Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
ok the update has me confused. I wait for the launcher to patch, close it switch out the meta files and it just scans again. what do i do?
when the game updates (every wednesdays), it'll look at the pad00000.meta file which kinda acts like the manifest for all the paz files, letting the program know what's where and what needs to be loaded. (I think UndercovertPervert wrote a post explaining this process in detail and better than I can. It should be on the meta injector page I think ?)

If you dont restore backup (of pad0000) through meta injector, it should just get overwritten by the patching process. If all goes well, you launch the game after patch, let it finish patching what it needs to do, then run meta injector to reapply your mods.

If the process gives you an error warning like corrupt file or whatnot, try replacing the pad000 with your backup (restore backup in meta injector. I think restore n patch does all that automatically for you as well) and let the game repatch itself.

If you still get crazy corrupt file error messages, let the game do a file check/repair. It will replace all the paz and files that are not exactly the right size, getting rid of your mods but fixing the game by re-downloading all the necessary vanilla files.
Once that is done, you can re apply meta injector to add your mods and it should work.

If you did some changes within your mods (deleted some files or what not), it is possible that you dont need as many extra paz files as you used to (Meta Injector adds new Paz files from #61337 on (customizable)), and every 100Mb, it'll create a new paz with incremented number.

If your new setup requires less files than before, it can happen that your last paz file(s) is(are) not needed (contains info related to your old setup) and could give rise to error (rarely because paz000 should tell the game that there is nothing to look for in that extra file, but I did have it happen to me once and the error message was very specific, mentionning that extra paz file specifically).
You can delete those last few paz files before launching meta injector to be sure and clean for peace of mind.

So in conclusion, make sure to let the patching process finish by launching the game before reapplying your mods through meta injector. I think that is the most common error I was doing (running meta injector before launching the game). Also, read up on restore n patch, that mini program should help you with future patching processes since it's all automated :)

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun in your modding journey :)

felpadron

Potential Patron
Hello, I would like to know if someone has worked on the underwear file like the one I show in the image capture, I bought this underwear at an event, in SA it is called "white dream" someone will have edited the file so that it can be see with the nude mod, I've tried it but when I activate the nude mod nothing shows the underwear, if someone works for you and has the file, you could share it with me, thanks.

Attachments

• Ropa blanco.png
    Ropa blanco.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 251

Bloodwolf2000

Potential Patron
Hi there, I wonder if any one can help me ?

I'm trying to make my female characters breasts bigger but it looks so weird and "pushed up" for some reason is there another slider or file that I can download from here to give my character bigger more natural size breasts ? please :)

FlayFullstar

Potential Patron
So i was suffering through the update constantly finding corrupt files and just putting me through hell. i did literally every suggestion i found on this forum. i got past this issue. I deleted the paz file and let the laucher redownload it. then i ran the meta injector, it actually worked hope this helps. (5 hour of fking bullshit...)

brilliantfizz

Potential Patron
In some clothing(mainly pants), there is a gap between the body and clothing, from which i can see the deleted model parts: breasts, and vagina .Is this situation normal? If it's abnormal, how can I fix it? The nudebodys used are all provided by Suzu.

taascano

Potential Patron
Apologies in advance as I am new here; I've tried looking for answers in threads but there is a lot of info and it is hard to find what is useful and what is outdated.

I've successfully installed this mod, however I'm noticing some clipping on some of the outfits - mostly parts of breasts as well as some parts of thighs/hips showing through the armor. So far I've noticed these on a couple of the Guardian outfits and several of the Maegu outfits.

The problem seems to be with the _ao files; I've used the MetaInjector to install the _ao files alone with no other mods and the same clipping occurs.

Are there newer/fixed _ao files available? Or is there another solution I'm missing?

Edit: I should note that the same clipping occurs regardless of body part scale - whether at maximum or minimum, the same bits poke through the armor.

eratiwe

Potential Patron
im sorry for being idiot, it actually works

but i ve got to read a lot of this thread to make it works again) so its an every week updates problem and it solves by running Injector or Patcher (or maybe both of them one after another) after launchers update is done . u need to start your .exe after that with an opened launcher

eratiwe

Potential Patron
its not working, update it please, thank you.
idk whats im exactly did, but try to run Injector or Patcher (or maybe both of them one after another) after launcher update is done with an opened launcher

*if it still trying to update then turn off ur antivirus when u patching and be sure to run ur Meta.exes as administrator

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.