Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (46 Viewers)

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
That's because they got crappy servers.
So the game renders your char of default values then finally gets the actual values.

This so called "pop in" that many players said was the reason they quit (other than desync and "endless stress grinding").

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I also added body modification to the dark knight.
iuCYock.jpg
Ym9bsXh.jpg
LWX7P0b.jpg
Dark Knight's body can be modified using the meta injector.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
So i asked to a random player in game to describe me my character, and apparently he correctly see the body shape : "wow... such big boobs and waist"

There is just this issue with damaged armor which are not affected by resorepless mod.

Well it's to be expected, as your character has a lot higher values for the non-modded people they would actually see the default maximums possible but it should not affect what others see in any major form, just try to run the game without the slider mod and your character will magically turn into a more vanilla-like body, just keep in mind anything beyond the game's default limits would be usually maxed out for the game and if you "save changes" your character will revert to the game's basic values

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
Well it's to be expected, as your character has a lot higher values for the non-modded people they would actually see the default maximums possible but it should not affect what others see in any major form, just try to run the game without the slider mod and your character will magically turn into a more vanilla-like body, just keep in mind anything beyond the game's default limits would be usually maxed out for the game and if you "save changes" your character will revert to the game's basic values

No i just changed the boobs size thanks to the breastsize mod, everything else (waist, legs, belly...) is the same as how i created my char at the start.
And i asked to an other player and he too was seeing my character with a "chubby" shape and not with the skinny basic game skin.
So as Alcaster said :
That's because they got crappy servers.
So the game renders your char of default values then finally gets the actual values.

An other problem is the underwear mode feature (which has nothing to do with the nude mode by the way). I tested it with an other player and we couldn't see each other in underwear while in town (safe zone) despite that in our respective screen our own character was effectively in underwear mode (you can switch on/off via the gear window). So i asked him to follow me in my characters house and here, it was working as intended : we were both in panties for each other.
Normally this mode allow you to show your underwear in any safe zones. Not only in a house.

It's a huge issue given how expansive is it to buy outfit, even just underwear.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
No i just changed the boobs size thanks to the breastsize mod, everything else (waist, legs, belly...) is the same as how i created my char at the start.
And i asked to an other player and he too was seeing my character with a "chubby" shape and not with the skinny basic game skin.
So as Alcaster said :

An other problem is the underwear mode feature (which has nothing to do with the nude mode by the way). I tested it with an other player and we couldn't see each other in underwear while in town (safe zone) despite that in our respective screen our own character was effectively in underwear mode (you can switch on/off via the gear window). So i asked him to follow me in my characters house and here, it was working as intended : we were both in panties for each other.
Normally this mode allow you to show your underwear in any safe zones. Not only in a house.

It's a huge issue given how expansive is it to buy outfit, even just underwear.

makes sense, at least we can be certain the mods won't be an issue for that but yeah they should fix some of the server issues asap

Remilneia

Potential Patron
So ? How does the other players see my character ?

Players without the mod will only see your character based on the normal maximum parameters.
Players with the mod installed will be able to see your character past the normal parameters(thus, the one in your second picture).

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Players without the mod will only see your character based on the normal maximum parameters.
Players with the mod installed will be able to see your character past the normal parameters(thus, the one in your second picture).
^this
also if their parameters are smaller ie: 3x instead of say maybe you got 5x, they will only see it up to 3x, it's always client sided how it looks

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
I don't specially want them to see my char nude or with huge boobs, i just don't want them to not see my char with at least the body shape i made for them at the character creation.

But regular players just see us as if we wasn't using a mod so it's ok. They still see our characters as we created them that's the principal.

J

jackhannibal

doesnt work anymore the male version? I just got female undressed, but males still normal.

Lela

Potential Patron
Hi heluo,
great work. Is it possible please that you modify the outfit with no skip or showing slip with showing pussy?
Thank you.

Moogumby

Potential Patron
Question, i have seen a few screen shots with Pearl Shop underware without the panty or bra but stil showing the stockings, Is this due to modding the files for those outfits or are my settings not right. Im using V2.5

Vallil

Swell Supporter
well this happened while making a kunoichi....
2017-01-08_340433453.PNG
that's just the basic underwear but all armors have the same problem, when i change the preview in character creation/beauty shop it goes back to normal but when i exit it or try to edit the body it crops again, care if i ask how do i fix it?
2017-01-08_342240124.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.