Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'm very grateful for all the donations I've received so far, thank you.

Since not everyone is aware of this I want to reiterate that I personally haven't played BDO for a while now, I stopped when the reboot update came out, but I still checked in every once in a while to offer help or insight and occasionally tackled some issues with the existing/future tools as well as the region "blocking".
I code because I enjoy it and I want to help when I can, however my motivation when it comes to modding games typically involves me enjoying said games, and unfortunately for the past few years of BDO that hasn't been the case, and that, alongside reduced amounts of free time and other commitments, is why my activity in regards to modding it has reduced quite significantly.

That being said, the recent generous support from you guys is making me consider additional avenues for support such as GitHub Sponsors or Patreon whereby with your support I would be able to dedicate more of my time to improving existing tools as well as developing new ones, including one to replace resorepless as an easy-to-use all-in-one tool for beginners with more features, and more/better tools for modders to create new mods.
I can't promise monthly updates and public releases, especially not to begin with as there's a lot of code I'd like to rewrite before I begin working on anything new, I could however provide early access to updates and pre-release builds for work-in-progress tools, and perhaps open-source some of the new code (I honestly wanted to do this from the start but I'm not comfortable with the current state of the code, both because it's messy but also because it has many bad practices I would like to correct).

So now I have a question for the community - is this something you'd be willing to support?

Update: I've joined GitHub Sponsors, if you'd like to sponsor me you can do so here

Last edited:

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I'm very grateful for all the donations I've received so far, thank you.

Since not everyone is aware of this I want to reiterate that I personally haven't played BDO for a while now, I stopped when the reboot update came out, but I still checked in every once in a while to offer help or insight and occasionally tackled some issues with the existing/future tools as well as the region "blocking".
I code because I enjoy it and I want to help when I can, however my motivation when it comes to modding games typically involves me enjoying said games, and unfortunately for the past few years of BDO that hasn't been the case, and that, alongside reduced amounts of free time and other commitments, is why my activity in regards to modding it has reduced quite significantly.

That being said, the recent generous support from you guys is making me consider additional avenues for support such as GitHub Sponsors or Patreon whereby with your support I would be able to dedicate more of my time to improving existing tools as well as developing new ones, including one to replace resorepless as an easy-to-use all-in-one tool for beginners with more features, and more/better tools for modders to create new mods.
I can't promise monthly updates and public releases, especially not to begin with as there's a lot of code I'd like to rewrite before I begin working on anything new, I could however provide early access to updates and pre-release builds for work-in-progress tools, and perhaps open-source some of the new code (I honestly wanted to do this from the start but I'm not comfortable with the current state of the code, both because it's messy but also because it has many bad practices I would like to correct).

So now I have a question for the community - is this something you'd be willing to support?
Absolutely. Mental support for sure, even in terms of feedback and possible insight from a fellow software developer.
Financial support is always the question of course. For as long as my own interests and motivation to play and mod for BDO continues to grow, very likely. But it's always hard to say in the future of course.

But you surely got me excited either way!

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
is any one have use in some private sever, i try to use it on Dream BD but the character nipple don't have color, some they still have they underwear, some have weird like metal piece at bottom.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Before reports come in that "it doesn't work" after the update, tricking the game to not detect mods seems to affect the game's updater too, resulting corrupted meta files after the update. Before updating the game please restore backup, if you've already updated, please run a repair, more details below.

If you already updated the game without restoring backup, and have tried to mod the game and are currently running into issues, you may have a corrupted backup created, if you can play the game after restoring backup, check that there isn't a bad backup (with an erroneous version number, one significantly different than the previous ones, like so
1659542461135.png
), if one does exist, delete it and then run meta injector, followed by meta patcher.

If restoring backup does not allow you to play the game, remove recent backups, as well as the pad00000.meta file, and run a repair, following the repair, run meta injector then meta patcher to mod your game.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
My patch day ritual is a little overkill, but I've never had issues reinstalling on patch day. Note: I am playing on NA

Before
running the launcher on Patch Day:

* Move my "Files_to_Patch" folder from "BlackDesert\Paz" to another location.
* Delete the following files from "BlackDesert\Paz"

* Any files related to BDO ToolKit
* Any files related to resorepless
* Any files related to MetaInjector
* Any files at the top starting with "pad" or ending in "meta.backup"

Now run the launcher.

* Before removing all of the files above I used to get a corrupted meta error which would cause the game to do a full scan. Even after restoring a "clean" backup. Now, all it does is redownload a couple of the default PAZ files. Resulting in much less down time.

After running the launcher:

* Run the game normally. Get a clean run of the game. Log in to the character you mod the most. Make sure nothing crashes or has any errors.
* Exit the game.
* Relaunch the launcher, login and let it do any normal checks until "Start Game" is lit up.

* Extract the contents of BDOToolKit zip to the Paz folder. Run BDOToolKit
* If you moved your "files to patch" folder to another location. Move it back and resorpless is not needed. You only need to extract the contents of the MetaInjecor zip to PAZ and run MetaInjector exe.
* If you did not move "files to patch" you need to follow all of the install instructions from the beginning.

Once MetaInjector has done it's thing, you are free to press "Start Game" on NA/EU. Other regions may use other anti-cheat software. Follow your standard procedure for cleaning up exe files if this is the case.

gimmeurtoes

2D Artist
Illustrator
ive used these mods on NA bdo since the day they were released, the method has changed but they have always worked and still do to this very day.
ah i see now. thanks for the explanation. it's working for me now that i'm using the updated method

gimmeurtoes

2D Artist
Illustrator
My patch day ritual is a little overkill, but I've never had issues reinstalling on patch day. Note: I am playing on NA

Before
running the launcher on Patch Day:

* Move my "Files_to_Patch" folder from "BlackDesert\Paz" to another location.
* Delete the following files from "BlackDesert\Paz"

* Any files related to BDO ToolKit
* Any files related to resorepless
* Any files related to MetaInjector
* Any files at the top starting with "pad" or ending in "meta.backup"

Now run the launcher.

* Before removing all of the files above I used to get a corrupted meta error which would cause the game to do a full scan. Even after restoring a "clean" backup. Now, all it does is redownload a couple of the default PAZ files. Resulting in much less down time.

After running the launcher:

* Run the game normally. Get a clean run of the game. Log in to the character you mod the most. Make sure nothing crashes or has any errors.
* Exit the game.
* Relaunch the launcher, login and let it do any normal checks until "Start Game" is lit up.

* Extract the contents of BDOToolKit zip to the Paz folder. Run BDOToolKit
* If you moved your "files to patch" folder to another location. Move it back and resorpless is not needed. You only need to extract the contents of the MetaInjecor zip to PAZ and run MetaInjector exe.
* If you did not move "files to patch" you need to follow all of the install instructions from the beginning.

Once MetaInjector has done it's thing, you are free to press "Start Game" on NA/EU. Other regions may use other anti-cheat software. Follow your standard procedure for cleaning up exe files if this is the case.
thank you so much for this

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What I do in advance with my weekly Wednesday game updates is very simple.
First, delete pad00000.meta before launching the launcher.
Next, rename pad00000[2022-08-04][1895].meta.backup.
In this case, rewrite the extension.
... Delete the backup date [2022-08-04][1895].
...Delete the .backup at the end of the word (remember to remove the dot at this point)
This will bring you back to the state that was updated last week.
Now all that is left is to launch the launcher and update the game.
When you are done, just patch it with Meta Injecter and Meta Patcher.
Very easy!

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello! Suzu some time ago you shared some textures to change the skin color of the DK to one similar to the witch, but due to a problem I lost those textures. I tried to do it myself, but I have this result, would you be so kind to share the link of the textures???
2022-08-04_252028606.PNG

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello! Suzu some time ago you shared some textures to change the skin color of the DK to one similar to the witch, but due to a problem I lost those textures. I tried to do it myself, but I have this result, would you be so kind to share the link of the textures???
View attachment 137490
The number of heads was increased unlike before, so I added them.
bandicam 2022-08-06 11-53-26-088.jpg

White dark night body color

Attachments

DK_Heads_for_Witch_BodyColor.zip
7.9 MB · Views: 145

pdw_00_nude_0001.dds
10.7 MB · Views: 151

Last edited:

Zyemdyem

Potential Patron
i keep getthing this whenever i try to launch the game and i cant figure out what im supposed to do. ive gone through everything and i keep getting this
Screenshot 2022-08-07 231405.png

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
What I do in advance with my weekly Wednesday game updates is very simple.
First, delete pad00000.meta before launching the launcher.
Next, rename pad00000[2022-08-04][1895].meta.backup.
In this case, rewrite the extension.
... Delete the backup date [2022-08-04][1895].
...Delete the .backup at the end of the word (remember to remove the dot at this point)
This will bring you back to the state that was updated last week.
Now all that is left is to launch the launcher and update the game.
When you are done, just patch it with Meta Injecter and Meta Patcher.
Very easy!
That's basically the same tasks as the option 'restore backup' in Meta Injector does. Except you get rid of the backup file (By changing it to the real meta file) while we have to manually delete the backup file after restoring backup.

Either way, the idea stays the same:
- Make sure your meta file is unmodded
- Patch the game
- Delete all older backups
- Rerun Meta Injector to create a new backup file of the correct game build
- Rerun Meta Patcher in case you play anything other than EU/NA

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That's basically the same tasks as the option 'restore backup' in Meta Injector does. Except you get rid of the backup file (By changing it to the real meta file) while we have to manually delete the backup file after restoring backup.

Either way, the idea stays the same:
- Make sure your meta file is unmodded
- Patch the game
- Delete all older backups
- Rerun Meta Injector to create a new backup file of the correct game build
- Rerun Meta Patcher in case you play anything other than EU/NA
I intend to not have to start the patcher more than once.
I'm familiar with all the problems because I've been doing them for years.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Getting things ready for Season graduation, I was planning on playing a Tamer to see how it plays. I then realized the Tamer doesn't have many outfits modded. Does anyone have a Tamer folder with the outfits modded they would be willing to share please? Thanks!

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I've released a small update to Meta Patcher (1.1.0) to improve automatic backup selection and to improve the feedback it provides when a backup does not exist or when the game isn't currently modded.

This update was first made available to my sponsors on GitHub on August 8th, if my work enhances your experience and you would like to support the development of future updates and gain early access to updates or work-in-progress tools, please consider sponsoring me.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've released a small update to Meta Patcher (1.1.0) to improve automatic backup selection and to improve the feedback it provides when a backup does not exist or when the game isn't currently modded.

This update was first made available to my sponsors on GitHub on August 8th, if my work enhances your experience and you would like to support the development of future updates and gain early access to updates or work-in-progress tools, please consider sponsoring me.
I will test your program, but I will not sponsor it.
Because all my mods are free of charge.
I charge for Photoshop and other items because it is my hobby, but in UnderTow, I am the provider.
If the patcher is no longer available, I will quit offering it until I am no longer able to use it.
That's all there is to it.

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
I will test your program, but I will not sponsor it.
Because all my mods are free of charge.
I charge for Photoshop and other items because it is my hobby, but in UnderTow, I am the provider.
If the patcher is no longer available, I will quit offering it until I am no longer able to use it.
That's all there is to it.
hey suzu, do you know if its possible to remove the cape from the new summer outfit?
1660231575596.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.