Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (22 Viewers)

CZukoff

Potential Patron
I don't know if anyone notice this but there's a lot scrubs in the game calling to much attention to this mod. I know the devs are aware of this mod but it makes me wonder if these people are just stupid or want the devs to make a priority to block this mod. Seriously these must be the people that no one like in high school or weren't told where parties where at because they couldn't keep there mouth shut about things. As of now I am removing mod because I don't want to get banned because of these idiots. You never know devs might want to see if anyone is using this mod. I swear someone always ruins it for everyone else this is why we can't have nice things.

I've read over their ToU/EULA several times since launch, and actually had to use that against them when they denied me a refund when they disabled using multiple clients at once. Suffice it to say this specific type of modifiction falls into the "Safe" zone as outlined by their own contractual agreement. If they banned you for it you could try to fight the ban or be reimbursed via your bank/payment issuer for all charges from Kakao breaking their own contract.

Unless they specifically amend it then your in the clear, and considering how much money most of the people I've seen using this mod typically spend... They can't afford a loss like that.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
You don't need to actually run Resorepless in order to make partcutdesc_generator to work, you only need the files that comes with Resorepless.
Yes, you can overlap any of my tools to make them work at the same time. I suggest you manually backup your meta file before the changes in case you need to restore.Before the update you need to have a clean .meta file, so that's why I suggest you do a manual backup.

So, I just need to download Resorepless and have it in my PAZ folder with no need to run it and partcutdesc should work?
I have actually backed up my entire PAZ folder just in case ^^

the one thing I am not sure about is if it is safe to leave all the Mod stuff in my PAZ folder before a patch as long as I have done the restore backup. This is what my Paz folder looks like.

GwY9CId.jpg
I've read over their ToU/EULA several times since launch, and actually had to use that against them when they denied me a refund when they disabled using multiple clients at once. Suffice it to say this specific type of modifiction falls into the "Safe" zone as outlined by their own contractual agreement. If they banned you for it you could try to fight the ban or be reimbursed via your bank/payment issuer for all charges from Kakao breaking their own contract.

Unless they specifically amend it then your in the clear, and considering how much money most of the people I've seen using this mod typically spend... They can't afford a loss like that.

Yeah the only reason I would see them having a problem with it is if:
A: They were loosing money (like back when people where doing armor swap instead of buying costumes, which I always knew they would put a stop to so never bothered with. Even then they just patched it and did not take action against the players.)
or
B: If they started getting to many tickets of people that messed up there own games with mods and they felt it was causing too many problems to continue to allow.
or
C: If any mod gave some sort of in game advantage and not just visual changes.

PM_Jouska made this statement about someone wanting to mod KR voices into English version:
"Based on this, we will not provide any support for such game modifications and provide any assistance if it causes issues. We may, at any time, request the creators of such client modification to stop providing it to the players. You should also note that we do not own the IP rights on the KR voice over of the game. As such we cannot endorse any such modification of the game client.

We do not believe such client modifications warrant actions against accounts as long as they do not provide any unfair advantage in the game."

That being said non modders sure are salty and hateful toward our community, saying we are perverts and we are breaking the rules. Someone posted a screenshot in the official forums that looked like they had modded there bra to be invisible and they got pounced on by another player saying they are using a nude mod and should get in trouble blah blah blah.

The way I see it is they have been aware of these mods for quite some time, and have not taken action against nor made any statement of warning towards users of these mods. I would suspect is IF it ever becomes a bannable offense there will be an announcement, similar to the ones they have made in the past about certain in game exploits.

Lets hope that day never comes. As long as we don't cause anyone any trouble I think it will be ok. I for one would not buy many of the costumes without the ability to moddify them. I just purchased 6 costumes yesterday only because I can edit them to my liking, and I am sure I am not the only one.

I also would not play black desert without these mods. When Resorep stopped working I actually quit the game lol. Just recently came back since Resorepless seemed to of been working for a while without too much issue for everyone. I really have to hand it to Black Fire, you have made this game not only great, but turned it into a skipable game to one of my favorites. Thank you so much!

Still we have seen them patch the game to make the random texture thing that stopped Resorep form working in the first place. This tells me they would prevent us from modding if they could and someday they might find a way to stop it for good. That in and of itself is depressing.

There is also the possibility our mod creatures could stop (or are unable to continue) supporting the game.

Sorry for the wall of text and somewhat off topicness. :oops:

Attachments

• bdo_paz.jpg
    bdo_paz.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 151
  • bdo_paz.jpg
    bdo_paz.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 154

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So, I just need to download Resorepless and have it in my PAZ folder with no need to run it and partcutdesc should work?
I have actually backed up my entire PAZ folder just in case ^^

the one thing I am not sure about is if it is safe to leave all the Mod stuff in my PAZ folder before a patch as long as I have done the restore backup. This is what my Paz folder looks like.
Yeah you are correct. And all you need is the unmodded .meta file before a patch, the rest is ignored.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Yeah you are correct. And all you need is the unmodded .meta file before a patch, the rest is ignored.

Ohhh got it. That makes things much easier.
Will experiment more once the game comes back tomorrow.

Does anyone know what all the DDS files do?

yDf8ymQ.jpg

I used to edit a few of these in resorep (not sure if they can still be edited).

sp.dds: Effects shine. Darker green=less shine, lighter green= more shine.
n.dds: Effects how texture interacts with light, such as skin texture, fabric ect. For example if you paint a mole on your skin it will look flat, add a bump to the n.dds and it makes it cast shadow and catch light. lighter Purple is high (catches light), darker purple is lower (is shadowed)
m.dds: ???? No clue. Perhaps Designation for dye system? (total guess)
hair.dds: ???? Something to do with hair/fur/feather textures?
hair_m.dds:???? Something solid blue that has to do with hair?
dds: The main texture we all love to edit so much :D

Can Meta Injector even use any of these besides the regular DDS?

EDIT: Found a few more, adding to post.

M3pQm0D.jpg

dec.dd: The one I found looked like tattoos... but what exactly does the filetype mean?
dm.dds: From what I can tell it has to do with damaged gear. Upon opening the DDS file I was surprised to find no alpha channel, so I am not sure how you would edit these. Also, upon opening this file in photoshop the white marked areas turned black instead. EDIT: turns out there was no alpha channel because was using Intel DDS plugin, i changed back to nVidia plugin and I can see/edit the Alpha channel on these textures now.
sp.dds thats not green:
well I thought I knew what the sp.dds were.... not I am confused.

EDIT 2: Anyone know a good way to find specific textures? I am trying to find some armor textures and the PAC reference is not always helpful. Anyway I can find the DDS file names accosted with the PAC files?

I am also trying to find character eye textures as some of them are really low res and I would like to fix that.

Thanks.

Last edited:

heluo187

Casual Client
pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds
I would like to ask
Resorepless can not export pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (pew_10_lb_0020_01.pac)

And can not import MIR and Resorepless pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (downloaded)
Hashes.txt has been updated
Other files can be imported

PsYLoR

Potential Patron
I really want to get that file to..... pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (lower body hairs on the Gloomy Fox outfit) so I can remove it from the outfit. Updated reference file and hashes and its the only file that is always missing. I find it strange that the file pew_10_lb_0020_hair_m.dds is in there but pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds isn't......really annoys me.

Freyja Eilifur

Potential Patron
Apologies... im an idiot... i kept checking the version history when i wasnt logged in so the downloads were invisible ;-; thank you! Ill check it out after todays patch.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I would like to ask
Resorepless can not export pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (pew_10_lb_0020_01.pac)

And can not import MIR and Resorepless pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (downloaded)
Hashes.txt has been updated
Other files can be imported
Only the normal map of foot is damaged. sorry
It is the original texture. It is an unmodified texture.
NKXDSWl.jpg

0JBsI7J.jpg

Attachments

fox full set.zip
4.9 MB · Views: 240

heluo187

Casual Client
I really want to get that file to..... pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (lower body hairs on the Gloomy Fox outfit) so I can remove it from the outfit. Updated reference file and hashes and its the only file that is always missing. I find it strange that the file pew_10_lb_0020_hair_m.dds is in there but pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds isn't......really annoys me.
pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds

PsYLoR

Potential Patron
I'm on the NA server and the problem I'm having is I can't patch in pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (so i can modify it) with meta injector because it is not present in my meta file. It's missing from hashes and reference file.

heluo187

Casual Client
I'm on the NA server and the problem I'm having is I can't patch in pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds (so i can modify it) with meta injector because it is not present in my meta file. It's missing from hashes and reference file.
Yes, I have encountered the same problem
missing_files hashes reference_file there is no pew_10_lb_0020_hair
But there is pew_10_lb_0020_hair_m
I try to rename it to pew_10_lb_0020_hair_m and import it, but it does not work

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes, I have encountered the same problem
missing_files hashes reference_file there is no pew_10_lb_0020_hair
But there is pew_10_lb_0020_hair_m
I try to rename it to pew_10_lb_0020_hair_m and import it, but it does not work
Prepare the original of the meta file, delete hashes.txt and NULL from paz \ patcher_resources, and then try to remake hashes.txt by launching generate_hashes_command.dat

heluo187

Casual Client
Prepare the original of the meta file, delete hashes.txt and NULL from paz \ patcher_resources, and then try to remake hashes.txt by launching generate_hashes_command.dat
I did this, restored the original pad00000.meta, removed the NULL and hashes.txt and then run the bat regeneration, but still can not import pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Just so everyone knows NA update is not patching properly for a lot of people. Many complaints about corrupt files ect. So don't get scared and think it is Resorepless or Meta Injector, it is just a problem with this recent update. I am waiting to patch until things clear up (hopefully).

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Just so everyone knows NA update is not patching properly for a lot of people. Many complaints about corrupt files ect. So don't get scared and think it is Resorepless or Meta Injector, it is just a problem with this recent update. I am waiting to patch until things clear up (hopefully).
Same here, waiting until tomorrow to patch the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.