Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

jiggu

Potential Patron
Since last patch a few days ago, the launcher started detecting the edited files and forces a re-download before I can start the game. I've never had this problem before. Does anyone know what to do?
I'm playing on official NA if it matters.

Boranis

Potential Patron
i have a question:

does anyone know the name or location of the animations / or the file names of the Arsha Arena Weapon animations (Should be awakening only). ?
Because i keep looking since a while and never managed to find the animations.

its those :

have a great weekend.

trashwulf

Casual Client
1691269961581.png

Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem here? I have edited the textures for a guardian armor: pgw_00_##_0258. The "sho" part is the one causing the issue. That functioned as an underwear. I removed all parts from partcut, so the game shouldn't cut anything based on that, and yet, the parts behind the now nonexistent "sho" part are still cut.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
View attachment 148711
Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem here? I have edited the textures for a guardian armor: pgw_00_##_0258. The "sho" part is the one causing the issue. That functioned as an underwear. I removed all parts from partcut, so the game shouldn't cut anything based on that, and yet, the parts behind the now nonexistent "sho" part are still cut.
So, if I understood you correctly, you edited a pgw_00_sho_0258 that contained the underwear on the armor and now you're left with a hole the shape of the underwear that you removed ?

Since the hole is shaped exactly like an underwear, make sure you have the ao file for it or copy/paste and rename one of the many yellow squares to that underwear's name ?
The vanilla file would have a green underwear shape to make sure that the body doesnt clip through the underwear. You need to replace it with an all yellow one.

Hope that helps, good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

trashwulf

Casual Client
So, if I understood you correctly, you edited a pgw_00_sho_0258 that contained the underwear on the armor and now you're left with a hole the shape of the underwear that you removed ?

Since the hole is shaped exactly like an underwear, make sure you have the ao file for it or copy/paste and rename one of the many yellow squares to that underwear's name ?
The vanilla file would have a green underwear shape to make sure that the body doesnt clip through the underwear. You need to replace it with an all yellow one.

Hope that helps, good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)
The underwear I am currently wearing is edited, and it's working on it's own without the armor. This armor hides the underwear though. The part that is currently missing was covered by a texture in pgw_00_sho_0258.dds. I have edited that texture. partcutdesc.xml is supposed to handle cuts in the body to prevent clipping. So I have removed the entry for pgw_00_sho_0258.pac. That should have fixed the issue, but it didn't. So I have pretty much removed all mention of this from partcut, but the whole is still there. And I don't understand why is it still cutting the body.

RealBadly

2D Artist
Designer
I looked at all Comments talking about the Mod not working after update i tried everything i saw and read multiple times the mod just aint working anymore even deleted everything and reinstalled the game twice still it file rechecks every single time if someone knows a fix please tell me

I looked at all Comments talking about the Mod not working after update i tried everything i saw and read multiple times the mod just aint working anymore even deleted everything and reinstalled the game twice still it file rechecks every single time if someone knows a fix please tell me
I also tried the prevent file-recheck thing

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I also tried the prevent file-recheck thing
if you looked at all comments mentionning the mod not working, you should find a solution...
Also, we're not in your head, at your computer nor playing your game with your setup. Therefore, you need to include some minimum information to maximize your chances of getting help, even though for this specific problem, you will find the answers in these forums on multiple threads...

These should get you started in the right direction though. Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
The underwear I am currently wearing is edited, and it's working on it's own without the armor. This armor hides the underwear though. The part that is currently missing was covered by a texture in pgw_00_sho_0258.dds. I have edited that texture. partcutdesc.xml is supposed to handle cuts in the body to prevent clipping. So I have removed the entry for pgw_00_sho_0258.pac. That should have fixed the issue, but it didn't. So I have pretty much removed all mention of this from partcut, but the whole is still there. And I don't understand why is it still cutting the body.
Terix3 started a thread dedicated to this problem. Even though the thread may not be active anymore, the info and troubleshooting steps he gives are still valid since the holes are still present like you experienced, and the way to solve them are still the same.

If you removed pgw_00_sho_0258.pac from a paragraph made to cut the feet for instance, it will have no effect in changing your missing underwear region. Like Suzu and many others have written, you need to look at what the cut does in the line you're modifying in partcut..

I advise you to start with the explanations from Terix and BlackfireBR (who created resorepless) there is a section explaining about holes on the first page: https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/post-127542,

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

trashwulf

Casual Client
Terix3 started a thread dedicated to this problem. Even though the thread may not be active anymore, the info and troubleshooting steps he gives are still valid since the holes are still present like you experienced, and the way to solve them are still the same.

If you removed pgw_00_sho_0258.pac from a paragraph made to cut the feet for instance, it will have no effect in changing your missing underwear region. Like Suzu and many others have written, you need to look at what the cut does in the line you're modifying in partcut..

I advise you to start with the explanations from Terix and BlackfireBR (who created resorepless) there is a section explaining about holes on the first page: https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/post-127542,

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)
Thanks! It works finally. I didn't know about this ao file til now.

rednight09

Coder
is it still working for BDO SEA ? I tried and upon loggin in the in game menu, it says invalid client files and shut down. I deleted all exes and all mods files, still not working. is there any updated and detailed steps ?

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.