Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
My mods haven't worked since this past update. Can anyone assist me on how to fix it please!?!? Thanks, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!
How can anyone help you when you've explained nothing? There is nothing for anyone to go by to understand your issue.
Game after pin-code writing uncorrect game client , after i change pad00000.meta to original game starts working, what can i do wrong? (RU)

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
How can anyone help you when you've explained nothing? There is nothing for anyone to go by to understand your issue.

When I run meta injector my game cuts out after the server selection screen.

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
That's basically the same tasks as the option 'restore backup' in Meta Injector does. Except you get rid of the backup file (By changing it to the real meta file) while we have to manually delete the backup file after restoring backup.

Either way, the idea stays the same:
- Make sure your meta file is unmodded
- Patch the game
- Delete all older backups
- Rerun Meta Injector to create a new backup file of the correct game build
- Rerun Meta Patcher in case you play anything other than EU/NA
I play on NA, so I don't have to rerun meta patcher after doing everything else?

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Could you share what you changed exactly? I'm having the same issue
I got it working by replacing gamecommondata file with ones provided from this thread. sliders are going to be different according to each one provided so look it up before you download the file.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
hi. i try to learn modding costumes & armors using paint.net.
anybody have a newest files_to_patch folder package containing nude female only and partcutdesc? i will inject mods only use metainjector.
would you like share it?
Can't upload my files to patch folder too big size

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Old GameCommonData is at fault. They probably changed it again.
I attached a fixed version. It has breasts set to 3.0 and thighs to 2.0. Everything else is default.
If you want to use this in the attachment, don't override it in files_to_patch. Delete what's there, and then paste this one.
Was this done by Resorepless v3.6 or was it manually? Does it still work for the game? I stopped using Resorepless thinking it was no longer working.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Hello everyone here is a question can black desert online anti-cheat detect this mod
short answer is No. It will detect change when it is going to update or when it scans. Best thing to do is restore backup before any update so it won't detect. And most importantly don't post your edited character in any public area including beauty album. Keep it yourself will keep you safe :)
Hope that answered your question.
(FOR NA/EA)

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Was this done by Resorepless v3.6 or was it manually? Does it still work for the game? I stopped using Resorepless thinking it was no longer working.
At certain updates, specially when a new class is released, it may cause your gamecommondata to become outdated. (Aka your custom sliders)
To fix this, all you have to do is restore a clean backup, and then re-run resorepless to let it generate new gamescommondata files. Do not have gamescommondata outside of the .resorepless folder. Then you should have a working version that won't crash your game upon character select.

Daedalus

Content Creator
After several years I picked BDO back up. Got the mod to work; but I'd like to apply some custom tattoos to my girl(s). Can I edit the dds directly? Where can I find said dds files? And which class has which file? Tnx.

crimson

Writer
The following files have failed to patch:
character/Drakania Nudebody(2022.6.2).zip
character/Drakania_Corsair_NewNudeBody.zip
character/Drakania_NewNudeBody.zip
character/Guardian -Starter.rar

how do i fix

Daedalus

Content Creator
After today's patch, launcher keeps saying 'files are corrupt' and repatches everything even after reapplying the mod.

roonatic

Potential Patron
Thank you for making the patch available again. Wouldn't the account be blocked if you were careful about uploading beauty albums like before?
I'm a little nervous after it's changed to easy-anti-cheat.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
To date, as far as I know, there have been no reports of anyone being banned for these sorts of mods, just be cautious with who you share this content with, don't post it on official channels (beauty album, PA forums, etc). As long as you stick to cosmetic changes, while it's a grey area, it's been safe for nearly 6 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.