Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
is there anyone who can share modified clothes for shai?

it is hard to find these files
there aren't as many modified clothes for shai except those shared with other classes (like salanar, etc.).
A search for "shai" on these forums will return 10 pages worth of posts, and most of them wont be about outfits but they're in there.
There are some from SUZU (may be included in her pack) like the serendian outfit everyone receives for free,
A specific search for "bdsm shai" will point you to the horse riding and grunil armor (and some other non-cash shop clothes we get for free), and you can modify the textures of shai clothes relatively easilly as well.

Use paz browser to extract the vanilla texture files from the game and modify them with gimp or photoshop or a similar software.
By default they are saved in DTX1, make sure the sizes of the dds files are not altered or they will be completely invisible in game. You can check for such error by comparing the file size with the original, vanilla file's size (if you save in the same format as the original).
If you save them in DX3, you can preserve the alpha channel, allowing you to undo what you erased by coloring the alpha channel black in the sections you erased but the file will then be larger than it's vanilla counterpart, usually saved in DX1. For that reason, I prefer to copy/paste from the vanilla texture to undo my mistakes and save on file size. You can also first save in DX1 to compare the file size with the original then overwrite with another export in DX3. Errors usually happens when you copy/paste something and it goes over the border of the image, changing the shape of the texture file, 1 pixel bigger is all it takes. If you're only making holes in the clothes by deleting parts, it shouldnt happen though.

You can also make clothes sections disappear by coloring them black on the alpha channel instead of deleting them from the color channels if you go that route (of saving in DX3 to preserve the alpha channel).

Transparent textures like *_hair_*.dds need to be saved in DX5.

Some outfits have *_ao.dds files associated with them, they will allow you full control over what parts of the body are cut (by coloring the parts green) or shown (by coloring the parts in yellow). Resize then superimpose the *nude*.dds texture over the _ao square to see which sections you are cutting by painting them green. I find it easier to create a new layer with 30-50% transparency or so then paste the resized nude texture on it so I can see where I'm painting green or yellow. Make sure that you select the layer with the _ao image and not the body texture layer when you color :p
Most (all?) outfits wont be arranged in the same way as the body though, so this part will require some trial and error to paint the correct parts green to cut the body underneath the clothes and nowhere visible.

Hope this helps, happy modding adventures :)

gamejon

Potential Patron
make a mod folder and add the modded files into it. no need for an injector. worked for me
hi! i never play gamezbd for a long time since they block modding.
would u like explain how to install mod in gamezbd? is there different way than the usual way (eg. install bdotoolkkit, resorepless, meta injector)?
or would u like show me mods folder arrangement?

someidk123

Potential Patron
I keep getting this, anyone know what's up?

Attachments

• Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    25.8 KB · Views: 85

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I keep getting this, anyone know what's up?
there are several posts with "pad00000.meta not found" then the error message tells you why you are getting it...
Follow the install instructions, be mindful of why you were getting that error in the first place and it will work.
Pad0000 is the first file in the paz folder, it acts as the repository of where all the files are located and what texture they have to use. it gets modified after you apply the mod successfully and a backup is created. If you cant find it in the paz folder, repair the game to redownload the vanilla file then reapply the patcher.

kindofboy

Potential Patron
After the TW server is updated, the program crashes when selecting a server. It seems to be blocked by EasyAntiCheat. Does anyone know how to solve it?
THX!

paopu

Casual Client
Since the next update will bring new face presets for Ranger, Tamer and Musah, anyone who use gamecommondata file will have game crashed because the file is obsolete. So, delete the old gamecommondata file and, after game updated, make a new one.

AND PLEASE, READ THIS BEFORE POST SHITS LIKE "MOD'S BLOCKED!! GAME'S CRASHED!!11"

kindofboy

Potential Patron
Since the next update will bring new face presets for Ranger, Tamer and Musah, anyone who use gamecommondata file will have game crashed because the file is obsolete. So, delete the old gamecommondata file and, after game updated, make a new one.

AND PLEASE, READ THIS BEFORE POST SHITS LIKE "MOD'S BLOCKED!! GAME'S CRASHED!!11"
I see.Thank you.

koid400

Potential Patron
In the gamecommonda file, unlocking the upperarm thickness and width sliders does not work. Does anyone know a solution? After checking all other classes, it seems that the upperarm slider does not work properly.

brilliantfizz

Potential Patron
由于下一次更新将为 Ranger、Tamer 和 Musah 带来新的脸部预设,任何使用 gamecommondata 文件的人都会因为该文件已过时而导致游戏崩溃。因此,请删除旧的 gamecommondata 文件,并在游戏更新后创建一个新文件。

请在发布诸如“MOD 被阻止!!游戏崩溃!!11”之类的垃圾内容之前阅读本文
Thanks!

DaneJohn

Casual Client

how do I make a new one? do I have to use outdated tool for it or is there new way.

trashwulf

Casual Client
Here is the one I use, until someone else uploads a better one. It has thighs max size set to 2.00 (male and female), and breast 3.00 for female characters only. If you want something different I maybe able to help, but I am not promising anything.

These are the other stuff I can change: {BREASTS,BUTT,THIGHS,ARMS,LEGS,PELVIS,SPINE}

Attachments

gamecommondata.zip
854.9 KB · Views: 192

watercooled

Avid Affiliate

You may want to test before you suggest....

Using both Suzu's latest file and recreating the file within resorepless results in a crash. This is currently not working with the latest NA update.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Here is the one I use, until someone else uploads a better one. It has thighs max size set to 2.00 (male and female), and breast 3.00 for female characters only. If you want something different I maybe able to help, but I am not promising anything.

These are the other stuff I can change: {BREASTS,BUTT,THIGHS,ARMS,LEGS,PELVIS,SPINE}

What did you use to create this? Reso is what's causing the issue as we can no longer use that to generate this file. I'd like to modify the settings as my models are all jacked up (want to match my old settings).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.