Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (18 Viewers)

deez225

Potential Patron
hello lol i am trying to get literally any shai nude mod version to work in black desert online - black zone private? server i guess thats what it's called literally no idea what type of server this is like na / eu / sea /kr i have no idea i cannot pull any information up online about black zone the website is non existant the game server works great but when i try to install shai nude mod the game closes upon launch - i guess anti cheat detection? help if you can please lmao - the server goes up to guardian and shai only no later - the shai is uncensored from the get go on this server i just have no idea how to install a nude mod / if it will even work / or if i'm even doing the right thing lmfao it's information overload on this website i've never seen any game nude mods this indepth - might be the shadow desert server not sure lol

Last edited:

Dariil

Potential Patron
Hello, from 21.06.2023 I`ve problem with patch(RU server), launcher always check files, meta pacher not helps. Or I`m do something wrong?
1-Update client
2-Start game, enter game, chose charaster, enter world, play for 5-10 minutes, close game
3-Run Resoreples
4-Run Meta Injector
5-Run Meta pather
No errorrs or allert messages, all OK

Tryed with run launcher, tryed with closed launcher, the same, always starts files check.

sieldu

Potential Patron
Hello, from 21.06.2023 I`ve problem with patch(RU server), launcher always check files, meta pacher not helps. Or I`m do something wrong?
1-Update client
2-Start game, enter game, chose charaster, enter world, play for 5-10 minutes, close game
3-Run Resoreples
4-Run Meta Injector
5-Run Meta pather

Tryed with run launcher, tryed with closed launcher, the same, always starts files check.
For updates :
As I'm not familiar with RU specifics aply where it should

Run Meta Injector -> restore backup (most recent one if you want it to work)
Close Meta Injector
Start game -> update -> Close game
Run Meta Injector -> apply mods
Run Meta patcher if necessary
Close Meta patcher (if necessary)
Close Meta Injector
Run game

Alternative ->

Run Meta Injector -> restore backup (most recent one if you want it to work)
Close Meta Injector
Run game -> update (DO NOT START GAME)
Run Meta Injector -> apply mods
Run Meta patcher if necessary
Close Meta patcher (if necessary)
Close Meta Injector
->Start Game

Yavushev

Content Creator
1-Update client
3-Run Resoreples
4-Run Meta Injector
5-Run Meta pather

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 146

deez225

Potential Patron
hello lol i am trying to get literally any shai nude mod version to work in black desert online - black zone private? server i guess thats what it's called literally no idea what type of server this is like na / eu / sea /kr i have no idea i cannot pull any information up online about black zone the website is non existant the game server works great but when i try to install shai nude mod the game closes upon launch - i guess anti cheat detection? help if you can please lmao - the server goes up to guardian and shai only no later - the shai is uncensored from the get go on this server i just have no idea how to install a nude mod / if it will even work / or if i'm even doing the right thing lmfao it's information overload on this website i've never seen any game nude mods this indepth - might be the shadow desert server not sure lol
bump!

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
the mods dont work on a lot of private servers.
It's work if you already has mod files. But Resorepless can't work with files "not in a pazes" to make you own changes.
from what bdohavres said:, you just have to create a mod folder and put your modded files into it (I'm guessing you have to create the folder structures within that mod folder as well ?)
Just cut/paste your files into that new mod folder and it worked for him without the need to run meta injector...

kgtom32

Illustrator
Currently, on the Taiwan server, there are no issues during installation and launching of the game. However, after entering the security code and attempting to log into the game, an error message pops up indicating that the game has detected abnormal files, and then it closes.

I found the problem; I simply forgot to install Meta Patcher, and I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:

Octane

Potential Patron
Here's my take on the Wisteria outfit. Just extract and place the textures folder it into your files_to_patch > character folder. I don't think partcut edits will be necessary, but if you get holes try commenting out all upperbody lines like - 1_pc/5_pbw/armor/9_upperbody/pbw_00_ub_0267.pac and all lowerbody lines 1_pc/5_pbw/armor/10_lowerbody/pbw_00_lb_0267.pac (pbw - Tamer, pkow - Maegu, psw - Lahn and pmyf - Woosa)

P.S. The fishnet body is not part of my mod, you can get that from the BDO NSFW discord

Attachments

• PreviewFront.png
    PreviewFront.png
    596.1 KB · Views: 367
  • PreviewBack.png
    PreviewBack.png
    600.1 KB · Views: 366
Wisteria.7z
1.9 MB · Views: 116

OhAmex

Potential Patron
Okay, so. I try to 'skip file re-check' but somehow version.dat is missing, and whenever I try to look this up, there is NO answers anywhere! I deleted all directory files, verify steam cache, file scan, etc. and version.dat never returns. I have no idea how to skip file re-check at this point. How do I get version.dat back? or how else can I skip file re-check entirely?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Okay, so. I try to 'skip file re-check' but somehow version.dat is missing, and whenever I try to look this up, there is NO answers anywhere! I deleted all directory files, verify steam cache, file scan, etc. and version.dat never returns. I have no idea how to skip file re-check at this point. How do I get version.dat back? or how else can I skip file re-check entirely?

I've no idea as I've not seen or experienced your issue here but just to cover the bases...did you also see if BDO added any files under your User profile in C: drive?

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
OK. The old way doesn't work anymore, and that sucks. I don't know what to do.
This sucks. For the longest time I could do the usual.
Meta Injector to revert the game.
Patch the game.
then install everything. I could even use Resorpless to easily remove shoes, gloves and make the Kibelius paper thin. All my mods were working.

Now, I do the same thing I have always done.

Patch the game with the nude mods. Delete the files so the game doesn't find them anywhere.
Open the game up (it forces me to use the launcher).
It starts patching away the nude mods.

I have tried multiple days since the free tier 9 has come out. I am playing with the NA server. It used to work this way, but it doesn't anymore. I apologize if this has been asked numerous times. I don't want to play the game without the nude mods. Please help, or point me to the thread post that fixes this. Thanks!

Nevermind. I found the problem.
I had an old Meta backup file and I assume it was resourcing that. So the game kept re-patching due to it.

As always, I appreciate suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 's bodies from before. Just need to get pubic hair working. I forgot how.

1689560356842.png

That's for Suzu's thread however.
Don't forget to use a fresh meta patch backup, folks. Don't be a dunce like I am. :P

- M

Last edited:

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
OK. The old way doesn't work anymore, and that sucks. I don't know what to do.
This sucks. For the longest time I could do the usual.
Meta Injector to revert the game.
Patch the game.
then install everything. I could even use Resorpless to easily remove shoes, gloves and make the Kibelius paper thin. All my mods were working.

Now, I do the same thing I have always done.

Patch the game with the nude mods. Delete the files so the game doesn't find them anywhere.
Open the game up (it forces me to use the launcher).
It starts patching away the nude mods.

I have tried multiple days since the free tier 9 has come out. I am playing with the NA server. It used to work this way, but it doesn't anymore. I apologize if this has been asked numerous times. I don't want to play the game without the nude mods. Please help, or point me to the thread post that fixes this. Thanks!

- M
If you play on NA, there is no need to delete anything. You can just let the game finish patching then run meta injector...
If you deleted the pad0 file, it will repatch since that file contains the game version and the repository to what the other paz files contain.
Sometimes, it's best to restore backup to a green pad00 file before patching to avoid confusing the game, but from my experience the patching just overrides the modified pad00 with a new one and meta injector can take care of the rest.

If all fails, I'm sure you'll find lots of posts with a search for "mod not working" or something to that extent.
Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
If you play on NA, there is no need to delete anything. You can just let the game finish patching then run meta injector...
If you deleted the pad0 file, it will repatch since that file contains the game version and the repository to what the other paz files contain.
Sometimes, it's best to restore backup to a green pad00 file before patching to avoid confusing the game, but from my experience the patching just overrides the modified pad00 with a new one and meta injector can take care of the rest.

If all fails, I'm sure you'll find lots of posts with a search for "mod not working" or something to that extent.
Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

Nice! I don't have to delete anymore?
I know we used to.
That helps. I hate patching and re-patching every week, but at least I don't have to re-download anymore.
It works now. Thanks!

- M

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Does the resorp body size still work? can't seem to get it to work in character customization.
resorep only includes some of the classes. Anything after ?valk? isnt covered.
You'd best download SUZU's latest one which includes all the different classes.

Also, when using the customization of resorepless, be mindfull that some values will be out of bounds and will make the game crash on server selection (too big or too small values, but I dont know what the hard limit is. If you open SUZU's gamecommondata folder, you'll see the numbers that she used. You can also modify those numbers till the game crashes to figure out the limit, but you have to modify the numbers at several lines.
I think the "replace" function works, but be careful not to edit lines that have nothing to do with the value you're trying to change. (add more info on the "replace" function to make sure that only the lines that you want replaced will be replaced, or do them manually but that can be daunting because I htink you have to change them at 6 different places per character...)

good luck and have fun in your modded adventures :)

FunkyMonkey

2D Artist
3D Artist
So I was using resorepless without issue, until the latest patch. Now every time I run Meta Injector, I get this error at the end. I think it's related to the max body part size modifications, because I changed the breast size value and when I logged in, it seems to have reverted to the default. When I look at resorepless, it still shows the values I changed it to.

How can I fix this?

1689802129264.png

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
So I was using resorepless without issue, until the latest patch. Now every time I run Meta Injector, I get this error at the end. I think it's related to the max body part size modifications, because I changed the breast size value and when I logged in, it seems to have reverted to the default. When I look at resorepless, it still shows the values I changed it to.

How can I fix this?

View attachment 148192
these files that failed to patch are related to an armor *10*0058 for all classes apparently (upperbody and cloak).
If they used to patch and now fail after the patch, it could be that it was either removed (10*0058 no longer exists among the vanilla files) or are no longer compatible with the armor for some reason (not sure which armor it is) and should display as the default armor in-game without messing anything.

your character customization values (I assume generated by resorepless?) will be stored in the gamecommondata folder, next to the character folder. (in the .resorepless folder if it's the one generated by resorepless. If you're using another gamecommondata folder in /files_to_patch (not in /files_to_patch/.resorepless/), it will override the one generated by resorepless (and inside the /files_to_patch/.resorepless/ folder).

As posted just above your post, resorepless only handles classes up to ?Valkyrie? (no corsair, no drakania, no maegu, no woosa) so no matter what value you put in resorepless, those newer classes will use the vanilla sliders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.