Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

PinkNyao

Content Creator
I am surprised to see a lot of people download it, but I'm happy. Thank you

Well, tbh, your mod is very well done. I like it a lot. Have some pics :3

KwLO0T0.png

G7rBbBS.png

mv4UaBx.png

7gVBQyl.png

bQvJcRQ.png

ZyDdFSt.png

AtyGjUa.png

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
With the latest patch, the problem of missing lower abdomens has spread. It now affects Warrior, Berserker, Ninja and Kunoichi. Nudepatch version is 2.5. Unfortunatelly downgrading to version 2.4 isn't a option, because it breaks the sorceress. Instead of going naked, she is displayed with some strange clothes.

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
When equiping boots or gloves the missing abdomen reappears. When you unequip them, the abdomen vanishes again.

Maybe this information helps in any way.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
this mod works with KR version i nthe exact same fashion it works with the NA/EU version? IVe swapped versions

also DarkKnight uses same textures as the other ladies right?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
this mod works with KR version i nthe exact same fashion it works with the NA/EU version? IVe swapped versions

also DarkKnight uses same textures as the other ladies right?
There is another texture of dark knight.
I uploaded the original to # 1311.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
There is another texture of dark knight.
I uploaded the original to # 1311.
Thanks so much.

Oh so medium bush 2 doesnt affect dark knight yet? :/

no mod seems to be working with KR BDO. repoless, metainjector all installed the files properly. but even the ranger and tamer dont have nude textures.

Not sure why none of the nude mods work on KR. I got my english patch to work fine..

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks so much.

Oh so medium bush 2 doesnt affect dark knight yet? :/

no mod seems to be working with KR BDO. repoless, metainjector all installed the files properly. but even the ranger and tamer dont have nude textures.

Not sure why none of the nude mods work on KR. I got my english patch to work fine..
Please have a look at my texture here
I uploaded it to # 1317 and # 1338 post. I divided shaved and pubic hair.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Please have a look at my texture here
I uploaded it to # 1317 and # 1338 post. I divided shaved and pubic hair.
Ah yes, thank you very much for that.

Still wondering why the actual will not work for the KR version. it patches fine but in game there is 0 change. ill play around with it later. does anyone else here play Korean BDO maybe they can tell me what they are doing to activate their mod.

where do the 'normal maps' go?

Not sure why KR hashes generator doesnt recognize these files. the person who uploaded these costume mods has theirs working, although it looks like they use the JP version.
Screenshot (22).png

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ah yes, thank you very much for that.

Still wondering why the actual will not work for the KR version. it patches fine but in game there is 0 change. ill play around with it later. does anyone else here play Korean BDO maybe they can tell me what they are doing to activate their mod.

where do the 'normal maps' go?

Not sure why KR hashes generator doesnt recognize these files. the person who uploaded these costume mods has theirs working, although it looks like they use the JP version.View attachment 58874

Hashes is made from the clean meta the first time

I am applying it with a meta injector
Put a normal map in (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\files_to_patch\character\texture) and (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\character\texture)
(HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\Patcher_resources) hashes.txt and updates the patch.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Hashes is made from the clean meta the first time

I am applying it with a meta injector
Put a normal map in (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\files_to_patch\character\texture) and (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\character\texture)
(HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\Patcher_resources) hashes.txt and updates the patch.
ok thanks

KazeMunashii

Potential Patron
new dragon patch broke the mod. its doing more 'corrupted file checks' guys >.>. did my file check, went into character creation and now its all back to vanilla.
EDIT: verification is done. gave the installer another go for reso, and it works again. just that its going to be a pain to have to go through the re-verify file process jsut to reinstall but its good, false alarm.

Last edited:
D

dashtin

- Snow Flower? - KR
Original file is [ pvw_10_xxx_0021.dds ]
: Sor hand - phw_10_hand_0021.dds

White Snow
jSAMlzs.jpg

- More transparent

Black Snow
ogrGDkl.jpg
Good job! I really like your texture, but how to use it? Or is there any tutorial to deal with those files? BTW I'm in NA.

Kera

Vivacious Visitor
new dragon patch broke the mod. its doing more 'corrupted file checks' guys >.>. did my file check, went into character creation and now its all back to vanilla.
EDIT: verification is done. gave the installer another go for reso, and it works again. just that its going to be a pain to have to go through the re-verify file process jsut to reinstall but its good, false alarm.

The mod works by altering the game files. So as far as the patcher is concerned, the modified files are "corrupt." You need to restore the backup before patching if you want to avoid the file corruption error. Then just re-run the mod again after the patch has been downloaded and installed.

I generally uninstall the mod the night before the patch, or in the morning of the patch. Generally if you open the launcher and see it start patching, just immediately close it, restore the backup, then re-run the launcher. Once it finishes, re-run the mod, and you should be OK.

tech6rb

Potential Patron
is there a way to change the base body or swap so say i want the valk body on my sorc? Just if you could point me in the right direction i can take it from there. Thanx again

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
is there a way to change the base body or swap so say i want the valk body on my sorc? Just if you could point me in the right direction i can take it from there. Thanx again

I don't believe there is. I wish there was though. I hate my Sorceress hands/wrists. I would much rather have Dark knights body, it has much better hands with real fingernails. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.