Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

tech6rb

Potential Patron
ok thx glad u answered i was spending my time going through every single post to see if someone had posted something. Yes i agree i really like the dark night body as well as the valk or kuno to some extent.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
ok thx glad u answered i was spending my time going through every single post to see if someone had posted something. Yes i agree i really like the dark night body as well as the valk or kuno to some extent.

No problem :) Lets hope someday one of these genius mod authors will find a way to make it happen.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
So does anyone here play KR with these mods? mine havent been working. and Im wondering if it does work for KR. I know it should, or at least I think it should, but Id like some personal experience from others.

Ven

Potential Patron
Hello !! I made a video on youtube supporting this mod as a tutorial showing how to install. if curious link: So if you want to use it or embed it to aid others in a helpful manner of installation I figured id let you all know. :) I'ts only been up for about a week and seems people are understanding how to install this easily and less questions for undertow. not to mention view wise is growing nicely! I read the rules of this site and I don't see if I have done anything wrong by doing this. But I will say this should help you as well as me for the fact traffic is going to elevate. Not sure how much but this helps us both.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Hello !! I made a video on youtube supporting this mod as a tutorial showing how to install. if curious link: So if you want to use it or embed it to aid others in a helpful manner of installation I figured id let you all know. :) I'ts only been up for about a week and seems people are understanding how to install this easily and less questions for undertow. not to mention view wise is growing nicely! I read the rules of this site and I don't see if I have done anything wrong by doing this. But I will say this should help you as well as me for the fact traffic is going to elevate. Not sure how much but this helps us both.

it wont get you banned. That has been refuted.

Kenith

Club Regular
- Snow Flower2 -

2XfnTxz.png

: This cos is in KR only

uy1vUAo.jpg
5YV7Aiq.jpg

Attachments

SimpleSnowWhite.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 753

Hall

Potential Patron
2016-12-30_413022382.png

I tried to mod the skirt part. but there is clipping even though I dont have the armor name in my partcutdesc file. Anyone can help?

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
New partcutdesc.xml
- 2016/12/23
it appears your KR mod is working, could you give me a brief run down of what you did? Im doing the exact same thing I did for NA/EU and its patching fine when i run reporepless and metainjector but nothing changes in game.

L

Lourdeslol

Hey, would it be possible to change the look of grunil sorc armor to the [sorceress] bern outfit?
and if so how?

croco90

Potential Patron
Got some problems with le vladian and kibelius. I got it working properly on ranger and witch, but not on the others. I remove the armors from partcutdesc.xml, but it still has cut models. Both the le vladian and kibelius armors are invisible(the cloth parts, which is intentional), but le vladian still has shadows. Anyone know what's up, or has those working on valk/sorc?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The underwear hole in the body is empty because it is dealing with emptying the body in the _ao.dds file to prevent the polygon of the body from overlapping the undergarment polygon, so the background of the _ao.dds file in the background If you fill in the color it will prevent perforation.

Attachments

_ao.dds_all.zip
34.6 KB · Views: 178

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.