Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (41 Viewers)

Foxiba

Potential Patron
Anyone who knows if you can download the character creator for offline use and save it? Or is this impossible? I mean there are online mobile games that got archived for offline use.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Anyone who knows if you can download the character creator for offline use and save it? Or is this impossible? I mean there are online mobile games that got archived for offline use.
No, you need a server to play on it. Your option is private server.

zenden

Potential Patron
Has this mod been updated to work for Guardian / Nova / Corsair, or do those models require other mods? All I would want is to have those characters be naked with default armor on.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
How fix it guys?
1647025831336.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How fix it guys?
Is this character the dark knight from the main quest story?
If so, the clothes she wears are the same as the starter armor of the player character, the Dark Knight.
If you're using the textures I'm modifying, then removing those textures will solve the problem. However, then the basic nudity of the player's Dark Knight would also be covered by the armor.
It is up to you what you want to do.

Eaogsnl.jpg

As this image shows
The texture name is circled in red.
Find and delete these.

If you wish to replace the nude body, the nude body mesh is circled in orange.
It takes some skill to replace them, but give it a try.
I can do all of those things but will not be doing it right now as I am busy.

Foxiba

Potential Patron
No, you need a server to play on it. Your option is private server.
Alright. But what happens if the game is taken down one day? Is the character creator gone forever then? Or is there maybe some group that has archived it in case this happens? What about the nude mods, will everything be gone?

adolf102

Potential Patron
ok nevermind... i forgot to delete the exe and folders in paz folder...^^ woks fine again
Hey what problem were you having exactly? Wondering if that is the same as mine.

I am getting prompt "Cannot connect to patch server" since Wed 16th Patch. Though the launcher opens behind the prompt and I can patch/login fine there even with pad0000.meta patched

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.