Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

netherus666

Potential Patron
forgive me for the stupid question but its been a long time since ive played and check about the nude mod, last i checked there was new that the nude mod wont work anymore cas anti-cheat or something. so my question is the nude mod actually working or dead im in NA btw, thank you in advace for the responce.

Entropy

Potential Patron
forgive me for the stupid question but its been a long time since ive played and check about the nude mod, last i checked there was new that the nude mod wont work anymore cas anti-cheat or something. so my question is the nude mod actually working or dead im in NA btw, thank you in advace for the responce.
It works in NA

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
anyone have the files for the new underwear sweet dreams? i want to remove the transparent part of the bra (top half) and turn the panties into crotchless

Kriegzer

Potential Patron
I made the second modification of the body and head texture, also completely from scratch, based on the original photos in 8k resolution

but I will not post them yet, since the first modification was not in great demand and was ignored, but if there are those who want to get these textures, then I will probably post them here in the future.View attachment 122421View attachment 122420View attachment 122419
Could you share those textures on that underwear? thanks in advance

ichthyosaur

Modder
I have the issue that after running the mod, the armor on my characters is gone (except it sometimes has underwear), but their bodies either have holes, or are just featurless and blank (no nipples/genitals). The male bodies work fine.
examples
1641764887643.png

1641764903019.png

1641764940454.png

Last edited:

powderdjedi433

Potential Patron
Is it just me or the game patches the pad meta file for everyone every time you patch your mods ?
I'm getting the same issue, everything I have tried doesn't work, the game just ends up patching itself every single time I install the mod, and if I wait to install the mod until after it's done patching, th egame doesn't load. It loads EAC and then the game goes poof.

zendom75

Potential Patron

ichthyosaur

Modder
So, I found a different nude mod that ended up working for me:
the issue is that it is just every outfit is fully nude. There are people in the comments of that mod posting pictures of skimpy/edited outfits, but I can't find where those are posted or how to make them (some people were saying that editing the outfits yourself was easy, but I can't find any tutorials and have no idea where to begin)

jogene1964

Casual Client
So, I found a different nude mod that ended up working for me:
the issue is that it is just every outfit is fully nude. There are people in the comments of that mod posting pictures of skimpy/edited outfits, but I can't find where those are posted or how to make them (some people were saying that editing the outfits yourself was easy, but I can't find any tutorials and have no idea where to begin)
Don't know if anyone helped you but if you never used reporless setup options you may be set for remove all armor this can be changed by running it once to set the prefrences once that setup file is created then just use meta injector after each patch modded armor will not show if your are set to remove all armor. other ppls armor can be found through out these threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.