Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (26 Viewers)

Kenith

Club Regular
Rosa kasiseu-

QbLAIIj.jpg

CvWY3XZ.jpg
tn3RyV3.jpg

Attachments

3-basic.zip
1.8 MB · Views: 884

jiggu

Potential Patron
I cannot seem to get the restore option to work. From my understanding you first run the nude mod with your settings, then run restore on the parts you want to put back in. These are my settings
0600011fd9.png

The files I'm trying to restore are
PBW_00_LB_0046.pac
PBW_00_LB_0046_dm.pac
for the tamer awakening skirt

PWW_00_LB_0056.pac
PWW_00_LB_0056_dm.pac
For the witch deneve stockings. Yet I do these and nothing happens. I can however remove additional outfits(like the top from the tamer awakening outfit) after using the nude mod settings. Am I doing something wrong or is it broken?

Still no one has any answer on this?

Mrow

Potential Patron
Can't log in my Korean account anymore, now I get a message "Service is not available in your country"
Did they IP-Blocked people that are not from Korea? Can someone recommend a free and reliable VPN to bypass this?
SoftEtherVPN is free and easy to use.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Hi everyone, how are you guys doing?
I just got back from a long vacation, now I'm planning on going back on updating this mod in order to make it fully compatible with the latest patches and try to fix the bugs from the current version.
Stay tuned
welcome back Black Fire. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. :)

It worked for the 2 last updates ^^ thanks you
Your welcome ;)

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
Hi everyone, how are you guys doing?
I just got back from a long vacation, now I'm planning on going back on updating this mod in order to make it fully compatible with the latest patches and try to fix the bugs from the current version.
Stay tuned
Yay! Welcome back BlackFire. Hope you're feeling well and relaxed. Looking forward to see your work grow once again. :)

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
Update:

i got it working, i derped mega hard when i tried patching my game without admin rights *facepalm*

So only thing for me to figure out is how i can replace things with other things. Basicly what i want is replace every kind of shoes with karlstein heels. i had that in the old resorep patcher but with resorepless patcher i dont know how and im done reading the last few pages here (10~) and noone mentioned it so.. anyone know how?
Would be very apprechiated!

cheers

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I read and understand that is armor replacing. It is not working and Blackfire doesn't plan to add it back in because it can be used to mod cash shop items onto default armors which would hurt sales. We want to mod without hurting the devs because the game is good!

Buy Karstein costume, ask in channel only about 23m. Then hide everything but shoes.

csd

Potential Patron
I think that is the Dark Knight's first premium costume. So if you are on NA/EU we don't have it released yet.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
QgcQkEF.jpg

It is a new dark knight outfit.
But since hashes.txt can not be updated, it will not be applied even if you change it. (At KR)
I upload the texture since I pulled it out. (Original file)

Attachments

pdw_00_(parts)_0002.zip
2.8 MB · Views: 122

heluo187

Casual Client
QgcQkEF.jpg

It is a new dark knight outfit.
But since hashes.txt can not be updated, it will not be applied even if you change it. (At KR)
I upload the texture since I pulled it out. (Original file)
The PAC code for this dress is?
I want to fix the penetration problem

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The PAC code for this dress is?
I want to fix the penetration problem
pdw_00_ub_0002.pac
pdw_00_lb_0002.pac
pdw_00_sho_0002.pac
pdw_00_cloak_0002.pac
pdw_00_cloak_0002_p.pac
pdw_00_foot_0002.pac
pdw_00_foot_0002_01.pac
pdw_00_hand_0002.pac
pdw_00_hel_0002.pac
pdw_00_hel_0002_op.pac

that's all maybe...

daychopper

Potential Patron
Hi all, have I done something wrong or are we waiting or an update?
Everything seams to be working fine apart from the ranger class, I just get an invisible body, same with all rangers in game.

jiggu

Potential Patron
Hi all, have I done something wrong or are we waiting or an update?
Everything seams to be working fine apart from the ranger class, I just get an invisible body, same with all rangers in game.
Ranger works fine for me, so I'd assume it's on your end.

Ser_munchies

Potential Patron
Hey guys, not sure if this has been brought up yet, I apologize if it has, but I seem to have some kind of clipping problem after using this mod. Many of the costumes parts of the body just clip through the armour, it's extremely noticeable on rangers as the tips of their breasts clip through the front of their armour. I'm not sure what's causing it so if anyone else has experienced this and knows what went wrong, I'd appreciate some input.

EDIT: I just noticed this occurs on some of the male characters as well, even though I set the mod to female only. I started to create a warrior for an alt and realised the guy's biceps clip through his sleeves.

Last edited:

jiggu

Potential Patron
Hey guys, not sure if this has been brought up yet, I apologize if it has, but I seem to have some kind of clipping problem after using this mod. Many of the costumes parts of the body just clip through the armour, it's extremely noticeable on rangers as the tips of their breasts clip through the front of their armour. I'm not sure what's causing it so if anyone else has experienced this and knows what went wrong, I'd appreciate some input.

EDIT: I just noticed this occurs on some of the male characters as well, even though I set the mod to female only. I started to create a warrior for an alt and realised the guy's biceps clip through his sleeves.
It happens for me when I remove pants. My guess is that Many outfits top portion are set to follow the shape of the bottom portion, which in turn follows the body sliders. With no pants the chain breaks and the tops just ignore and clip. But if this happens with pants on then I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.