Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Weenie

Vivacious Visitor
Edited trashwulf's gamecommondata slider mod. Extended the breast sliders as well as the thigh, hip, pelvis sliders to 5.0. This should also fix crash after server selection if you have modded sliders.

Link has my updated sliders: "Edit: Okay, edited most the the body parts to have a minimum of 0.5 and a max of 3.0. Breasts are still minimum of default and maximum of 5.0. Some body parts might look really weird at high or low sliders."
2021-12-22_619157213.PNG
2021-12-22_619331167.PNG
2021-12-22_619019159.PNG

Attachments

gamecommondata.rar
130.7 KB · Views: 290

Last edited:

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Edited trashwulf's gamecommondata slider mod. Extended the breast sliders as well as the thigh, hip, pelvis sliders to 5.0. This should also fix crash after server selection if you have modded sliders.
you are a lifesaver . have a good day mate

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Wait. Did you crop the pictures to hide the water marks? (i.e. the words Black Desert Online)

Also, this patch is giving me a "Error your BDO.bat file is corrupt" after every scan. Even when I don't use the injector.
It's as if they don't want us to spend money on them...

Weenie

Vivacious Visitor
0 Warrior
4 Ranger
5 Guardian
8 Sorceress
9 Nova
10 Corsair
11 Lahn
12 Berserk
16 Tamer
20 Musa
22 Maewha
23 Mystic
24 Valkyrie
25 Kunoichi
26 Ninja
27 Darknight
28 Wizard
29 Archer
31 Witch
? Shaï
? Hasashin
? Sage
shai is 17
Wait. Did you crop the pictures to hide the water marks? (i.e. the words Black Desert Online)

Also, this patch is giving me a "Error your BDO.bat file is corrupt" after every scan. Even when I don't use the injector.
It's as if they don't want us to spend money on them...
It's in settings to hide the watermark "Settings > Display Settings > Screenshot > all the way to the bottom to 'No Watermark'"

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Looks like BDO is checking the Metainjector and Resorepless files again in the PAZ folder. I did a complete uninstall/reinstall. You probably could have ran scan after the login screen. Then run Resorepless (if you use it) then run metainjector with all of your mods. As before keep all the folders but delete all the files. Delete all of the BDOTollkit files 4 of them, Meta Injector, 2 policy files and Resorepless. Hope this helps.

skynet12

Potential Patron
struct className = array ( // class name
, 0 => 'warrior'
, 1 => 'Hashashin'
, 2 => 'Sage
, 3 => 'Warrior Class 3'
, 4 => 'Ranger'
, 5 => 'Guardian'
, 6 => 'Temporary wizard'
, 7 => 'Ranger Type3(Unused)'
, 8 => 'Sorceress'
, 9 => 'Nova'
, 10 => 'Corsair'
, 11 => 'Lahn'
, 12 => 'Bezerker'
, 13 => 'Giant(Predator)'
, 14 => 'Giant Type2 (Unused)'
, 15 -> 'Giant Type3 (Unused)'
, 16 => 'Tamer'
, 17 => 'Shai Female'
, 18 => 'Shai Male'
, 19 => 'Struker'
, 20 => 'Musa'
, 21 => 'Maehwa'
, 22 => 'Temporary Maehwa'
, 23 => 'Mystic'
, 24 => 'Valkyrie'
, 25 => 'Kunoichi'
, 26 => 'Ninja'
, 27 => 'Dark Knight'
, 28 => 'Wizard'
, 29 => 'Archer'
, 30 => 'Old Kunoichi'
, 31 => 'Witch'
);

Weenie

Vivacious Visitor
Looking at the screenshots, your Partcut seems to be in order. Any chance I can snipe a copy?
This is just the vanilla game with the slider mod. My other modded armors isn't that clean :P

Edit: Okay, edited most the the body parts to have a minimum of 0.5 and a max of 3.0. Breasts are still minimum of default and maximum of 5.0. Some body parts might look really weird at high or low sliders.

Attachments

gamecommondata.rar
130.4 KB · Views: 241

Last edited:

Ana

Potential Patron
I just came back to the game (the skill rework was too exciting not to check out) but after a couple years away I need one small bit of help:

Resorpeless did not create a partcut (I searched manually and auto)? Okay, went and looked, grabbed the one from Suzu's Corsair thread (hey! So glad you came back, Suzu!) but I cannot for the life of me remember what do with it? Where does it go? Do I put it somewhere in the "files_to_patch" folder before running Resorp+Meta, or do I drop it into the game folders somewhere?

Otherwise I things worked. Nudity is fine with starter/skill outfits.

trashwulf

Casual Client
I just came back to the game (the skill rework was too exciting not to check out) but after a couple years away I need one small bit of help:

Resorpeless did not create a partcut (I searched manually and auto)? Okay, went and looked, grabbed the one from Suzu's Corsair thread (hey! So glad you came back, Suzu!) but I cannot for the life of me remember what do with it? Where does it go? Do I put it somewhere in the "files_to_patch" folder before running Resorp+Meta, or do I drop it into the game folders somewhere?

Otherwise I things worked. Nudity is fine with starter/skill outfits.
It goes into \files_to_patch\character\. You don't have to run resorepless once your files_to_patch folder is in order. You only have to use meta injector to inject the files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.