Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (46 Viewers)

paopu

Casual Client

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
PartCutGen is now available for everyone!
The tool will simplify the process of managing the partcutdesc file and also allows modders who share content to bundle a file with exclusions specific to their mod.

Note that you would need to move, remove or rename (add a dot or underscore prefix) any partcutdesc.xml file you have in files_to_patch that would override the file generated. You would also need to list all your exclusions in partcutdesc_exclusions.txt in the Paz folder, you can use your old partcutdesc for reference (if you've previously commented lines, you'd list the file paths in the exclusions file instead).

This tool was first available to sponsors, if you'd like to support my work and/or gain early access to updates or work-in-progress tools, consider sponsoring me.

Last edited:

HHHuman

Potential Patron
I got this mod from the very first post which is the actual mod but how do I get the new classes because the mod doesn't include a lot of the newer classes like the Lahn

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Yep, even with Meta Patcher, the problem exists.
Since noone else reported the problem, I guess something wrong with my own PC.
Try

if it still doesn't work, try remove
PAD00000.META

worst case delete everything, redownload bdo and redownload mod files from here. similar thing happened to me I did these process but forgot which worked for me. made it working again after the patch.

randomshock

Avid Affiliate
First off, big thanks to this community. A few years ago, I was really disappointed when buying the Coco swimwear to find out that they were mostly treated like underwear, only allowing you to view the "full" versions when in a safe zone. This made it impossible to do swimwear photo shoots in other locations, so I found this forum and was able to make the necessary modifications to allow swimwear everywhere.

I just got back into BDO over the holidays after not playing for a couple years, and ended up having a lot of fun writing some tools in nodejs to manage all my customizations, but there are a couple more things that I want to do that I'd like to ask about.

1) Is there an updated pactool (or better yet, source code) to allow for pac object and material name modifications? When doing a replace from a Collada file, it just replaces the mesh and nothing else.

2) From my understanding, the object name in the pac file, in addition to the placement of that pacfile on the body (ub, lb, sho, etc) maps to a CutType name (as found in partcutdesc.xml) to determine what needs to be cut from the body (in cases where an ao.dds is not being used). For example, if you place the lb of Coco Nutty Pirates in ub, lb, hand, or foot, a cut will be made, but not if it's placed in sho. Is this mapping available somewhere? It'd be really useful to know as opposed to just going by trial and error, which is time-consuming since you have to load up BDO to check.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks again for everything!

randomshock

Avid Affiliate

Much appreciated. I had searched for "pactool" in this thread and didn't see any updates. I should have searched other threads as well. Admittedly, I thought this project was long since abandoned, but I'm glad to see that there have been quite a lot of recent updates.

The 1.3.2 update should solve my problem of having to use an older version of Blender, and the 1.4.1 update has the texture renamer I was looking for.

DoraBil

Potential Patron
hello all pls some one upload all character nude mode and pubic hair ...
i dont want any naked armor just start underwear ....
Note : my fiels do much problem like this

Attachments

• 2023-01-12_16437160.JPG
    2023-01-12_16437160.JPG
    668 KB · Views: 458
  • 2023-01-12_34019705.JPG
    2023-01-12_34019705.JPG
    386.7 KB · Views: 489
  • 2023-01-12_33995795.JPG
    2023-01-12_33995795.JPG
    451.1 KB · Views: 476
  • 2023-01-12_34028809.JPG
    2023-01-12_34028809.JPG
    407.5 KB · Views: 457

DoraBil

Potential Patron
Unfortunately those who being offended are the ones that run around like headless chickens screaming pedo pedo around.
And those chickens persistently try to make someones life.

I am the owner of the nsfw discord and there are a lot of "inteligent" people that cant differentiate between 3D pixel characters and real life.
They call me a pedo because of my discord and because we allowed Modded Tamer pictures in the past with a special role. And they managed to get me banned from Lahn discord and the second shai discord. Because the screened something that i wrote in my discord when someone asked about shai nudes and i replied to them "probably never because of the mesh they changed, or it might take a while"
And they have been doing this for quite a while now. And all i ever did was express my point of view that real life is real life and 3D characters are 3D characters. But their argument "so if you watch certain p... with kids on the pc then its also just 3D"
Thats what their retarded reality is.
I forced an investigation on them from discord for harassement etc.

However i am 100% on the train about what you said.
i want discord link

Darkness15000

Potential Patron
2023-01-12_112407812.PNG

Does anyone know the name of this underwear? I thought it was called starter underwear but resorepless couldn't remove it for some reason. Is it called a different name?

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello all! It's been forever, but I am about to play Black Desert again after a few years away. I even moved away and now have to log into the global (US) server from another country. I still have an install backed up where I had a resorpless / meta folder that I used just to use to add mods with the resorpless install. It's an old partcutdesc possibly, though. This almost has always worked, but it has been so long that I want to make sure that it will still work.

Sorry if something like this has been asked before. Mostly want to add new mods from Suzu and use my old nudes with the meta injector + resorpless combo I used to use. At this point, it would be kinda disappointing to not play with nude mods, because I have grown accustom to always using them.

I plan on making the new female characters and the Maegu when it comes out (I know no mods for an unreleased character, but I am sure they will come quickly).

Time to get back into BDO! Thanks!

- M

randomshock

Avid Affiliate
Really long post incoming. Skip if you don't care about dyes.

The addition of the color picker in BDO was nice, but I what I really wanted was a way to save my dye selections instead of just writing them down in Excel and manually having to re-set them in Merv's every single time I wanted to change a look.

Looking at partdyeslotsdesc.xml, I noticed that there are three attributes that control how a dyeable part looks without any dye applied: DefaultColor, DefaultEnv, and DefaultSpec. Color is obvious, but Env is a luminosity adjustment (0 at its brightest, 1 darkest), while Spec adjusts how specular (reflective) that part is (0 being non-reflective, 1 being quite shiny). Using the examples already in the file, I came up with the following:

Basic: DefaultEnv="0.25" DefaultSpec="0.25"
Olvian: DefaultEnv="0" DefaultSpec="0"
Velian: DefaultEnv="0" DefaultSpec="1"
Heidelian: DefaultEnv="0.65" DefaultSpec="0"
Keplanian: DefaultEnv="0.9" DefaultSpec="0"
Calpheonian: DefaultEnv="0.5" DefaultSpec="0.5"
Mediahn: DefaultEnv="0.5" DefaultSpec="1"
Valencian: DefaultEnv="1" DefaultSpec="1"

DefaultColor is just the hex value of the RGB value, so it might look like DefaultColor="0x00FFFFFF" for a pure white. I probably still need to make a few little tweaks to the DefaultEnv and DefaultSpec, but they work pretty well so far.

Next is the named colors. I had dyed my garments before the color picker was available, so I wanted to assign color values based on the color name rather than recreating each of my selections with the color picker. This is where a minor annoyance occurred, based on how BDO displays the color chips. For the same color, its color chip can actually be one of 3 colors:

Item tooltip color chip <- this matches the RGB value exactly
Selected color chip in Merv's Palette <- ~90% as bright as the tooltip color chip
Unselected color chip in Merv's Palette <- ~78% as bright as the selected color chip

I originally didn't notice that the color chip in the item tooltip was different than when the color chip was selected in Merv's Palette, so I ended up recording the RGB values from there. All it really takes is multiplying the color by 1.11 to get to the "true" color.

Last, but important, thing to note is the ColorScale attribute that is sometimes set for a slot (same place as where DefaultEnv, DefaultSpec, and DefaultColor are set). This is a value of 0-1 that will reduce the brightness of a color (so a value of 0.5 applied to pure white will result in a neutral gray). This does not apply to DefaultColor, but if you are setting the DefaultColor from the RGB value you see in game, you are going to want to adjust it by the ColorScale or it will be too bright.

There are a few other attributes available, like IsHairType and ColorChannel, but the only one that has any relevance to this discussion is ForceColorScaleAll. I haven't tested this, but I imagine it just causes all the other slots to adhere to the same ColorScale.

Anyway, here are some examples of how some of my Shai's clothing looks when manually dyed in Merv's versus when I bleach the garments, revealing the current defaults. As you can see, not everything matches up perfectly (I think I've got Velian black a little too black, for example), but it's a good start.

Cheers!

Attachments

• hanbok_merv.jpg
    hanbok_merv.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 195
  • curious_def.jpg
    curious_def.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 188
  • curious_merv.jpg
    curious_merv.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 191
  • cantabile_def.jpg
    cantabile_def.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 206
  • cantabile_merv.jpg
    cantabile_merv.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 223
  • hanbok_def.jpg
    hanbok_def.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 232

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Really long post incoming. Skip if you don't care about dyes.

The addition of the color picker in BDO was nice, but I what I really wanted was a way to save my dye selections instead of just writing them down in Excel and manually having to re-set them in Merv's every single time I wanted to change a look.

Looking at partdyeslotsdesc.xml, I noticed that there are three attributes that control how a dyeable part looks without any dye applied: DefaultColor, DefaultEnv, and DefaultSpec. Color is obvious, but Env is a luminosity adjustment (0 at its brightest, 1 darkest), while Spec adjusts how specular (reflective) that part is (0 being non-reflective, 1 being quite shiny). Using the examples already in the file, I came up with the following:

Basic: DefaultEnv="0.25" DefaultSpec="0.25"
Olvian: DefaultEnv="0" DefaultSpec="0"
Velian: DefaultEnv="0" DefaultSpec="1"
Heidelian: DefaultEnv="0.65" DefaultSpec="0"
Keplanian: DefaultEnv="0.9" DefaultSpec="0"
Calpheonian: DefaultEnv="0.5" DefaultSpec="0.5"
Mediahn: DefaultEnv="0.5" DefaultSpec="1"
Valencian: DefaultEnv="1" DefaultSpec="1"

DefaultColor is just the hex value of the RGB value, so it might look like DefaultColor="0x00FFFFFF" for a pure white. I probably still need to make a few little tweaks to the DefaultEnv and DefaultSpec, but they work pretty well so far.

Next is the named colors. I had dyed my garments before the color picker was available, so I wanted to assign color values based on the color name rather than recreating each of my selections with the color picker. This is where a minor annoyance occurred, based on how BDO displays the color chips. For the same color, its color chip can actually be one of 3 colors:

Item tooltip color chip <- this matches the RGB value exactly
Selected color chip in Merv's Palette <- ~90% as bright as the tooltip color chip
Unselected color chip in Merv's Palette <- ~78% as bright as the selected color chip

I originally didn't notice that the color chip in the item tooltip was different than when the color chip was selected in Merv's Palette, so I ended up recording the RGB values from there. All it really takes is multiplying the color by 1.11 to get to the "true" color.

Last, but important, thing to note is the ColorScale attribute that is sometimes set for a slot (same place as where DefaultEnv, DefaultSpec, and DefaultColor are set). This is a value of 0-1 that will reduce the brightness of a color (so a value of 0.5 applied to pure white will result in a neutral gray). This does not apply to DefaultColor, but if you are setting the DefaultColor from the RGB value you see in game, you are going to want to adjust it by the ColorScale or it will be too bright.

There are a few other attributes available, like IsHairType and ColorChannel, but the only one that has any relevance to this discussion is ForceColorScaleAll. I haven't tested this, but I imagine it just causes all the other slots to adhere to the same ColorScale.

Anyway, here are some examples of how some of my Shai's clothing looks when manually dyed in Merv's versus when I bleach the garments, revealing the current defaults. As you can see, not everything matches up perfectly (I think I've got Velian black a little too black, for example), but it's a good start.

Cheers!
gamecommondata/customization/customizationpalette.xml for exact RGB values of dyes, it did lack the other properties which you seem to have recovered by trial and error.

Also you might want to verify Hidelian and Keplanian env values, I'd think they'd be 0.5 and 1 respectively, matching the pattern of the other presets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.