Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (41 Viewers)

dummyaccounttbh

Potential Patron
So I finally got around to trying to edit the bras off the starter underwear while keeping the panties, and all my texture files seem to be broken. All of them except the nude textures from here are 4x4 blank images with a size of 1kb, and the 171kb ones are just yellow squares.
I tried deleting the textures folder in hopes that the patcher would redownload the proper files, but the game runs fine without the folder.
I did restore backups through resorpless before trying this

Not really sure what's going on but I don't think I'm cut out for this sort of thing ;_;

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 152

Jensen

Potential Patron
hey, i used to be able to remove the underwear from pearl shop underwears, and keep the stockings
all of the suudden i cant any more, when i remove the underwear it removes the stockings also and i cant find a way to keep them

is it not possible any more ? am i doing something wrong ?

thanks

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So I finally got around to trying to edit the bras off the starter underwear while keeping the panties, and all my texture files seem to be broken. All of them except the nude textures from here are 4x4 blank images with a size of 1kb, and the 171kb ones are just yellow squares.
I tried deleting the textures folder in hopes that the patcher would redownload the proper files, but the game runs fine without the folder.
I did restore backups through resorpless before trying this

Not really sure what's going on but I don't think I'm cut out for this sort of thing ;_;
This is happening because you are re-applying Resorepless over your modified textures, and resorepless uses those blank textures to remove the underwear.
Run resorepless and then copy your textures to the "character/texture" folder.

dummyaccounttbh

Potential Patron
This is happening because you are re-applying Resorepless over your modified textures, and resorepless uses those blank textures to remove the underwear.
Run resorepless and then copy your textures to the "character/texture" folder.
Got everything working, thanks! Sorry for being so retarded about this whole thing.
Not really sure that I did it "properly" because it seems like sort of a hackjob the way things ended up working out, but everything looks how I wanted it so I won't bother messing with it more.

Upping the files for Kitty Ears or anyone else who wants them. Just install them with the meta injector from the OP and everything /should/ work
Works for all classes except Tamer, hers didn't work for some reason and I can't be bothered to try again, sorry.

Attachments

removedbras.7z
190.2 KB · Views: 151

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
VtpTXlo.jpg

I have noticed it now
A thin pussy is drawn on the original nude texture of the dark knight.
I am afraid I am.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Got everything working, thanks! Sorry for being so retarded about this whole thing.
Not really sure that I did it "properly" because it seems like sort of a hackjob the way things ended up working out, but everything looks how I wanted it so I won't bother messing with it more.

Upping the files for Kitty Ears or anyone else who wants them. Just install them with the meta injector from the OP and everything /should/ work
Works for all classes except Tamer, hers didn't work for some reason and I can't be bothered to try again, sorry.

Oh my goodness you are the best! Finally can remove ugly bra ruining my outfits, but not be naked downstairs lol. Thanks so much for sharing! <3

okwtony

Potential Patron
hey, i used to be able to remove the underwear from pearl shop underwears, and keep the stockings
all of the suudden i cant any more, when i remove the underwear it removes the stockings also and i cant find a way to keep them

is it not possible any more ? am i doing something wrong ?

thanks
Same issue;_;

Nulchan

Potential Patron
Hey there, thank you for your hard work. Been using this for month and i love it (and RIP model swapping)

Just wanted to let you know a slight issue with the valkyrie awakening costume i noticed (Enslar http://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2016/03/bdo-valkyrie-awakening-costume.jpg)
With "remove all underwear/pants", the underwear is indeed removed, but comes back when the armor is broken (<10% durability)
I think i saw the same thing with the tamer Vixen outfit, but i'm not sure, i don't play tamer
Any suggestion about how to hotfix this?

trashwulf

Casual Client
Could someone help me?

I wanted the upperbody to show under valkyrie's noel outfit. So I deleted the PVW_10_UB_0011.PAC lines from the partcutdesc.xml in Black Desert\character, then run resorepless. But the game still cuts away the upper body part. What am I doing wrong?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ybtXYHQ.png

Let's play with a normal map part 2
Engrave its shape on the original texture without using pussy texture. There was no sense of incongruity even if a modified texture was superimposed on this.
I forgot to upload.
O1swqhA.jpg

DwEdPdg.jpg

Fix to change the alpha channel so that black shadows do not appear.
Fixed the position by shrinking the pussy.
Pussy matches any texture, but the areola mammae may only match the existing texture.

Attachments

nude_0001_normal maps_3.1.zip
2.8 MB · Views: 339

PinkNyao

Content Creator
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 : So how do I install these, do I need a new hashes file or can I just put these in the files-to-patch folder, patch it then put it in the character/textures folder?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 : So how do I install these, do I need a new hashes file or can I just put these in the files-to-patch folder, patch it then put it in the character/textures folder?
I am applying it with a meta injector
Put a normal map in (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\files_to_patch\character\texture) and (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\character\texture)
(HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\Patcher_resources) hashes.txt and updates the patch.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Could someone help me?

I wanted the upperbody to show under valkyrie's noel outfit. So I deleted the PVW_10_UB_0011.PAC lines from the partcutdesc.xml in Black Desert\character, then run resorepless. But the game still cuts away the upper body part. What am I doing wrong?
If I'm not mistaken you need to delete the SHOULDER part, not the upper body part

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.