Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (18 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
fro0UCF.jpg

e3RXYql.jpg

Marina romance (name in Japan) was resold so I tried it out.

Jensen

Potential Patron
like other said, stockings get removed even if i select keep

also, anything on Enslar armor ? search got me nothing ;( and resop does nothing to it

kalien

Potential Patron
I don't know if anyone notice this but there's a lot scrubs in the game calling to much attention to this mod. I know the devs are aware of this mod but it makes me wonder if these people are just stupid or want the devs to make a priority to block this mod. Seriously these must be the people that no one like in high school or weren't told where parties where at because they couldn't keep there mouth shut about things. As of now I am removing mod because I don't want to get banned because of these idiots. You never know devs might want to see if anyone is using this mod. I swear someone always ruins it for everyone else this is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I don't know if anyone notice this but there's a lot scrubs in the game calling to much attention to this mod. I know the devs are aware of this mod but it makes me wonder if these people are just stupid or want the devs to make a priority to block this mod. Seriously these must be the people that no one like in high school or weren't told where parties where at because they couldn't keep there mouth shut about things. As of now I am removing mod because I don't want to get banned because of these idiots. You never know devs might want to see if anyone is using this mod. I swear someone always ruins it for everyone else this is why we can't have nice things.
You won't be ban, one of the GM reply to our ticket awhile ago that they won't ban you for using 3rd party cosmetic mod as long as it's only client side. But, if something happen to your game (glitch, etc.), they won't be bother to help you with it.

Freyja Eilifur

Potential Patron
Ok gave it a shot with 2.5 again after a bi, using the below settings:
MO4g2rd.png

Game crashes at Kakao screen. NA Client. Any ideas ;-; ? Saw people had success with 2.4 but cant seem to find a download for the legacy version to try.

**No additional mods aside from this

Lihime

Potential Patron
For KR server I wrote some of Plum(Maehwa)'s partcut lines to insert to partcutdesc.xml and they work.
I added for regular armors and Fish, Canape, Riding and Treant Camoplage which I thought the partcut most needed, according to Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations.
I want to share the text.

To apply
for upperbody, copy and paste them <CutType Name="Upperbody"> category
for lowerbody at <CutType Name="Lowerbody">
and foot at <CutType Name="Foot">

Attachments

plum text upload.txt
1.9 KB · Views: 141

Last edited:

Lihime

Potential Patron
maybe the Plum's partcut is not only KR's problem...
btw the character number is 22_pkww
and part numbers are 9_upperbody, 10_lowerbody, 12_foot, 14_sho there are others but I don't guess they affect.

oh, and I'm afraid I don't know why the partcut is not acceted when wearing underwear costume. maybe it's cutting also needed.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Ok gave it a shot with 2.5 again after a bi, using the below settings:
MO4g2rd.png

Game crashes at Kakao screen. NA Client. Any ideas ;-; ? Saw people had success with 2.4 but cant seem to find a download for the legacy version to try.

**No additional mods aside from this
I think I've 2.4 somewhere (I keep all the version of this mod somewhere). I may be able to send you the file later.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I am a little confused. So we do not need Kibelius anymore thanks to partcutdesc_generator.zip (Resorepless required)?
With that we can make any outfit invisible and still have a whole body underneath, correct?
I am using your Meta Injector to edit textures myself, can Meta Injector and Resorepless run at the same time? How do I restore backup before updates? do I have to restore on them both, or will they conflict?

The only reason I want to run resorepless is so I can use partcutdesc_generator.zip, is there a way to make it work without resorep?

Thank you!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I am a little confused. So we do not need Kibelius anymore thanks to partcutdesc_generator.zip (Resorepless required)?
With that we can make any outfit invisible and still have a whole body underneath, correct?
I am using your Meta Injector to edit textures myself, can Meta Injector and Resorepless run at the same time? How do I restore backup before updates? do I have to restore on them both, or will they conflict?

The only reason I want to run resorepless is so I can use partcutdesc_generator.zip, is there a way to make it work without resorep?

Thank you!
You don't need to actually run Resorepless in order to make partcutdesc_generator to work, you only need the files that comes with Resorepless.
Yes, you can overlap any of my tools to make them work at the same time. I suggest you manually backup your meta file before the changes in case you need to restore.Before the update you need to have a clean .meta file, so that's why I suggest you do a manual backup.

May I also get a copy of version 2.4 if you do manage to find it?
All previous versions can be downloaded here:
History - Resorepless Nude Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.