Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (47 Viewers)

chucky99999

Potential Patron
Patching today is a crap shoot, back up before trying and wait if it gets stuck. It will either finish or time out, if it times out it will probably corrupt the client hence you glad you have a back up. (backed up my HD a just under a week ago)

isolatecage

Avid Affiliate
new.png

New character will release on December 15 in KR server.
I'm looking forward to it. XD

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
New char coming out in KR soon. I wonder if she would use different body or the ones that we already have.

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
Hey BlackFire, thanks again for this amazing work of yours.

In the latest version (2.5) I tripped into a weird bug with the Nude Patch. The first time I installed it the lower body of my ninja was missing. While trying to reconstruct the bug the ninja was fine again. But then my warrior lost his lower part.

8EDZpqZ.jpg

I heard at least from one person, that he got the same bug. 2.4 however seems to work fine in that case.

BlackFire, any news on this? I've got the same problem with a fresh game installation and a freshly installed 2.5 nude patch. It does not happen with 2.4 though. What's more, it seems, that if you first use 2.4 then use 2.5 (with the same settings), the error does not occur as well. My settings basically remove all starter related stuff.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Got a problem with Resorepless 2.5

is this strange stocking line kind of art on the legs normal or did something go wrong over the install? cuz this wasnt before server merges xD with resorepless 2.4

any advise?

2016-12-03_134076810.JPG

Eirik

Potential Patron
I am a little confused. So we do not need Kibelius anymore thanks to partcutdesc_generator.zip (Resorepless required)?
With that we can make any outfit invisible and still have a whole body underneath, correct?
I am using your Meta Injector to edit textures myself, can Meta Injector and Resorepless run at the same time? How do I restore backup before updates? do I have to restore on them both, or will they conflict?

The only reason I want to run resorepless is so I can use partcutdesc_generator.zip, is there a way to make it work without resorep?

Thank you!
I have a question.... how do you use this partcutdesc_generator? How does one go about editing outfits to display less while using resorepless at the same time? Would this make it possible to remove the underwear portion but still display the stockings / chain on my Le Vladian underwear?

If someone could provide a tutorial / way to do this among other things, I'd be much appreciative!

VF2OaQP.jpg

Ascander

Potential Patron
Greetings to all! Please help! How to get the original game textures of the body of the Ranger, defuse, normal map, specular, can anyone suggest or share, and if you know, where is the mesh body I will be very happy. Sorry for my English, is not my native language

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Greetings to all! Please help! How to get the original game textures of the body of the Ranger, defuse, normal map, specular, can anyone suggest or share, and if you know, where is the mesh body I will be very happy. Sorry for my English, is not my native language

See if this works.
Dropbox - Ranger Body

Not sure if The Meta Injector can add all texture types though.

You can use the file extractor to get all texture. :wink::smile:

File Extractor is in first post of this thread.
Black Desert Online Modding Tools

Last edited:

Lela

Potential Patron
I'm sorry I am not being able to fix all the reported issues so far. I've been busy studying for my finals, and they should be over on dec 13th. After that I can take a look at all the problems and try to fix them one by one.
Best Regards
Hey Blackfire,
good luck for your finals. Keep going the great work on please.
Is it maybe possible to get a function in the nude mod only kibelius armor is shown and rest is nude mode?
Thank you so much.
Greetings Lela

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey Blackfire,
good luck for your finals. Keep going the great work on please.
Is it maybe possible to get a function in the nude mod only kibelius armor is shown and rest is nude mode?
Thank you so much.
Greetings Lela
Thanks.
Good suggestion, I might include in the future an option to restore a full armor for all classes, this should make it easy for people to have only one armor showing and the rest not showing.

Last edited:

dummyaccounttbh

Potential Patron
Sorry if I'm just being dumb, but is there a way to remove the bra but keep panties on?
The "keep all" setting for lower body doesn't seem to keep them on, even though the other lower body options mention removing panties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.