Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (33 Viewers)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Dark Knight uses same body as Valk/Kuno/Sorc/Plum, just with added Ranger thigh jiggle.
Really? It looks different to me, especially the hands. My Sorceress hands look like gross sausages and she has huge wrists. The Dark Knight hands seem better and she has actual fingernails extending from the fingertips.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Really? It looks different to me, especially the hands. My Sorceress hands look like gross sausages and she has huge wrists. The Dark Knight hands seem better and she has actual fingernails extending from the fingertips.
Dark Knight is a game commander, texture, etc. It is new.

mkb6408

Potential Patron
z3yv2G9.png

What is this Dark Knight costume code?
I can't find code in PAZ Files Browser.

csd

Potential Patron
Has anyone removed the tail on the Kunoichi's awakening armor? I really like the armor, but I really don't like the tail. I've never edited textures before, but if no one has done it I might just give it a try when I get some free time.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
IasAz1X.png

Since the dark knight has just appeared, there is little outfit
Besides this torrent camouflage and horse riding clothes.
Also a few inner and accessories

Saga

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I'm having trouble creating new hashes.txt. The meta file is the original, but when I run generate_hashes_command.bat, it just runs all meta file names (it takes a long time). It does not write anything in NULL and hashes.txt. Both are 0 bytes long. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?
a9TNM3r.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi guys, I'm having trouble creating new hashes.txt. The meta file is the original, but when I run generate_hashes_command.bat, it just runs all meta file names (it takes a long time). It does not write anything in NULL and hashes.txt. Both are 0 bytes long. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?
a9TNM3r.jpg
Since countermeasures are done, please extract hashes.txt with generator before patching with resorepless. Hashes → meta injector → resorepless If you do in this order you will be fine.
In the case of JP

IDLtGW

Potential Patron
Quick question, guys. I remember there was a mod back when resorep used to work that allowed the player to set all armors to the minimum durability. How would we go about doing it now? Is it possible? I remember it was a modded multiplemodeldesc.xml file that was included on the characters folder.

Nulchan

Potential Patron
Hello guys. Since last patch (21/12), my resorepless.exe doesn't generate a backup anymore, leading to Corrupted File everytime
It might be worth saying that i've been using 2.5 for a long time, and there were 10 backups already, up to the 15/12
Deleting them didn't fix it, how can I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.