Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

dummyaccounttbh

Potential Patron
That has to be done with texture editing. See the first page for a tutorial how to do that.
Looks like a bit of a project if they end up having holes, would anyone here happen to have this done for all the female starter underwear before I begin?

Thanks for the great mod BlackFire!

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Looks like a bit of a project if they end up having holes, would anyone here happen to have this done for all the female starter underwear before I begin?

Thanks for the great mod BlackFire!

I don't think it has been done because it is what I want too lol. I was planning on doing it because wow every outfit looks wrong with the bra sticking out and straps that don't match. I also find most of the bras to be very fake looking, as if they were painted on the skin and not real straps.

Do share if you get around to making those. =3 I will be doing it.... eventually. :wink:

otakupcgamer

Potential Patron
great mod my friend but i have a question about modding in bdo, is there a simple way to change to cash shop outfits without actually buying them (client-side) like lets say have the starting cloth change to a cash shop outfit/underwear?? thanks

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
great mod my friend but i have a question about modding in bdo, is there a simple way to change to cash shop outfits without actually buying them (client-side) like lets say have the starting cloth change to a cash shop outfit/underwear?? thanks
This was possible a long time ago. Now, not anymore, sadly :/

Testkits

Vivacious Visitor
BlackFire, any news on this? I've got the same problem with a fresh game installation and a freshly installed 2.5 nude patch. It does not happen with 2.4 though. What's more, it seems, that if you first use 2.4 then use 2.5 (with the same settings), the error does not occur as well. My settings basically remove all starter related stuff.

Hello guys, and Thanks for this Mods, and tools it is really appreciated. i am having a similar(or the same) issue with Kunoichi. It seems to happen only when i select "Remove Starter Only" on Underwear option. but i also noticed something weird If you got to beauty or create a new Kunoichi and go to clothing and select underwear, it will be temporarily fixed. However the moment you either jump into the body customization, or apply the changes in beauty and go back to your game the nude bottoms are hole-cut(like the pic in op) in the shape of panties. I tried removing almost all the PNW in the partcuts.xml but no joy.

I only really want to remove the starter stuff since ive bought a couple of cash underwear, for Rang and Sorc and i like how they look. But while i play Kuno i have to repatch and move back and forth between "starter only" and "all" underwear. just a minor thing if you know the specific name of the part cutting through i may be able to fix it.

Thanks again for the work you put into it.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone!
So now that the Kunoichi's awakening armor is out, I am pondering editing the textures.
The mod currently doesn't remove anything but the flap with my current options in the resorpless mode.

I am wondering, is it possible to make the stockings invisible? That way she is just in the 'shoes' since it looks like its wrapped around her stockings. Also, perhaps make the top mostly transparent?
Removing the panties would be cool too, and just leaving the flap perhaps, but I can live with the panties... or maybe make them transparent too.

Thanks! I can try to do it myself, so suggestions are welcome!

Ascander

Potential Patron
Please tell me what is the meaning of the last letter in the textures
01.dds - deffuse
01-n.dds - normal map
01_m.dds -???
01_w.dds-???
01_sp.dds-specular??

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
KrtKKMV.jpg

YHAybQY.jpg

7gjJMpk.jpg

The nipple is drawn on the original nude texture of the dark knight.

YokitoToyama

Potential Patron
- So when i install the mod (opt 1): it will replace the base body(with underwear) with the nude body, and it will also remove any clothe you have on your character.
- Is there a way to only replace the base body with nude body and not make all equipped clothe invisible? So that i can mod the outfit and have the nude body, not the base body with underwear.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Looks good. What do you use to edit it? Its maehwa i belive , i'm interested in ranger fix :)

@ Dark knight - the colored fingernails are leftower from armor skin or she actually comes with them on skin ? Besides that its just reused sorceress body as far as i can see.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
01.dds - deffuse
01-n.dds - normal map
01_m.dds -???
01_w.dds-???
01_sp.dds-specular??
_m is the stain assignment texture. If you modify this on a nude texture you can draw a tattoo after a swimsuit sunburn.
_w has not been confirmed yet. It may be blood splashed expression.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Looks good. What do you use to edit it? Its maehwa i belive , i'm interested in ranger fix :)

@ Dark knight - the colored fingernails are leftower from armor skin or she actually comes with them on skin ? Besides that its just reused sorceress body as far as i can see.
I am using PhotoshopCC for editing. I am modifying the normal map of all uniform characters. Maehwa was posted on behalf of the representative. (. Ӧ◡ӧ.)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

The nail color is painted onto the skin.

01.dds - deffuse
01-n.dds - normal map
01_m.dds -???
01_w.dds-???
01_sp.dds-specular??
I would like to know this as well, I was trying to figure it out on a previous post.

KrtKKMV.jpg

YHAybQY.jpg

7gjJMpk.jpg
The nipple is drawn on the original nude texture of the dark knight.
This texture is actually already in our client, I got it from file extractor on NA version. It looks to be much better quality then the older classes. Especially the hands and feet have much more detail. The texture is also 2k, twice the size of the other body textures. The normal map is also 2k and much higher details, better done and smoother.This is really becoming a problem with Pearl Abyss, they make the newer classes higher quality and don't update the older classes =/

One thing I don't like is the hands and face are light and the body is darker. It is like the body is a dark tan and the hands are bright pink, so weird. This texture will need some work, thank goodness for mods. DX

I think I am going to swap the Dark Knight body textures for my Sorceress and Ranger. They are just sooo much better.

The Dark Knight dds abbreviation is PDW (So body pdw_00_nude_0001, head pdw_00_head_0001) if anyone is interested the files are in NA client already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.