Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Miizashii

Potential Patron
Undertow seems to be having issues with file sharing since moving servers. I added the last version of Resorepless (3.6f) to MediaFire for you:

can i please about all the files i need ??? for "files_to_patch"

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Is he able to redraw textures? I uploaded my original textures.
Of course, since they are original, nipples, nipples, and pussies are not drawn.
The nude textures I am redrawing are for my 3D models. So only nipple rings, nipples, and anus holes are drawn. The pussies are finished in 3D, so they are not drawn.

I'm starting to realize I have no idea which part is missing.

I double checked all my files. In Files_to_Patch I have underwear models for both pfw and pgw and the texture you provided me earlier. But it is still appearing like I mentioned in this post.

I think I am missing model items because both classes are completely smooth between their legs. There chests just have the small skin-colored nipples that appear on all female models. There's no full size nipple model or color.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
can i please about all the files i need ??? for "files_to_patch"
I'm sorry I'm not sure exactly what you need. Resorepless generates the files_to_patch items needed. The only female classes resorepless does not create files for are Shai, Guardian and Corsair. I do not mod Shai and I have not gotten Guardian or Corsair working correctly yet.

lordfall

Potential Patron
Hi, i have problem with mystic in character class selection. every time I click on mystic class I get kicked out of the game( sometime Freezing). i deleted all pcw of mystic and ran injector again, but it didn't work. Is there anyone like me? or how can i solve it? Thank you!

Last edited:

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Hi, i have problem with mystic in character class selection. every time I click on mystic class I get kicked out of the game( sometime Freezing). i deleted all pcw of mystic and ran injector again, but it didn't work. Is there anyone like me? or how can i solve it? Thank you!
When changing mods and reinjecting, you need to remove it all and do a scan files from the launcher. Otherwise the paz that is causing the crash will not be resolved. Re-injecting just applies new paz changes, it doesn't un-mod previous selections.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Is he able to redraw textures? I uploaded my original textures.
Of course, since they are original, nipples, nipples, and pussies are not drawn.
The nude textures I am redrawing are for my 3D models. So only nipple rings, nipples, and anus holes are drawn. The pussies are finished in 3D, so they are not drawn.
I got the Guardian and Corsair properly modeled, I think. But the texture color still isn't showing up.

Attachments

• corsair1.PNG
    corsair1.PNG
    981 KB · Views: 183

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Meta Patcher is now available to "unblock" regions, full details available in the thread:

I'm usually not the kind of guy to ask for money, and above all I just want to help people, but donations via the link in my signature would be greatly appreciated to help with increasing living costs.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Meta Patcher is now available to "unblock" regions, full details available in the thread:

I'm usually not the kind of guy to ask for money, and above all I just want to help people, but donations via the link in my signature would be greatly appreciated to help with increasing living costs.
Thank you for all of your help with this game and on this forum.

gimmeurtoes

2D Artist
Illustrator

more than happy to support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.