Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Moogumby

Potential Patron
Question, underwear in the pearl shop doesn't show like some of the screenshots here. Did you guys make new maps for those to just have stockings or is this related to the settings you're using?

Right now most of the underwear in the pearl shop are just showing full nude.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Question, underwear in the pearl shop doesn't show like some of the screenshots here. Did you guys make new maps for those to just have stockings or is this related to the settings you're using?

Are you using resorepless? What is the version? I think version 2.4 is the best version. There is no display on stocking display in setting. Since there are bugs in 2.5, the setting may not be valid. I use only meta injector. I think that both should be used effectively.
As it is an aside, I think that Pearl Shop is a nickname only for Japan, so it may be better to ask with Outfit.

Nekobread

Vivacious Visitor

You have to "Keep all" stockings. For me its glitched though, even if i enable them they just wont show at all. Only the starter stockings show and i have no idea why. There's also the option to remove/keep all "lowerbody" but im not sure what those are.. So yeah, just play around with the settings :P

Edit: Huh, i missed the replies somehow. I'll look into it myself and try to fix it by using meta injector, thanks suzu!

Nekobread

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry to ask but I'm really confused, am I supposed to patch the files with resorepless first before adding them to the files_to_patch folder to use meta injector? This may be a little too complicated for a noob like me lol. If there's a guide out there (that I haven't found yet) that'd be greatly appreciated.

Lihime

Potential Patron
2017-01-16_352417279-jpg.59250

2017-01-16_352538989-jpg.59251
I made bottomless Karlstein and hoped panties to appear.
For Dark knight, yes, but for others no. Please help me fix it...

Attachments

• 2017-01-16_352417279.JPG
    2017-01-16_352417279.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 2,119
  • 2017-01-16_352538989.JPG
    2017-01-16_352538989.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 1,961

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
2017-01-16_352417279-jpg.59250

2017-01-16_352538989-jpg.59251
I made bottomless Karlstein and hoped panties to appear.
For Dark knight, yes, but for others no. Please help me fix it...
There is no description of Karlstein or underwear in partcutdesc.xml. And it is necessary to modify the texture of some underwear of Dark Knight. Starter and so on.
Please add.

Lihime

Potential Patron
There is no description of Karlstein or underwear in partcutdesc.xml. And it is necessary to modify the texture of some underwear of Dark Knight. Starter and so on.
Please add.
thanks for the reply but things didn't change;
I will try other things

Hyrotica

Potential Patron
So I read through a couple pages before asking and didn't see it, but is there any chance of this flagging on their anitcheat? I have sunk way too much money and time into this game just to be banned for titties, but I really want the titties...

Coreven

Potential Patron
So I read through a couple pages before asking and didn't see it, but is there any chance of this flagging on their anitcheat? I have sunk way too much money and time into this game just to be banned for titties, but I really want the titties...
Not as of this moment, no. A GM also said he doubts it would flag the anti-cheat in the future either, as it doesn't give any unfair gameplay advantage.

Hyrotica

Potential Patron
Not as of this moment, no. A GM also said he doubts it would flag the anti-cheat in the future either, as it doesn't give any unfair gameplay advantage.
Ok, thank god! And thank you for the quick reply, no longer shall I yearn for the tata's in BDO

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
Is it possible to cancel the Files verification process from BDO launcher, cause every update i got the "corruped files" message and the repair process which takes some times.
I tried to "uninstall" the resorpless mod as you tell us to do but nothing happens when i choose a backup.

kalien

Potential Patron
Hey is anyone else having issues with the mod >_> I installed it and it doesn't work Q.Q try both 2.4 & 2.5 and nothing.

Update I got it working using version 2.5 The only thing I did differently was running it on adm mode which I didn't need to do before.

Last edited:

12345urbana

Potential Patron
How would I remove parts 1 (the gold mini skirt) and 2 (the white cloth under the gold "ribbing") for the witch awakening outfit?
zxdfv.png
zxdfv.png

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Is it possible to cancel the Files verification process from BDO launcher, cause every update i got the "corruped files" message and the repair process which takes some times.
I tried to "uninstall" the resorpless mod as you tell us to do but nothing happens when i choose a backup.
I I suggest you back up the pad00000.meta manually after each patch. I did not have any issues after doing this.

Be sure to restore the backup before trying to patch.

jiggu

Potential Patron
I cannot seem to get the restore option to work. From my understanding you first run the nude mod with your settings, then run restore on the parts you want to put back in. These are my settings
0600011fd9.png

The files I'm trying to restore are
PBW_00_LB_0046.pac
PBW_00_LB_0046_dm.pac
for the tamer awakening skirt

PWW_00_LB_0056.pac
PWW_00_LB_0056_dm.pac
For the witch deneve stockings. Yet I do these and nothing happens. I can however remove additional outfits(like the top from the tamer awakening outfit) after using the nude mod settings. Am I doing something wrong or is it broken?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Just copy and paste it to another folder somewhere. I put mine in a Back up folder and name a sub folder in there PDO meta file Patch "date of patch".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.