Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Hmmm... so with this new texture extraction thingie, do I still need to keep my mod up to date? Sorry, I was away for awhile so I couldn't maintain support for it consistently.

A

Aleshotgun

I've got a problem where the bottom part of the skin is not present, but just for the Kunoichi class, as in the screenshot below:

zyKYzTg.jpg

Is a strange issue, the other classes are working without issues, except for the Kunoichi

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Ask a question, the problem plagued me for a long time

I use partcutdesc generator v1.1 generated XML effective (delete the corresponding code to avoid the hollow problem).
But the use of Resorepless 8 option production of XML, but invalid (delete the corresponding code will still appear hollow.)

Is this the Resorepless problem? Or due to incorrect operation.

Very grateful!
You might have been deleting the wrong lines, what armor you are having trouble with and which lines did you delete?
This shouldn't be necessary, but just in case, after you edit your partcutdesc and apply Resorepless, use Meta Injector and place your partcutdesc.xmll file in the "files_to_patch" folder and run the injector, just to make sure the game is using your moddified version (warning: keep the file in the character folder as well)

Hmmm... so with this new texture extraction thingie, do I still need to keep my mod up to date? Sorry, I was away for awhile so I couldn't maintain support for it consistently.

I've got a problem where the bottom part of the skin is not present, but just for the Kunoichi class, as in the screenshot below:

zyKYzTg.jpg

Is a strange issue, the other classes are working without issues, except for the Kunoichi
This is one of the _ao.dds files that I might have missed. I'll add that to the list of things I need to fix in the next version.

Valestris

Potential Patron
People already posting Nude shots on the game's Photo gallery, fuckin retards gotta ruin it for everyone else. If it becomes too much of a problem we could likely see all this work gone down the drain =<

V

Vorel

Hey I've been having some issues with the Epheria Marine Underwear (with stockings and also dyed, if that matters at all) on Kunoichi. When I have underwear and stockings set to remove all I get this:
w4Ec4YM.jpg

I thought I remembered reading that the Epheria Marine had some sort of issue with removing it, but I'm not sure if this was it or not. Is this an issue on my end or is this just a known problem?
Thanks for all the great work BlackFire! Hopefully the people posting nude pics on the photo gallery wont cause any problems for this mod.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
People already posting Nude shots on the game's Photo gallery, fuckin retards gotta ruin it for everyone else. If it becomes too much of a problem we could likely see all this work gone down the drain =<
It's just aesthetic mod, doesn't effect the competitive aspect of the game.

heluo187

Casual Client
You might have been deleting the wrong lines, what armor you are having trouble with and which lines did you delete?
This shouldn't be necessary, but just in case, after you edit your partcutdesc and apply Resorepless, use Meta Injector and place your partcutdesc.xmll file in the "files_to_patch" folder and run the injector, just to make sure the game is using your moddified version (warning: keep the file in the character folder as well)

This is one of the _ao.dds files that I might have missed. I'll add that to the list of things I need to fix in the next version.

For example (this is just an example)
<File> 1_pc / 3_pew / armor / 10_lowerbody / pew_00_lb_0052.pac </ File>

Partcutdesc generator v1.1 generated XML, delete this code, you can avoid the hollow

Resorepless 8 option to generate the XML, delete this code, still hollow (invalid)

I put Resorepless generated XML on paz \ files_to_patch \ character Lane, and MIR into, but the game, the skin through the armor.
(It's just like Remove all equipment codes But I did not delete)

This may be related to the installation sequence?

surroundings
KP Res2.5 Pure PAD00000.meta MIR1.6(New NULL and hashes.txt)

Partcutdesc generator v1.1 generated XML can solve the hollow problem, but some equipment will penetrate the skin armor, such as PKWW basic equipment and PBW's new fashion (KP)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It is almost complete. Ranger's modeling is not good, so I'm curious that it can not be applied well. Tamer is a child so be patient with the degree of swelling of the isola!
Witch's modeling is the most wonderful.

Witch
96EPcDx.jpg

XqrxsmD.jpg

8BbNV8L.jpg

Ranger
kQGyi5H.jpg

fQ5HoKS.jpg

16LW2RM.jpg

Tamer
C7GhxwW.jpg

xSIZGJv.jpg

2qWNdiQ.jpg

Maehwa
1FILRwh.jpg

pbw_00_nude_0001 = Tamer
pdw_00_nude_0001 = dark knight
pew_01_nude_0001 = Ranger
phw_01_nude_0001 = All others (including witch)
ybtXYHQ.png

Let's play with a normal map part 2
Engrave its shape on the original texture without using pussy texture. There was no sense of incongruity even if a modified texture was superimposed on this.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am using Maya 2016 or photoshop cc 2015.5.
This time I made it in Photoshop.
Next time I am thinking that it would be good if I can make a nipple more erect by creating a normal map by replacing the base body with a high polygon in Maya.

heluo187

Casual Client
Next time I am thinking that it would be good if I can make a nipple more erect by creating a normal map by replacing the base body with a high polygon in Maya.
In other words can make the nipple more protruding? Need to change the model?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

Is there a tutorial you follow to do this? The normal maps in Black desert seem to have minimal effect compared to ones say in Skyrim.

Also how are you getting the 3d models out of the game?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
In other words can make the nipple more protruding? Need to change the model?
As a way to read the pac file with 3d converter, output it as 3ds max file or obj file, convert it to fbx of Autodesk shared file and load it into Maya.
Is there a tutorial you follow to do this? The normal maps in Black desert seem to have minimal effect compared to ones say in Skyrim.

Also how are you getting the 3d models out of the game?
I think that the normal map of Skyrim certainly uses object space. The black desert is tangent space. If it says which one is facing the character it is an object space. Since it is the role of the normal map to show the low polygon to the high polygon I wonder if something should be done. I will experiment a lot(´∇`)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.