Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (30 Viewers)

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
So, to fix your issue, you need partcutdesc.xml. Also, you can solve all the clipping issues just writing commands in partcutdesc file.
How would I go about getting one then?

EDIT: I remembered there's one in my patcher-resources folder.
RE-EDIT: Won't adding lines cut that part? How does this file even work? None of it makes sense.

Last edited:

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
So, to fix your issue, you need partcutdesc.xml. Also, you can solve all the clipping issues just writing commands in partcutdesc file.
Ok so wouldnt I have to add that line to "PHW_Sho03"? Why add it to the Upperbody section? unfortunately the partcut I used cuts the whole body out for some reason as well.

paopu

Casual Client
How would I go about getting one then?

EDIT: I remembered there's one in my patcher-resources folder.
RE-EDIT: Won't adding lines cut that part? How does this file even work? None of it makes sense.

Ok so wouldnt I have to add that line to "PHW_Sho03"? Why add it to the Upperbody section? unfortunately the partcut I used cuts the whole body out for some reason as well.

Check my post again, because I edited: https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/post-254127

Also, do you using a partcutdesc file generated by Resorepless?

hyko23

Casual Client
Unzip it and place it in the following folder
Paz\files_to_patch\
The data for the body slider has been modified by Pearl Abyss and will not work with the data automatically generated by Resorepless.
The unzipped contents are gamecommondata.
what's the number for Woosa ?

jaye_bondrock

Potential Patron
As of BDO's latest patches/updates Dec. 22/23 the game no longer launches with these mods installed. Previously after updates you could just reinstall the mods & carry on: worked beautifully. Not no more. The game won't launch, just goes into 'Patch' mode after an error message that certain files are corrupt. The game detects the mods & will have none of it. Again, things worked great four days ago; now not so much. I would appreciate some advice as to a fix. Can't believe it's only me. Up at the top you indicate that 'North America' is still working? Not so. I think the mods needs an update.

gamejon

Potential Patron
how to hide woosa starter underwear?
me using resorepless & metainjector. another class underwear are hiding, except woosa.
there are no woosa (28_pmyf) codes in partcutdesc.xml. can i add manually for modding?

a40452

2D Artist
BDO TW anti-cheat detects the mod files as a "suspicious program"..I delete all the .exe and folders ,can't runing..need help:meow-googlycry:

RyuSan

Potential Patron
Any idea how to fix clipping through clothes? Even showing on my male characters but I choose only female gender...

rubyterkuat

Potential Patron
Hey guys does anyone also have a texture problem with guardian/corsair? The mod seems to work on most classes but I can't get it to work on my Guardian. She seem to be missing some textures since her nip & vag isn't showing

Last edited:

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
What does this mean, have they already blocked the mod again?

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    18.5 KB · Views: 184

tarox42606

Potential Patron
Tried the mod on NA servers.

Sadly, it doesn't work on me after the 28th December patch. Tried reinstalling and redownloading the both game and mod, launching it without and then with meta patcher, no luck. It downloads 1.1GB, gives an empty error box, then downloads additional 246MB patch every time, and reverses the modded files back. Can't launch the game otherwise.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Probé el mod en servidores NA.

Lamentablemente, no funciona en mí después del parche del 28 de diciembre. Intenté reinstalar y volver a descargar tanto el juego como el mod, lanzándolo sin y luego con meta patcher, sin suerte. Descarga 1.1GB, proporciona un cuadro de error vacío, luego descarga un parche adicional de 246MB cada vez y revierte los archivos modificados. No se puede lanzar el juego de otra manera.
Even if you use the Meta Patcher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.