it says checking files theres the 27mbps? Weird :o. I was going to install it again after patch, but is there a way to avoid corrupted files at all ? Thank you

hGrHOxP.png

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Im not sure, it looks like redownloading to me.. Even though it says checking files theres the 27mbps? Weird :o. I was going to install it again after patch, but is there a way to avoid corrupted files at all ? Thank you
I back up the pad00000.meta manually after each patch. I did not have any issues after doing this.

Be sure to restore the backup before trying to patch.

Moogumby

Potential Patron
Question, underwear in the pearl shop doesn't show like some of the screenshots here. Did you guys make new maps for those to just have stockings or is this related to the settings you're using. right now most of the underwear in the pearl shop are just showing full nude.

bisu5

Potential Patron
Hi!

Could anyone tell me how to hide DK and Maehwa's weapons?(I play in KR server)

I used Resorepless to hide weapons for all characters, but it seems that this function does not support DK nor Maehwa.

gUU3uU0.jpg

whTUnDh.jpg

dZcEBNN.jpg

Of course, I know I can open my inventory anytime to disarm my weapon to make it disappear, but I do want to arm my DK and Maehwa with their weapons and it's just that I don't want the weapons to be visible when armed.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi!

Could anyone tell me how to hide DK and Maehwa's weapons?(I play in KR server)

I used Resorepless to hide weapons for all characters, but it seems that this function does not support DK nor Maehwa.

gUU3uU0.jpg

whTUnDh.jpg

dZcEBNN.jpg

Of course, I know I can open my inventory anytime to disarm my weapon to make it disappear, but I do want to arm my DK and Maehwa with their weapons and it's just that I don't want the weapons to be visible when armed.
How about using the resorepless option to erase it?  I guess (_in )was on the back with weapons.
I think that .pac(DK) is the following.
pdw_00_lbd_0001_in.pac
pdw_00_lbd_0034_in.pac
pdw_00_lbd_0037_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0001_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0002_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0003_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0004_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0005_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0006_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0007_in.pac
pdw_10_lbd_0004_in.pac
pdw_10_lbd_0008_in.pac
that's all.

bisu5

Potential Patron
How about using the resorepless option to erase it?  I guess (_in )was on the back with weapons.
I think that .pac(DK) is the following.
pdw_00_lbd_0001_in.pac
pdw_00_lbd_0034_in.pac
pdw_00_lbd_0037_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0001_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0002_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0003_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0004_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0005_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0006_in.pac
pdw_01_lbd_0007_in.pac
pdw_10_lbd_0004_in.pac
pdw_10_lbd_0008_in.pac
that's all.

I thought those files would exist inside a "weapon" folder inside my DK folder (C: Daum Games \ Black Desert \ character \ model \ 1_pc \ 15_pdw), but there's only "armor" and "event_costume", and no "weapon" folder for DK. This is quite odd, since folders for all other characters do have "weapon" folders inside them. So while I want to erase lbd files like you have suggested, I don't have a folder that contains them in the first place (I did look inside "armor" and "event_costume" just to make sure the lbd files aren't inside them). I'm guessing that this might be is a KR server-specific peculiarity.

I'm not sure how to solve this problem, but here is what I think might work: I create the weapon folder for DK, and place pac files inside it (of course, I would have to be helped out by someone who is willing to share their files since I don't have them in the first place), and then erase the in.pac files on Resorepless. Do you think this would work?

P.S.
I worked on removing weapons for Maehwa, and first it seemed that it didn't work, as the weapon was intact. But I noticed that my Maehwa was equipped with a Yuria weapon, and I did not have the pac files for the Yuria weapon in my Maehwa folder. So I bought an Elsh weapon, which I do have pac files in my folder (pkww_01_bld_0007.pac and pkww_01_bld_0007_in.pac) to check whether it is visible or not. As expected, the Elsh Weapon turned out to be invisible when armed. I don't know why certain pac files like Maehwa's Yuria weapon do not exist in the folders they should, but I assume that if I can get hold of those files, I would be able to remove them in-game.

I would be grateful if anyone could share their pac files for Maehwa (Plum)'s Yuria weapon, which are pkww_01_bld_0006.pac and pkww_01_bld_0006_in.pac, along with their DK weapon folder pac files (all of them).

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I thought those files would exist inside a "weapon" folder inside my DK folder (C: Daum Games \ Black Desert \ character \ model \ 1_pc \ 15_pdw), but there's only "armor" and "event_costume", and no "weapon" folder for DK. This is quite odd, since folders for all other characters do have "weapon" folders inside them. So while I want to erase lbd files like you have suggested, I don't have a folder that contains them in the first place (I did look inside "armor" and "event_costume" just to make sure the lbd files aren't inside them). I'm guessing that this might be is a KR server-specific peculiarity.

I'm not sure how to solve this problem, but here is what I think might work: I create the weapon folder for DK, and place pac files inside it (of course, I would have to be helped out by someone who is willing to share their files since I don't have them in the first place), and then erase the in.pac files on Resorepless. Do you think this would work?

P.S.
I worked on removing weapons for Maehwa, and first it seemed that it didn't work, as the weapon was intact. But I noticed that my Maehwa was equipped with a Yuria weapon, and I did not have the pac files for the Yuria weapon in my Maehwa folder. So I bought an Elsh weapon, which I do have pac files in my folder (pkww_01_bld_0007.pac and pkww_01_bld_0007_in.pac) to check whether it is visible or not. As expected, the Elsh Weapon turned out to be invisible when armed. I don't know why certain pac files like Maehwa's Yuria weapon do not exist in the folders they should, but I assume that if I can get hold of those files, I would be able to remove them in-game.

I would be grateful if anyone could share their pac files for Maehwa (Plum)'s Yuria weapon, which are pkww_01_bld_0006.pac and pkww_01_bld_0006_in.pac, along with their DK weapon folder pac files (all of them).
You can retrieve all pac files from the game client as resorepless options.

bisu5

Potential Patron
You can retrieve all pac files from the game client as resorepless options.

I extracted most of the DK pac files you mentioned using resorepless, and after injecting it, it does work.

hALl8ZI.jpg

On the other hand, for Maehwa, I tried to extract pkww_01_bld_0006.pac and pkww_01_bld_0006_in.pac (the pac for Maehwa's Bares / Styd / Kalis / Yuria weapons) using resorepless, but the program failed to find it. Then I used File Extractor v1.1 and extracted the aforementioned pac files from PAD03854.PAZ. But even though I used a newly restored, clean pad00000.meta and generated the hashes, the meta injector would only inject the DK pac files and it says it cannot find the two Maehwa pac files. Do you know what I'm doing wrong here? (I could simply use an alternative weapon, but I'm just curious why the two files cannot be injected despite being located inside one of the PADXXXXX.PAZ files.)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I extracted most of the DK pac files you mentioned using resorepless, and after injecting it, it does work.

hALl8ZI.jpg

On the other hand, for Maehwa, I tried to extract pkww_01_bld_0006.pac and pkww_01_bld_0006_in.pac (the pac for Maehwa's Bares / Styd / Kalis / Yuria weapons) using resorepless, but the program failed to find it. Then I used File Extractor v1.1 and extracted the aforementioned pac files from PAD03854.PAZ. But even though I used a newly restored, clean pad00000.meta and generated the hashes, the meta injector would only inject the DK pac files and it says it cannot find the two Maehwa pac files. Do you know what I'm doing wrong here? (I could simply use an alternative weapon, but I'm just curious why the two files cannot be injected despite being located inside one of the PADXXXXX.PAZ files.)
It may not be the latest whether there are omissions in the reference file Have you tried to extract dds file using resorepless or file extractor? You can extract the texture of the weapon. You can delete it by specifying pac and dds, so please try with dds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.