Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (17 Viewers)

korosu

Potential Patron
idk whats im exactly did, but try to run Injector or Patcher (or maybe both of them one after another) after launcher update is done with an opened launcher

*if it still trying to update then turn off ur antivirus when u patching and be sure to run ur Meta.exes as administrator
thank you dude! its working lol :D

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
does anyone know the partcutdesc file name for this armor? and or what files i need to remove to fix this?
2023-04-28_435468593.JPG

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
does anyone know the partcutdesc file name for this armor? and or what files i need to remove to fix this?
View attachment 145746
it's indeed a problem with the partcut file you're using. There is a thread with costume filenames you can search for, but I dont know if it's still active (containing the newer outfit numbers). Once you found the file name for your outfit, you have to open your partcut html file and ctrl+F the filename to fix it.
There are several threads on partcut you can read that'll tell you more how it works.
When modifying the partcut file, it is also important to look up what the cut does (double click on the cut name and look for the next instance at the bottom of the file of you're using notepad+, otherwise ctrl+F works too). That'll tell you if you're modifying the right line in case your outfit appears at several different cut commands.

Incidentally, you will also find a real_names.txt file inside the patcher_ressources folder generated by resorepless that contains a lot of the older outfits (in case yours is among them). You can complete the file by following the syntax used for all the existing outfits within that file. It's what allows you to display the outfits with names or file names when chosing one of the browsing options of resorepless.

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
it's indeed a problem with the partcut file you're using. There is a thread with costume filenames you can search for, but I dont know if it's still active (containing the newer outfit numbers). Once you found the file name for your outfit, you have to open your partcut html file and ctrl+F the filename to fix it.
There are several threads on partcut you can read that'll tell you more how it works.
When modifying the partcut file, it is also important to look up what the cut does (double click on the cut name and look for the next instance at the bottom of the file of you're using notepad+, otherwise ctrl+F works too). That'll tell you if you're modifying the right line in case your outfit appears at several different cut commands.

Incidentally, you will also find a real_names.txt file inside the patcher_ressources folder generated by resorepless that contains a lot of the older outfits (in case yours is among them). You can complete the file by following the syntax used for all the existing outfits within that file. It's what allows you to display the outfits with names or file names when chosing one of the browsing options of resorepless.

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)
thanks for explaining this. some people on here act as if we should know all of this info without being taught. thanks for the help.

MsMoon

2D Artist
Streamer
Resorpless and MetaInjector no longer working in MoonBD, blocked by staff there so no more increased body sliders.

Game fails to load when using this patch.

Been like this for months with no response or attempt to fix their update made months ago by the staff at MoonBD.

eratiwe

Potential Patron
1684105632725.png

Does anyone knows how to not to patch this costume into nude? How i can understand, i should just delete it from the files_to_patch folder and im was trying to find the name (Venia Riding Attire) in resorepless.exe search, but there is no costume named like that

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
View attachment 146054

Does anyone knows how to not to patch this costume into nude? How i can understand, i should just delete it from the files_to_patch folder and im was trying to find the name (Venia Riding Attire) in resorepless.exe search, but there is no costume named like that
*_00_manufacture_0006->Venia Riding. To be sure, check in textures as well as the pac files (character/model/pc)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
The game crashed after I selected a server. Anyone know how to fix it?
that sounds like the symptoms from a bad gamedata folder (to change the custom range of body parts). Either delete the whole folder to use the game default one (to test) or I think you can generate a new one with resorepless by chosing your new size limits. If it crashes, it was because some values were out of bounds (too big).
OR, it is because you're playing on a private server and some of them dont work well with the mod...
OR it's something else entirely and I am unable to provide more insight.

diddlemyfiddle

Potential Patron
Okay I fixed my last issue, I had to run meta injector as administrator, but now the pubes don't seem to be showing up. everything else instalsl fine but the pubes arent there, even tho I'm selecting the pubes options.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
What are corsair honor outfit pac files?

Hercules, Taritas, Dobart, Grunil, Lemoria, Akum?
they should be shared by all characters ?
Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\real_names.txt will have them listed if you're using resorepless so you can find the file codes.
Suzu modified the Akum outfit for corsair and it applies to all the characters as well (the season outfit...Tuvala?)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Okay I fixed my last issue, I had to run meta injector as administrator, but now the pubes don't seem to be showing up. everything else instalsl fine but the pubes arent there, even tho I'm selecting the pubes options.
you must be using the new body textures then. If you want the resorepless bodies and textures, delete the ones in your character folder so that those in the .resorepless folder will apply and have the pubes you chose. You may also have to delete the nude pac files from your character/model /pc folders for each of those classes as well if the textures end up not matching the bodies you chose. (those in .resorepless folder will then apply instead of being overwritten)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.