Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
To date, as far as I know, there have been no reports of anyone being banned for these sorts of mods, just be cautious with who you share this content with, don't post it on official channels (beauty album, PA forums, etc). As long as you stick to cosmetic changes, while it's a grey area, it's been safe for nearly 6 years.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Restored backup, let the game patch, applied the mod again and now it says 'files corrupt' and it's patching again.
Help plz.

*EDIT* Belay that. Apparently, I have to reset and completely uninstall, patch and then reinstall...

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Restored backup, let the game patch, applied the mod again and now it says 'files corrupt' and it's patching again.
Help plz.

*EDIT* Belay that. Apparently, I have to reset and completely uninstall, patch and then reinstall...
Are you finally using a meta patcher?
Resorepless is not the only solution.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
After several years I picked BDO back up. Got the mod to work; but I'd like to apply some custom tattoos to my girl(s). Can I edit the dds directly? Where can I find said dds files? And which class has which file? Tnx.
PHM_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PHM_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PHW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PHW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PEW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PEW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGM_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGM_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PBW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PBW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PNW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PLW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
If you are from any other region other than EU/NA, you require additional steps as explained in the Undertow post that Suzu linked in her reply.
Meta Patcher
Perhaps you did this before but forgot about it after the last game update?

In short explained, when the game has an update:
- Close launcher
- Use Meta Injector option 3: Restore backup. Confirm that after doing so, Meta Injector now shows status: Clean
- Open game launcher and let the game fully update to 100%
- Delete all meta backup files. These can be seen with file extension .Backup
1662985133424.png

- Use Meta Injector option 1: Install Meta Injector
- Use Meta Patcher
- Open game launcher and enjoy your game.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
PHM_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PHM_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PHW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PHW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PEW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PEW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGM_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGM_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PBW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PBW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
PNW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PLW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGW_00_Customizing_Head_Tattoo_0001.dds
PGW_00_Customizing_Body_Tattoo_0001.dds
You can also edit the .dds for the bodies (search for *nude*.dds) in the character/texture folder. phw_01_nude_0001.dds is used by most female humans, pww_01_nude_0001.dds for witch, pew_01_nude_0001.dds for ranger, pbw_00_nude_0001.dds for tamer plw_00_nude_0001.dds for Shai, pdw_00_nude_0001.dds for Dark Knight, pfw_01_nude_0001.dds for corsair and I think Drakania shares phw as well. you have to create a new layer in Gimp and add your tatoos, save the work in progress in whatever extension gimp uses in case you need to make adjustments.
You can use the customizing tattoos as base to figure out where each body part ends.
When you're ready to test out your art, merge down the tattoos onto the body and export as dds (DTX1 compression I think), overwriting the original one.
the first time around you're likely to have the tats at the wrong place, that's why it's best to save the "work in progress" with the gimp extension so you can easily move the tats around and re-merge down before re-exporting as dds.
Make sure the file sizes are the same, size difference sometimes means that you messed up the original size of the image and it will be all transparent in game.

hope this helps.

P.S. you can also change the worker icons by replacing the files in \Paz\files_to_patch\ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\widget\worldmap\workericon
:)

Daedalus

Content Creator
If you are from any other region other than EU/NA, you require additional steps as explained in the Undertow post that Suzu linked in her reply.
Meta Patcher
Perhaps you did this before but forgot about it after the last game update?

In short explained, when the game has an update:
- Close launcher
- Use Meta Injector option 3: Restore backup. Confirm that after doing so, Meta Injector now shows status: Clean
- Open game launcher and let the game fully update to 100%
- Delete all meta backup files. These can be seen with file extension .Backup
View attachment 138981
- Use Meta Injector option 1: Install Meta Injector
- Use Meta Patcher
- Open game launcher and enjoy your game.
Awesome, that worked!

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Is that in ...\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture? And do I have to load mipmaps or not?
\files_to_patch\character\texture
leave the \.resorepless folder alone as it gets emptied everytime you run resorepless. Files with the same names get overwritten and .resorepless has a low priority. (everything you put in \files_to_patch\character will overwrite anything in the \.resorepless folder.
Undercoverpervert had a post explaining those priorities in the ?metainjector thread? but I dont know how to link anything.
It's a handy feature that allows you to have different load profiles just by changing the priorities of which folder gets overwritten by which. I think it was along the lines of "2" overwrites "1" which overwrites "0", etc.

You can load the minimaps when opening the dds in GIMP. I do it so I see if the pic I'm modifying has minimaps, in which case I know to export with the option to generate minimaps ticked on. Most (all?) outfits and bodies will have minimaps.

trashwulf

Casual Client
Hi! Could someone help me out a little?
I removed certain parts (ub, lb) of a dracania armor by placing an empty pac file into their place (in the attachment). But now the sho and cloak parts don't show the dyes applied to them. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Nvm. I realized I can just edit the textures and leave the models alone. That doen't break the dyes.

Attachments

pqw_00_ub_0002.zip
259 bytes · Views: 83

Last edited:

notsuspiciousatall

Potential Patron
I have had the same issue for months now. Everything was fine for like a year but then out of the blue it started giving the corrupt error. The way I fixed it was I copied the backup file to another folder and made sure all files that were added to the paz folder was deleted. No extra folder/files should be there. Otherwise EAC will pick it up.

Dislimited

Potential Patron
Anybody have the files for the DK Checkmate mesh removal? Saw a png of it earlier on this thread, not sure if there are some pdw files floating around too.

Daedalus

Content Creator
You can also edit the .dds for the bodies (search for *nude*.dds) in the character/texture folder. phw_01_nude_0001.dds is used by most female humans, pww_01_nude_0001.dds for witch, pew_01_nude_0001.dds for ranger, pbw_00_nude_0001.dds for tamer plw_00_nude_0001.dds for Shai, pdw_00_nude_0001.dds for Dark Knight, pfw_01_nude_0001.dds for corsair and I think Drakania shares phw as well. you have to create a new layer in Gimp and add your tatoos, save the work in progress in whatever extension gimp uses in case you need to make adjustments.
You can use the customizing tattoos as base to figure out where each body part ends.
When you're ready to test out your art, merge down the tattoos onto the body and export as dds (DTX1 compression I think), overwriting the original one.
the first time around you're likely to have the tats at the wrong place, that's why it's best to save the "work in progress" with the gimp extension so you can easily move the tats around and re-merge down before re-exporting as dds.
Make sure the file sizes are the same, size difference sometimes means that you messed up the original size of the image and it will be all transparent in game.

hope this helps.

P.S. you can also change the worker icons by replacing the files in \Paz\files_to_patch\ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\widget\worldmap\workericon
:)
What's the dds nude file for Maewha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.