Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (15 Viewers)

B

BillyBob1990

Hello guys. Since last patch (21/12), my resorepless.exe doesn't generate a backup anymore, leading to Corrupted File everytime
It might be worth saying that i've been using 2.5 for a long time, and there were 10 backups already, up to the 15/12
Deleting them didn't fix it, how can I?

Yeah I'm getting an error now. I saw there was a small update so I stopped it and restored a backup in resorepless.exe and it worked fine but when I tried to install it I got this:

Error: could not locate pad00000.meta

Make sure you have extracted the program in your PAZ folder

Press any key to continue . . .

*Edit*
Okay, I tried launching the game again and it did a check of the game files and replaced the missing pad00000.meta file and now everything works again haha. CRISIS AVERTED!

Last edited by a moderator:

irmof54

Potential Patron
Hello.
I'm trying to apply a nude patch to dark knight in KR server but failed, since it reveals a hole in the underpart of her body.
I'm using a Resorepless v 2.4 with an option to remove starter armor and underwear only.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
I would very appreciate for your help!

XpzNGiX.jpg

yRh3A3N.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello.
I'm trying to apply a nude patch to dark knight in KR server but failed, since it reveals a hole in the underpart of her body.
I'm using a Resorepless v 2.4 with an option to remove starter armor and underwear only.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
I would very appreciate for your help!

XpzNGiX.jpg

yRh3A3N.jpg
When trying to fit on the top left outfit and making it nude, the hole closes. I only use the meta injector

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
m1PvYYT.jpg

ffw8BXW.jpg

Recently created nude texture and normal map accordingly.
You can understand it through stockings.
This character is Dark Knight.

J

JayF

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with the problem I’m having...

I’m trying to edit the kibelius with the meta injector to remove some (but not all) of both the outer and inner layers. However, I can seem to only change the inner layer and nothing I do has any impact on the outer layer (other than remove it completely for the transparent look).

I’ve identified the following textures to edit.

pew_00_ub_0034

pew_00_ub_0034_01_dm_hair

pew_00_ub_0034_hair

editing: pew_00_ub_0034_hair removes parts of the lower layer but not the outer. (using paint.net to delete the parts I want removed and saving the file as DTX 5). So I end up with a kibelius that is slightly more transparent in some places.

Nothing I do to: pew_00_ub_0034 has any impact it seems, whether I save it as DTX1 or DTX5.

So is there any way to edit the outer layer as well (i.e. the less transparent layer) without removing it completely or is this just not possible.

I don’t have photoshop so can only use paint.net.

Thanks in advance!

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Anyone have the 3d body models or can tell me how to get them? I want to load them into Photoshop and edit textures directly. There are some pesky seams I would like to fix. (especially on Dark Knights feet. )

IDLtGW

Potential Patron
I am applying it with a meta injector
Put a normal map in (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\files_to_patch\character\texture) and (HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\character\texture)
(HD:\Daum Games\Black Desert\paz\Patcher_resources) hashes.txt and updates the patch.
Hey, sorry to bother you.

After I run the meta injector with the dds files you uploaded what should I do next? The files you uploaded get copied to "HDD:\Black Desert\character\texture" but what's the next step?

Also I think something is going wrong with the meta injector as seen on this picture.
WAac6Ig.png

Attachments

• metainjectorsucess.png
    metainjectorsucess.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 114

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone have the 3d body models or can tell me how to get them? I want to load them into Photoshop and edit textures directly. There are some pesky seams I would like to fix. (especially on Dark Knights feet. )
It is a polygon model and texture.
The polygon model is converted to obj.

Attachments

nude_0001.obj.zip
132.2 KB · Views: 218

pdw_00_nude_0001.zip
3.3 MB · Views: 252

IDLtGW

Potential Patron

After I run the meta injector with the dds files you uploaded what should I do next? The files you uploaded get copied to "HDD:\Black Desert\character\texture" but what's the next step?

Also I think something is going wrong with the meta injector as seen on this picture.
WAac6Ig.png
Forgot to add, a NULL file on the Paz folder is created when this process finishes.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

WAac6Ig.png
Black Desert Naked Texture Modification Procedure
I will explain here.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
2016-12-24_205725772.PNG
Hey guys, I have some problem.. Dark knight nude mod not apply well

others characters no problem

Is this because of texture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.