Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

Ana

Potential Patron
It goes into \files_to_patch\character\. You don't have to run resorepless once your files_to_patch folder is in order. You only have to use meta injector to inject the files.
Thank you!

I'm also wondering if someone has a more complete set of lewded Lahn armours and Pearl outfits? Only ones I have are the old original set Suzu did back in the day and with this Succession thing I really want to pick her up again, and she deserves some Pearls spent on her!

join2727

Potential Patron
Hello, i'm trying to return after a long time and i have bdo on steam and i saw things changed so i cant make this work. Is there any solution to make it work on steam aswell?

Kanshinn

Potential Patron
Hey guys, so im new to this mod but I want to get straight to the point,

When i activate resorepless, the command prompt automatically closes and no pop up or customisation shows up.

I've placed all the files in the folder as required (but with the files given, i dont really see any texture to patch unless thats given via the resorepless which I cant even open properly. A screenshot is shown of the resorepless application before it shortly close after.

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Error.png

néné1313

Vivacious Visitor
there are 2 new server with the nude mod

and

but the corsaire one he does not put my breasts naked there are texture erors and he is eu / na

Last edited:

MarcAny

Potential Patron
Greetings all, if anyone's interested attached is quick topless mod for the Nova Aquila Outfit (ppw_00_ub_0001).

View attachment 116163

Can't decide what if anything to do with the bottom... Cheers!
Greetings,

I was trying to use this texture but this is what I got:
1640707869206.png

And the bottom inner bottom part clips with the outer part. :/
Anyone can please help me?

MarcAny

Potential Patron
You need the partcutdesc.xml

Download Suzu's partcutdesc here: Nude Mods for Corsair Plus Nova in BlackDesertOnline
And check the path: .../files_to_patch/character/partcutdesc.xml
Thank you very much!

By the way, is there a way to make this partcutdesc.xml only applies to certain outfit, in this case just Nova's Aquila, since I noticed now on other char (my Witch with Arcanis outfit) has clipping body part.

Thanks in advance!

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Edited trashwulf's gamecommondata slider mod. Extended the breast sliders as well as the thigh, hip, pelvis sliders to 5.0. This should also fix crash after server selection if you have modded sliders.

Link has my updated sliders: "Edit: Okay, edited most the the body parts to have a minimum of 0.5 and a max of 3.0. Breasts are still minimum of default and maximum of 5.0. Some body parts might look really weird at high or low sliders."
View attachment 131258View attachment 131259View attachment 131257
Thank you for the gamecommondata file. Looks like BDO has updated that file and we have to re-edit the new gamecommondata file. I went and edited a few more body parts. I only did female characters so only took 30 mins or so. Thanks again.

paopu

Casual Client
Thank you very much!

By the way, is there a way to make this partcutdesc.xml only applies to certain outfit, in this case just Nova's Aquila, since I noticed now on other char (my Witch with Arcanis outfit) has clipping body part.

Thanks in advance!
You'll have to edit the partcutdesc. Edit the lines related witch's outfit or anyone. But I can't say which line. Maybe the basic cut type lines, but I'm not sure. Well, I'm still learning :wat:

MarcAny

Potential Patron
You'll have to edit the partcutdesc. Edit the lines related witch's outfit or anyone. But I can't say which line. Maybe the basic cut type lines, but I'm not sure. Well, I'm still learning :wat:
Cheers, I'll try that some time later.

You happen to know where I might find the unedited partcutdesc file? Or is the one patcher_resources is unedited?

nAMIlEO

Potential Patron
1635998269379.png

I get the same error as some others before but I still don't know how to fix that. I run BDOtoolkit first, then Resorepless v3.6, and at the end Meta injector to update the mods but when I try to prevent it from patching I get this error. The game client gets an error and forces me to patch files to start it.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 131686
I get the same error as some others before but I still don't know how to fix that. I run BDOtoolkit first, then Resorepless v3.6, and at the end Meta injector to update the mods but when I try to prevent it from patching I get this error. The game client gets an error and forces me to patch files to start it.
I have been getting the same error in Mearinjector after opt5 for months now but the mod still works. If the BDO launcher is patching files again then you need to make sure to delete the mod files in the paz folder. There 4 BDOtoolkit files, Meta Injector file, 2 policy files and resorepless. That's what opt 5 in meta injector does, prevent file check but it's broken so the work around is delete mod files.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Looking for hide idle weapon for pearl cash shop for Guardian specifically Kharoxia Battle Axe and Kharoxia shield. I have the idle weapon file for none-cash shop weapons. Just can't figure how to edit the cash shop weapons. Yes I like shiny

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.