Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (32 Viewers)

silverwolf42

Potential Patron
This is for everyone with problens like "Mods is not working anymore!" or "My game is trying to fix when I reinstail the mod":

Every maintenance you'll run Meta Injector. Restore a backup and let the game update. After this, run Meta Injector to reinstall the mod. DON'T USE A OLD MODDED PAD00000.META. It will corrupt and force the game to fix.

I don't mean to be rude, but this was explained in this threads many times. It's tiresome to explain again... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Remember to run Meta Patcher for anyone doesn't play NA/EU servers.
sure it's been explained before in a way as if we knew what the hell we're doing, but we dont. So i ran meta injector during (?) maintenance as you said, selected restore backup and let the game update. I click run meta injector only for it to say it failed patching a bunch of stuff and now characters only nude when taking absolutely all off, tried reapplying the mod now the game forces patch. you telling me not to use an old modded pad00meta tells me nothing. where do i not use this or where do i use a new one. like sure you've explained it before but obviously not everybody messes with game files like you do?.. maybe try explaining better

paopu

Casual Client
sure it's been explained before in a way as if we knew what the hell we're doing, but we dont. So i ran meta injector during (?) maintenance as you said, selected restore backup and let the game update. I click run meta injector only for it to say it failed patching a bunch of stuff and now characters only nude when taking absolutely all off, tried reapplying the mod now the game forces patch. you telling me not to use an old modded pad00meta tells me nothing. where do i not use this or where do i use a new one. like sure you've explained it before but obviously not everybody messes with game files like you do?.. maybe try explaining better
When I talk about restore backup, It is done BEFORE maitenance begins. When game is live, you can run meta injector to reinstall the mod. When I talked about a modded pad00000.meta, it's because a I saw people trying replace the updated meta file for their old modded. Obviously it'll corrupt.
Also, if your game try to fix, LET the game do. After this, you can install the mod again.

Now, I'm not the one who has to explain better. If you're not satisfied, try to search others informations about this. In the end, it was explained may times in this thread.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
So when you say character is only nude when taking absolutely all off, what you mean by that. So mod is working somewhat? we can narrow down the problem. if it works means it has to do with files inside files to patch folder and partcut maybe. if you can't start bdo and it crashes before title screen, it pro have to do with anti-cheat or corrupt file.

sieldu

Potential Patron
Seems Like the new class share her body with another one, Kavaro underwear and some other let her nip slips, just need to find which one is her file I think

dlaxordn

Potential Patron
The following problems were found in some classes (Mystic, Plum)
is there any way i can fix it?
1671545086944.png

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure why my pants are missing. I dont have any modded file that would make them disappear as far as I know.
shelle belle hole.png

AnJunHui

Potential Patron
It is not work now. It worked yesterday. After modding, when I launched game launcher, patch process is starting. Patch is finished, after modding again, then press START, launcher is killed. This is KR

paopu

Casual Client
Lighthouse Lighthouse and A AnJunHui ,
let the game patch. When is finished, run the Meta Injector to reinstall the mod. You'll do this every maintenance. Also, you'll need to restore a backup before every maintenance to avoid game fix and waste time.

And again: this was explained many times, it's inclusive in the last pages of this thread. :rolleyes:

paopu

Casual Client
What does that have to do with missing textures?
Shell Belle outfit has ao files that hides breasts and groin. When you modify a part of this outfit, a part of the the body is cut if you don't modify the ao file (like your screen). partcutdesc has nothing to do with this costume.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Shell Belle outfit has ao files that hides breasts and groin. When you modify a part of this outfit, a part of the the body is cut if you don't modify the ao file (like your screen). partcutdesc hs nothing to do with this costume.
I never cut the pants though.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
But your screen shows a modified texture. Check if there is this file in your texture folder: pvw_10_ub_0052_01.
Hmm there apparently was. I guess I don't remember putting that in.

Another problem I found was this missing arm on my lahn cartian armor. Tried to remove all the fluffy parts to leave only the chestpiece. Is this an _ao issue?
missing arm.png

paopu

Casual Client
Hmm there apparently was. I guess I don't remember putting that in.

Another problem I found was this missing arm on my lahn cartian armor. Tried to remove all the fluffy parts to leave only the chestpiece. Is this an _ao issue?
View attachment 141716
In this case, it's a partcutdesc issue. If you use Suzu partcutdesc file, just add a line in PKW_UpperbodyHair:

<File>1_Pc/17_PSW/Armor/14_Sho/PSW_HW_Sho_0043.pac</File>

But I'm not sure if this line to add, so test if works.

EDIT: It's Lahns Cartian, so I corrected the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.