Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Khold25

Potential Patron
I gave the paths where the files need to go... put them there and run metainjector. Choose "keep files" like the program tells you to because the "let the program decide" option no longer works, like the red warnings tell you when you run metainjector after resorepless...
Everything in .resorepless folder gets deleted everytime you run resorepless like the program tells you when you run it (the program is quite well written and gives a lot of infos and warning for those who read them), that's why your files disappear.
Everything in the NOT .resorepless folders will overwrite files with same names in folders with the same names that are in .resorepless. That's the folder structure of the game you want to keep so the new paz can overwrites correctly the vanilla files.
If they failed to patch, make sure the files are in the right place and with the right names.
For instance, you want your _nude_ files to be in the nude folder and not sho for instance. The "failed to patch" messages will list you the whole thing so you can easily check if the files are where they should be. pac go in the "model" folder and .dds in the "texture" folder.

Otherwise, as you're autopathing or cooking/chopping in game, I advise you to read these forums starting on page 1. They have a lot of infos, take a while to read, but what else are you gonna do while you wait for your dishes to finish cooking ? :P
Thank you so much for your help. I changed things a bit. Let me tell you what I have done: I have a character file in files to patch, near .resorpeless but NOT inside it. In the file I have put the Whoosa file ( 27_pkow ) and the Maegu file (28_pmyf ), all their .pac and .dds seeeeeeem to me to be where they belong based on your instructions, but still not patching. Can you tell from this what I am doing wrong?

felpadron

Potential Patron
Most of the work has been done by SUZU. You can search for her threads in this forum. She made new bodies for all classes as well as the textures that go with them. https://www.undertow.club/downloads/authors/suzu-鈴.26775/ (not sure how to link or upload anything, I'm just a forum noob who reads a lot :p).
corsair stuff are gonna have "pfw" in their name files.

P.S. ah good ol' copy/paste works. AN69 made a a starter summary for modding BDO: https://www.undertow.club/threads/bdo-modding-for-beginners.16569/#post-229432. That should help get you started.
You'll find most of the files you'll need on SUZU's threads. Be nice to her, she has been the main content creator for BDO, the world would end if she stops :p
Undercoverpervert created the tools (along with Blackfire but he no longer seems to be active) that allow us to mod BDO. Be nice to him as well, those people are what got me started on BDO with their amazing and efficient work :)
There are LOTS of useful infos and gems in these forums but they are hidden in hundreds of pages. You can read while your character is idle/doing afk stuff in the game, little by little. There is also a help thread about partcutdesc.html, that controls what gets cut and what gets shown to help you fix the holes inbody or costumes. I'm sure you'll find a lot of frustrated posts if you search for partcut, along with solutions and explanations :p
thank you friend for answering... I already downloaded files specifically for the Corsair, I managed to make the breasts appear properly, however the vulva does not look as I would like XD, I want to see it with the configuration that I have for the others with "small bush 2 "but I still can't do it, it just looks like this, no hair XD, what I did was extract the Corsair files to the "patcher_resources" and "files_to_patch" directories, maybe you know which specific file I should copy and to which path to manage to see her like the other girls

Attachments

• 2023-03-20_542819889.JPG
    2023-03-20_542819889.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 313

paopu

Casual Client
thank you friend for answering... I already downloaded files specifically for the Corsair, I managed to make the breasts appear properly, however the vulva does not look as I would like XD, I want to see it with the configuration that I have for the others with "small bush 2 "but I still can't do it, it just looks like this, no hair XD, what I did was extract the Corsair files to the "patcher_resources" and "files_to_patch" directories, maybe you know which specific file I should copy and to which path to manage to see her like the other girls
About body mesh, you're using a old Suzu's body model.
This is the Corsair new body mesh
If you want the other classes new body versions, check out Resources section on the site.

Ethengod

Potential Patron
Why did resorepless.exe shutdown all the time, i have done all the things in the discription and i have update to .NET 6.0

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Thank you so much for your help. I changed things a bit. Let me tell you what I have done: I have a character file in files to patch, near .resorpeless but NOT inside it. In the file I have put the Whoosa file ( 27_pkow ) and the Maegu file (28_pmyf ), all their .pac and .dds seeeeeeem to me to be where they belong based on your instructions, but still not patching. Can you tell from this what I am doing wrong?
re-read my original answer post 10046. Make sure the folder structures are as I've written. You need to create them inside the character folder

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Yes, I know, I downloaded it from Suzu's post, but I want the Corsair with a beautiful pubic XD
the old textures from resorepless won't match the new body shapes (.pac files) I dont think... SUZU made some additional files for pubics, (search for "pubic" and I'm sure you'll find lots of hits), otherwise you can copy/paste the pubes you like from resorepless directly onto the pfw_nude texture with GIMP. Save (export as dds) in DX3 (or DX1? check the file sizes to make sure they match after you export) and check the generate minimaps option. Corsair has a unique body texture, so whatever changes you make will only appear on corsairs.
I think I'm gonna go with that since I'm having a time trying to remember which file I keep forgetting and have those pubes appear super enlarged as "hair on the chest" on some classes :P

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Why did resorepless.exe shutdown all the time, i have done all the things in the discription and i have update to .NET 6.0
did you install the library first ? I advise you to go back to the page you got it from and read the instructions and help thoroughly. If you follow them step by step, it is guaranteed to work. :)

felpadron

Potential Patron
the old textures from resorepless won't match the new body shapes (.pac files) I dont think... SUZU made some additional files for pubics, (search for "pubic" and I'm sure you'll find lots of hits), otherwise you can copy/paste the pubes you like from resorepless directly onto the pfw_nude texture with GIMP. Save (export as dds) in DX3 (or DX1? check the file sizes to make sure they match after you export) and check the generate minimaps option. Corsair has a unique body texture, so whatever changes you make will only appear on corsairs.
I think I'm gonna go with that since I'm having a time trying to remember which file I keep forgetting and have those pubes appear super enlarged as "hair on the chest" on some classes :P
When I have time I will test, thanks for answering

Ethengod

Potential Patron
did you install the library first ? I advise you to go back to the page you got it from and read the instructions and help thoroughly. If you follow them step by step, it is guaranteed to work. :)
- Download BDOToolkit
- Download Resorepless
- Download MetaInjector
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")

For all bellow, remember to run all as admin:
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install.
i had followed all the steps above, but when i tryed to open resorepless.exe, it shutdown, did i miss anything? i'm playing in GAMEZBD.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
- Download BDOToolkit
- Download Resorepless
- Download MetaInjector
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")

For all bellow, remember to run all as admin:
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install.
i had followed all the steps above, but when i tryed to open resorepless.exe, it shutdown, did i miss anything? i'm playing in GAMEZBD.
it doesnt work on a lot of private servers...

LightningScarlet

Streamer
i see some people got banned because Modify the client.

im not sure when i use this mod it will be ok :(

"บันทึกการใช้งานเกมที่ผิดปกติ(ดัดแปลงClient)" it mean "Modify the client."

Screenshot_56.png

felpadron

Potential Patron
Hello friend, I will tell you the steps I do, so you guide me if I do something wrong or suggest me a file to download that I have not considered, first I install BDOToolkit Installer.exe, second I run resorepless.exe to install the mods and customize them , third Meta Injector.exe and lastly I run Meta Patcher.exe. When adding the Corsair mod, I remember that I put the files in files_to_patch, but I don't know if when I do that I have to uninstall and install the other *.exe mentioned again, or if I have to install some additional executable that I'm omitting I hope you answer me and clarify the issue that still does not work for me with the Corsair, thank you :)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Hello friend, I will tell you the steps I do, so you guide me if I do something wrong or suggest me a file to download that I have not considered, first I install BDOToolkit Installer.exe, second I run resorepless.exe to install the mods and customize them , third Meta Injector.exe and lastly I run Meta Patcher.exe. When adding the Corsair mod, I remember that I put the files in files_to_patch, but I don't know if when I do that I have to uninstall and install the other *.exe mentioned again, or if I have to install some additional executable that I'm omitting I hope you answer me and clarify the issue that still does not work for me with the Corsair, thank you :)
Hello, you only need to install BDOToolkit once. Even if nothing works, once you've installed it once, it's OK.
You dont HAVE to run resorepless to make the chages in the game. MetaInjector takes care of that and resorepless has an automated step that runs MetaInjector after resorepless prepared the files according to your customization choices.

Since I play on NA, I don't use Meta Patcher, but if your other mods work except corsair and you're able to get in the game, I dont think Meta Patcher is at fault.

Make sure that in your files_to_patch folder, you have a .resorepless folder (optional if you dont use resorepless), a character folder, gamecommondata folder if you use customized sliders (if you're using the one created by resorepless it will be in the .resorepless folder).

The .resorepless folder is where resorepless stores its files, ready to be patched into the game when you run meta Injector. This folder gets deleted and recreated everytime you run resorepless so make sure you put your custom files in your own "character" folder, right next to the .resorepless folder.

when you get to the step that runs Meta Injector to patch the files into the game, make sure that you chose the option to keep the files structure and not pick the automatic feature ("let the program decide").
you also have to make sure that your own folder structure is correct and match the game's original structure:
Character/model/1_pc/24_pfw/nude/ for the pfw_00_nude_0001.pac file that determines the corsair's body shape.
Files_to_patch\character\texture\ for your pfw_01_nude_0001.dds that sets the texture of your corsair's naked body.

If you want to test the old texture with the pubic hair that you like with the new corsair body, copy the phw_01_nude_0001.dds from resorepless (Files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture\) and rename it to pfw_01_nude_0001.dds inside your own character/texture folder. But like I said, it may not match the new .pac file for corsair body...
Or you can copy/paste the pubic area of that phw_nude onto the new pfw_nude.dds file with Gimp or something that lets you modify dds pics.

So, inside your files_to_patch you should have a model and a texture folder. Inside the model folder, you should have all the other folders I listed above. you can create them if they're not present. If their name is typoed, you will see them in the "not patched" list after you run meta injector and can correct. You'll have to run meta injector again after that to make sure that they patch.

once meta Injector runs, make sure that those 2 files are patched successfully (you can scroll up to read what it has done, or check the list of "not patched" files Meta Injector gives at the end to make sure that they are OK.)

If those 2 files are not in the list of errors, and are in the list of successfully patched files, the mod should work and you should see the corsair body with your new texture.

Other than that, I dont know what to tell you... chose "3.restore backup" before running meta injector again after every patch day (or use restore n patch). If you delete some files from a previous setup, you also have to restore backup before running meta injector, or the game will just crash.
You only need to run resorepless again if you want to change some options you chose before. If you like your choices and want to keep everything you the same, just run the meta injector to apply the mods you put in your own Character folder. They will overwrite any files created by resorepless and stores in the .resorepless folders that have the same name (the compiler even tells you "duplicate files found" and will show you which one is "winning" the conflict).

good luck and have fun :)

Last edited:

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
i see some people got banned because Modify the client.

im not sure when i use this mod it will be ok :(

"บันทึกการใช้งานเกมที่ผิดปกติ(ดัดแปลงClient)" it mean "Modify the client."

View attachment 144711
The files you modify are only on your computer and only affect your visuals. To everyone around you, your character is wearing vanilla clothes with vanilla body. These cosmetic changes offer no advantage in the game whatsoever, and many people have been using these mods for years without gettting banned. (as long as you keep a low profile with your edited game and not post compromizing pics).

But ultimately it is your choice. If the mod stresses you out more than you are getting enjoyment from the modified game, dont use it as it will ruin your game experience to always worry.
Otherwise, wait for a free trial or free game offer to create a "test" account that you can stand to see banned and try it ?

felpadron

Potential Patron
Hello, you only need to install BDOToolkit once. Even if nothing works, once you've installed it once, it's OK.
You dont HAVE to run resorepless to make the chages in the game. MetaInjector takes care of that and resorepless has an automated step that runs MetaInjector after resorepless prepared the files according to your customization choices.

Since I play on NA, I don't use Meta Patcher, but if your other mods work except corsair and you're able to get in the game, I dont think Meta Patcher is at fault.

Make sure that in your files_to_patch folder, you have a .resorepless folder (optional if you dont use resorepless), a character folder, gamecommondata folder if you use customized sliders (if you're using the one created by resorepless it will be in the .resorepless folder).

The .resorepless folder is where resorepless stores its files, ready to be patched into the game when you run meta Injector. This folder gets deleted and recreated everytime you run resorepless so make sure you put your custom files in your own "character" folder, right next to the .resorepless folder.

when you get to the step that runs Meta Injector to patch the files into the game, make sure that you chose the option to keep the files structure and not pick the automatic feature ("let the program decide").
you also have to make sure that your own folder structure is correct and match the game's original structure:
Character/model/1_pc/24_pfw/nude/ for the pfw_00_nude_0001.pac file that determines the corsair's body shape.
Files_to_patch\character\texture\ for your pfw_01_nude_0001.dds that sets the texture of your corsair's naked body.

If you want to test the old texture with the pubic hair that you like with the new corsair body, copy the phw_01_nude_0001.dds from resorepless (Files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture\) and rename it to pfw_01_nude_0001.dds inside your own character/texture folder. But like I said, it may not match the new .pac file for corsair body...
Or you can copy/paste the pubic area of that phw_nude onto the new pfw_nude.dds file with Gimp or something that lets you modify dds pics.

So, inside your files_to_patch you should have a model and a texture folder. Inside the model folder, you should have all the other folders I listed above. you can create them if they're not present. If their name is typoed, you will see them in the "not patched" list after you run meta injector and can correct. You'll have to run meta injector again after that to make sure that they patch.

once meta Injector runs, make sure that those 2 files are patched successfully (you can scroll up to read what it has done, or check the list of "not patched" files Meta Injector gives at the end to make sure that they are OK.)

If those 2 files are not in the list of errors, and are in the list of successfully patched files, the mod should work and you should see the corsair body with your new texture.

Other than that, I dont know what to tell you... chose "3.restore backup" before running meta injector again after every patch day (or use restore n patch). If you delete some files from a previous setup, you also have to restore backup before running meta injector, or the game will just crash.
You only need to run resorepless again if you want to change some options you chose before. If you like your choices and want to keep everything you the same, just run the meta injector to apply the mods you put in your own Character folder. They will overwrite any files created by resorepless and stores in the .resorepless folders that have the same name (the compiler even tells you "duplicate files found" and will show you which one is "winning" the conflict).

Thank you for taking the time to explain to me a little about how the matter is going, thank you friend.

felpadron

Potential Patron

I already solved the problem, but I had to do many tests of changes and finally it worked with all the girls I have, they look so beautiful, they all worked with Resorepless until the woosa, but it took me time and many tests to make them fit as I wanted, thanks friend.

FlayFullstar

Potential Patron
ok the update has me confused. I wait for the launcher to patch, close it switch out the meta files and it just scans again. what do i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.