Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I will test your program, but I will not sponsor it.
Because all my mods are free of charge.
I charge for Photoshop and other items because it is my hobby, but in UnderTow, I am the provider.
If the patcher is no longer available, I will quit offering it until I am no longer able to use it.
That's all there is to it.
All my tools will remain free, I've no plans to change that, but sponsors may receive early access to updates and access to tools that are still work in progress (like OpenBD).

yiketianqing

Author
我发布了 Meta Patcher (1.1.0) 的一个小更新,以改进自动备份选择并改进它在备份不存在或游戏当前未修改时提供的反馈。

此更新于 8 月 8 日首次在 GitHub 上提供给我的赞助商,如果我的工作增强了您的体验,并且您希望支持未来更新的开发并尽早访问更新或进行中的工具,请考虑赞助我.
Does it work in Gamez server?

gamejon

Potential Patron
hi. i try to learn modding costumes & armors using paint.net.
anybody have a newest files_to_patch folder package containing nude female only and partcutdesc? i will inject mods only use metainjector.
would you like share it?

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Old GameCommonData is at fault. They probably changed it again.
I attached a fixed version. It has breasts set to 3.0 and thighs to 2.0. Everything else is default.
If you want to use this in the attachment, don't override it in files_to_patch. Delete what's there, and then paste this one.
Thanks you are a savior.
how did u create a new gamecommondata? its been a while so I forgot some of the process. Thanks

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
I attached a fixed version. It has breasts set to 3.0 and thighs to 2.0. Everything else is default.
If you want to use this in the attachment, don't override it in files_to_patch. Delete what's there, and then paste this one.
Thanks for the file. I had to run metainjector then copied the new gamecommondata file over and ran metainjector again for it to work. I had a feeling something was up when they ran the update in the middle of the day instead of in the middle of the night.
Here is my edited customization folder files. Put it in the GameCommonData folder. I set max to 5.00 on just about every body parts for those who like it really big/thicc. I left Thamer and shai standard. And I only did female characters.

Attachments

customization.zip
817.4 KB · Views: 170

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Thanks for the file. I had to run metainjector then copied the new gamecommondata file over and ran metainjector again for it to work. I had a feeling something was up when they ran the update in the middle of the day instead of in the middle of the night.
Here is my edited customization folder files. Put it in the GameCommonData folder. I set max to 5.00 on just about every body parts for those who like it really big/thicc. I left Thamer and shai standard. And I only did female characters.
how did u fix it? I am trying to fix my gamecommondata
I also tried yours seems DK sliders not working but other than that thanks it works perfectly

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone know the value of Dankania in gamecommondata? Thanks!

Attachments

• QQ图片20211224212815.png
    QQ图片20211224212815.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 151

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
can you set minimums to 0.7? plz 😁

Dislimited

Potential Patron
Does anyone know the file number for the White Viper of Bahrahit outfit (e.g., _0035 for epheria marine)? Hash is missing his arms in that outfit and I want to find the issue in partcutdesc. Thanks.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks, this was the ticket. I recalled having to delete and replace something a bunch of months ago when this happened but couldn't remember what the heck it was.

SteRRRben

Potential Patron
Game after pin-code writing uncorrect game client , after i change pad00000.meta to original game starts working, what can i do wrong? (RU)

Attachments

• 1661439919246.png
    1661439919246.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 298

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.