Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

P

Phyrexianwrath

Kunoichi awakening costume
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in order to use these textures I have to specifically replace the kuno outfit with the names of their files? I've tried digging through the thread, as you've posted quite a few outfits but I've found no real way to get these to work.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in order to use these textures I have to specifically replace the kuno outfit with the names of their files? I've tried digging through the thread, as you've posted quite a few outfits but I've found no real way to get these to work.
Hashes Ganerator for Meta Injector https://www.undertow.club/attachmen...2/?temp_hash=1320bf02c7be590024bb1111f4aa6857
· The patcher_resources folder is the same as resorepless, but the contents are different. However, since you can share it, there is no problem copying only hashes.txt.
However, as the new outfits and equipment increases as updates to the black desert are also required, hashes.txt needs to be updated as well.
So I will use the above Hashes Ganerator. More than say update. It reads data from meta and writes out it, so it will be reworked.
· Also put this Generator in the same patcher_resources folder. Execution is left click with OK.
Let's delete the existing hashes.txt before execution.
Attention point here! ︎Please make sure to patch with Resorepless when making hashes. Otherwise the body will be missing.
· Next is the files_patch folder, but in the beginning the contents are empty.
Put all the files you want to patch in this.
Paz \files_patch \ character First let's create a folder to here. It is OK in the texture folder for each copy from among the texture folder (texture input you want to modification) in this Daum Games \Black Desert\character.
Please put the modification pre partcutdesc.xml file with it. (At this time rather than the texture folder and place it in the character folder. Mistake so as not to!
I feel, along with texture folder.

It is my way.
Since I am playing with jp and kr, the folder tree may be different.

nickson555

Content Creator
I just extracted the dds file from NA client. The official pdw nude texture comes with painted nipples?! Does this means developer permit nude mod?

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It is the original texture of Dark Knight.
T6wxClt.png

Attachments

pdw_.zip
11 MB · Views: 235

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Wow, normal maps look great! Care to share it with us so I can include it in the next version?
It is almost complete. Ranger's modeling is not good, so I'm curious that it can not be applied well. Tamer is a child so be patient with the degree of swelling of the areola mammae!
Witch's modeling is the most wonderful.

Witch
96EPcDx.jpg

XqrxsmD.jpg

8BbNV8L.jpg

Ranger
kQGyi5H.jpg

fQ5HoKS.jpg

16LW2RM.jpg

Tamer
C7GhxwW.jpg

xSIZGJv.jpg

2qWNdiQ.jpg

Maehwa
1FILRwh.jpg

pbw_00_nude_0001 = Tamer
pdw_00_nude_0001 = dark knight
pew_01_nude_0001 = Ranger
phw_01_nude_0001 = All others (including witch)

Attachments

nude_0001_normal maps.zip
3 MB · Views: 283

Last edited:

Lela

Potential Patron
Hello all,
i have problems with charles rene armor to remove clothing of the lowerbody. Upperbody works fine.
Well, i rename prefix of lower body and upper body texture files to the kunoichi class. For example: pnw_00_lb_0039_hair,
pnw_00_ub_0039, pnw_00_ub_0039_dm.
Then i run Run MetaInjector Reloaded v1.6 extracting new files.
But the pants not disappears.
So have anybody a solution for this problem?
Coat i will wear.
Thank you very much for your patience and supprt.
Best regards
Lela

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello all,
i have problems with charles rene armor to remove clothing of the lowerbody. Upperbody works fine.
Well, i rename prefix of lower body and upper body texture files to the kunoichi class. For example: pnw_00_lb_0039_hair,
pnw_00_ub_0039, pnw_00_ub_0039_dm.
Then i run Run MetaInjector Reloaded v1.6 extracting new files.
But the pants not disappears.
So have anybody a solution for this problem?
Coat i will wear.
Thank you very much for your patience and supprt.
Best regards
Lela
Getting Textures Names from pnw_00_lb_0040.pac...

Textures Names found:
PNW_00_LB_0039_hair.dds
PNW_00_LB_0039.dds

You are forgetting the last one.

Lela

Potential Patron
Hell BlackFire,
thank you. Ok we go on. This i understand.
But the next problem is, that the files pnw_00_lb_0039 and pnw_00_lb_0039_hair are not extracted, because they are not in zip-files i downoad.
Could somebody place them here?
Thank you very much
Regards Lela

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hell BlackFire,
thank you. Ok we go on. This i understand.
But the next problem is, that the files pnw_00_lb_0039 and pnw_00_lb_0039_hair are not extracted, because they are not in zip-files i downoad.
Could somebody place them here?
Thank you very much
Regards Lela
Any texture file can be obtained using the option "4 - Get Textures of an Armor" from Resorepless. The files will be extracted to your "character/texture" folder.
Or use PAZ File Browser and you will get the .pac file, and all the textures extracted to the folder "PAZ\patcher_resources\extracted_files\".
Anyway, here are the textures you need:

Attachments

pnw_00_lb_0039.zip
786.1 KB · Views: 137

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
To Black Fire
I forgot. It is a dark knight PAC file. I hope it will be useful for updating.
I split it because the file size is large.
Collect all the files in one folder and connect with exe.
It will be one ZIP file.
There may be PAC which fails to extract

Attachments

15_pdw-1.zip
59.7 MB · Views: 285

15_pdw-2.zip
40.8 MB · Views: 204

Last edited:

heluo187

Casual Client
Ask a question, the problem plagued me for a long time

I use partcutdesc generator v1.1 generated XML effective (delete the corresponding code to avoid the hollow problem).
But the use of Resorepless 8 option production of XML, but invalid (delete the corresponding code will still appear hollow.)

Is this the Resorepless problem? Or due to incorrect operation.

Very grateful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.