Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

dpshadyr

Potential Patron
Not sure if it's only me but since the last patch i cannot get this to work anymore it keeps telling me the .exe is corrupt

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Anybody has some files for guardian, nova and corsair classes for a Kibelius outfit without showing main, secondary and awakening weapons in idle stance?

Last edited:

jogene1964

Casual Client
Does anyone have any idea how to make the other transparent costumes?
most of the textures are solid mess so you would need to change the mesh properties for any change other than creating holes is the mesh with the alpha layer black or white for translucent or solid. you can change how translucent a garmet is by darker or lighter grey if it already is see through

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Can any body take Full bush from suzu and other options included: medium bush and medium bush 2 from this thread and make it compatible with new suzu nude mod from other thread? I have compared the pubic hair .dd files they don't see use the same pkw files.

Hyperion

Potential Patron
The mod not working since the last time I used it some weeks ago. I crash when reaching Character list.
Did I need to modify files for a new class or the problem is more global?

Foxiba

Potential Patron
Any way to download and archive the nude patch mod and character creator for offline use in case the game goes down one day? To preserve it and the nude mod?

fahsang02

Potential Patron
Guys, my guardian, nova, corsair dont have pubic hair but other's have and in character creation screen is having too, please help me.

hrchampion

Potential Patron
does anyone know why its saying
Error: could not locate Meta Injector

For this version of the tool, you need to run MetaInjector after you install this mod.

Download it from here: Black Desert Online Modding Tools

and extract it the same folder as this program

even though i have meta injector in my paz

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
does anyone know why its saying
Error: could not locate Meta Injector

For this version of the tool, you need to run MetaInjector after you install this mod.

Download it from here: Black Desert Online Modding Tools

and extract it the same folder as this program

even though i have meta injector in my paz
You need have all files:

1646345785410.png

hrchampion

Potential Patron
yep i got them all and i've tried reinstalling everything but my pad00000.meta is a notepad file coz of smt i did ages ago and idk if that could change it but its been fine before now
wait i just realised the name was different it was meta_injector.exe with no caps

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.