Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (49 Viewers)

higher

Vivacious Visitor
i1qfeSf.jpg
WUA5la8.jpg
5V5ocEE.jpg
U4ibVDf.jpg
UWjaDmU.jpg
4saz1M5.jpg
0Ot1yVI.jpg

I made remake of the dark knight starter armor and regular armor.

Thx suzu!

but how did you fix your dark knight textures?

2017-01-01_350145445.PNG

croco90

Potential Patron
The underwear hole in the body is empty because it is dealing with emptying the body in the _ao.dds file to prevent the polygon of the body from overlapping the undergarment polygon, so the background of the _ao.dds file in the background If you fill in the color it will prevent perforation.

That worked! Thank you very much. Why have I never needed to do this before? I am 99% sure I have never injected those files before with the meta injector

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Anyone here have updated shaved version of the mod with DK nude texture? Or we just have to inject her nude skin into our current mod?

I kinda want to update my mod before DK hit NA :3.

rlaxodus

Avid Affiliate
229425460013039616.png
can't get my DK texture to work, i dont know what to do anymore. Resorepless 2.5 + Suzu's meta still nothing for me.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i1qfeSf.jpg

On kr server resorepless crashes on character selection screen, so I use only meta injector and breast size mod patcher.

coldmuffin

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked before and I don't want to be a nuisance but I'm having issues figuring out how to keep stockings on, specifically for Le Vladian underwear. Thanks in advance and again, sorry for being a bit of an airhead when it comes to these things >_<!

I really enjoy the work you've done and think it's awesome that you're doing this <3

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It is a stocking and chain of Le Vladian.
pew_00_uw_1034_dec.dds (stocking)
pew_00_uw_1034.dds (chain)

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
When i connect myself to the server my character first appears with the basic body proportions (very thin) and after some seconds it loads the body the way i created him. Does that means that since i patched the resorepless nude mod + breastsize changer other players see my character with the basic body shape and not anymore the way i created him ?

One more thing it seems that i can't remove armors. It works only for the starter outfit or when i switch to "remove all armor" (which remove my outfit too and i don't want that).
For example even when i remove PKWW_02_UB_0003.PAC i'm still seeing my agerian armor on my Maehwa.

(thanks for this mod anyway it's really awesome)

coldmuffin

Potential Patron
It is a stocking and chain of Le Vladian.
pew_00_uw_1034_dec.dds (stocking)
pew_00_uw_1034.dds (chain)
Ahh alright, so I just use go to the option of what to keep on and type this into the console and that's it? Just want to make sure D:

Again, sorry I'm not all too sure how to navigate around the program apart from the install feature and the adding and removing of textures. Not sure if it matters but I wanted to enable the Le Vladian stockings on a Valk. Thanks ^^

Last edited:

rlaxodus

Avid Affiliate
Dark Knight Starter Underwear
pdw_00_uw_0001.dds
pdw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds

with this info, i run texture grabber from resorepless
search for pdw_00_uw_0001.PAC
got PHW_99_UB_0001_02.dds and PDW_00_UW_0001_dec.dds
then created 2 copies from 1kb texture inside character/texture, rename those files to match with DK's starter underwear
move them to file_to_patch run meta injector once more time and BAMM i fixed it lol
vFZvPKo.png

now can i get filename for DK's default armor please

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
So someone could give me the right name for Agerian armor Maehwa pleaz ?
I removed PKWW_02_UB_0003.PAC (what is given in the front page of the threat) and it removed the model from the armor slot creaton but not in game (i still see the armor on my character).

And do others players still see the body shape we made for our character or do they see him with game's basic body once we patched the mode ?

here is my character when i connect to the server :
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

and after some seconds the real model (how i created her) finally loads :

So ? How does the other players see my character ? (i'm not talking about the breast size, but everything : the height, the width, everything that has nothing to do with the breastsize changer mode)

EDIT : about the agerian armor... the problem was that the armor was damaged. Once i repaired it, i was nude.

Is there a way to make the damaged armor invisible ?

Last edited:

Xaoyu

Potential Patron
So i asked to a random player in game to describe me my character, and apparently he correctly see the body shape : "wow... such big boobs and waist"

There is just this issue with damaged armor which are not affected by resorepless mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.