Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

paopu

Casual Client
Today's update stopped the mod working for me, specifically whenever I try to launch it after patching it detects the .pacs as corrupted and reinstalls them (NA)
The meta file is updated with new content every weekly maintenance. Because this, it'll corrupt when detect a modded meta file. Every update, you'll have to patch the mod. Also, before the weekly att, restore the original meta file to avoid this problem.

Bved

Potential Patron
The meta file is updated with new content every weekly maintenance. Because this, it'll corrupt when detect a modded meta file. Every update, you'll have to patch the mod. Also, before the weekly att, restore the original meta file to avoid this problem.
when you say patch the mod, do you mean I'll need to reinstall it, or is there something else ill need to download?

Daedalus

Content Creator
-run MetaInjector
-restore backup
-delete previous backup in your paz folder
-patch the game
-run MetaInjector again
-profit

Bved

Potential Patron
While I'm here asking questions, has anyone else had issues with classes like Corsair and Guardian not having textures load properly? like armor and underwear are removed but there are no nipple or vag textures

paopu

Casual Client
While I'm here asking questions, has anyone else had issues with classes like Corsair and Guardian not having textures load properly? like armor and underwear are removed but there are no nipple or vag textures
It's because Resorepless is outdated. Classes after Lahn is not included. You need to do a manual instalation the missing classes like guardian, nova and corsair. You can download textures and body meshes in Suzu's thread: https://www.undertow.club/threads/nude-mods-for-the-female-characters-in-blackdesertonline.16885/

trashwulf

Casual Client
Does anyone know how are the halloween costumes handled in the partcutdesc.xml? They defintely use the original texutres and models, but removing those from the partcut doesn't seem to work.

paopu

Casual Client
Does anyone know how are the halloween costumes handled in the partcutdesc.xml? They defintely use the original texutres and models, but removing those from the partcut doesn't seem to work.
It seems the body clipping is caused from different files than you think. I bought the Khamsin outfit for my sorc, and I saw that phw_cw_sho_0139, phw_cw_foot_0139 and phw_cw_hand_0139 was causing body clipping, not the upperbody and lowerbody pac file. So, you need to test all the alternatives.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It seems the body clipping is caused from different files than you think. I bought the Khamsin outfit for my sorc, and I saw that phw_cw_sho_0139, phw_cw_foot_0139 and phw_cw_hand_0139 was causing body clipping, not the upperbody and lowerbody pac file. So, you need to test all the alternatives.
That file in Mystic modifies the polygon mesh.
There are three files: upper body, lower body, and sho file.
Copy the PAC file from Mystic's folder, rename it for Sorceress, and put it in each part of the Sorceress folder.

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
Hello, I would like to ask.. If in resorepless.exe remove starter underwear is checked.. It isn't working.. still starter underwear is visible with Tamer >.< ,was looking in forum, but couldn't find solution..how can fix it?

I would like to edit in tamer texture of epheria underwear..what is the name of file to do it?

And another thing to ask...I dont know much about modding... but would be posible if underwear only selected.. remove only bras to make topless mode? thx!

Last edited:

trashwulf

Casual Client
So, to clearify: I have a modified version of pfw_00_lb_0250.dds. I have modified the partcutdesc for this so it doesn't cut the lower body for corsair. This fixes the issue on the corsair class. Now ranger got this costume as well with the halloween box. My problem is, that modifying the pfw_00_lb_0250.dds affects the ranger costume as well, but I can't find it in the partcutdesc. There is no pew_00_lb_0250.pac or anything like that. And the lb part is still cut for ranger. But as I said, it works for corsair.

That file in Mystic modifies the polygon mesh.
There are three files: upper body, lower body, and sho file.
Copy the PAC file from Mystic's folder, rename it for Sorceress, and put it in each part of the Sorceress folder.

paopu

Casual Client
So, to clearify: I have a modified version of pfw_00_lb_0250.dds. I have modified the partcutdesc for this so it doesn't cut the lower body for corsair. This fixes the issue on the corsair class. Now ranger got this costume as well with the halloween box. My problem is, that modifying the pfw_00_lb_0250.dds affects the ranger costume as well, but I can't find it in the partcutdesc. There is no pew_00_lb_0250.pac or anything like that. And the lb part is still cut for ranger. But as I said, it works for corsair.

Probably is pew_fw_lb_0250.pac. You must write the command in partcutdesc file.

Last edited:

Bved

Potential Patron
It's because Resorepless is outdated. Classes after Lahn is not included. You need to do a manual instalation the missing classes like guardian, nova and corsair. You can download textures and body meshes in Suzu's thread: https://www.undertow.club/threads/nude-mods-for-the-female-characters-in-blackdesertonline.16885/
might not be the right place to ask, but do you know how to do the manual installation? I asked in that thread but got no replay. i tried a few times to get the corsair mod to work and it results in missing body parts.

mfloob

Coder
Hello, brand new here. I've been able to get the mod working, and I'm pretty happy with the result, but I would like to know if there is a way to tweak the body shape.
Just for reference, I followed these steps here: https://www.undertow.club/threads/bdo-modding-for-beginners.16569/
And I've added some of the files from this post: https://www.undertow.club/threads/nude-mods-for-the-female-characters-in-blackdesertonline.16885/
After doing that, my Guardian character looks good. However, I'd like to tweak the body of my Guardian, beyond what the in-game Beauty editor allows. I noticed a file called BodySliders.zip on Suzu's post. What do those files do, and how would I make use of them? Thank you.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, brand new here. I've been able to get the mod working, and I'm pretty happy with the result, but I would like to know if there is a way to tweak the body shape.
Just for reference, I followed these steps here: https://www.undertow.club/threads/bdo-modding-for-beginners.16569/
And I've added some of the files from this post: https://www.undertow.club/threads/nude-mods-for-the-female-characters-in-blackdesertonline.16885/
After doing that, my Guardian character looks good. However, I'd like to tweak the body of my Guardian, beyond what the in-game Beauty editor allows. I noticed a file called BodySliders.zip on Suzu's post. What do those files do, and how would I make use of them? Thank you.
Place the gamecommondata folder in the following folder and re-patch. (When you re-patch, return pad00000.meta to its post-maintenance defaults)
You can find the rest by logging into the game, entering the character-making room (F4), and adjusting the body.
\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.