Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (20 Viewers)

MadDogHoek

Potential Patron
Probably because your partcutdesc.xml doesn't have the cut for those armors
I'm having a similar issue with all Maehwa armors and uppon looking at the partcutdesc.xml file i noticed that the "CutType" for the Maehwa is "PKWW_Upperbody22" but there is no CutType defined with that name at the bottom of the file. Is it possible to just copy one of the others and change the name? If so which one would be a good template for it?

UPDATE: I duplicated the "PEW_Upperbody" CutType and renamed it "PKWW_Upperbody22". I did the same for "PNW_Upperbody13" because i was having the same issues with all Kunichi armors less the Red Moon armor for some reason. Alternatively I guess I could have put the "PEW_Upperbody" and replaced the reference to the PKWW and PNW upperbody cut types. Can anyone confirm that?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I'm having a similar issue with all Maehwa armors and uppon looking at the partcutdesc.xml file i noticed that the "CutType" for the Maehwa is "PKWW_Upperbody22" but there is no CutType defined with that name at the bottom of the file. Is it possible to just copy one of the others and change the name? If so which one would be a good template for it?
My custom partcutdesc_UB_+_LB.zip has a "<CutType Name="PKWW_Upperbody22">" section, but it was just a guess I made, I'm not sure if it will work.

If it doesn't work, try changing <CutType Name="PKWW_Upperbody22"> to <CutType Name="Upperbody"> .

MadDogHoek

Potential Patron
My custom partcutdesc_UB_+_LB.zip has a "<CutType Name="PKWW_Upperbody22">" section, but it was just a guess I made, I'm not sure if it will work.

If it doesn't work, try changing <CutType Name="PKWW_Upperbody22"> to <CutType Name="Upperbody"> .
Yep, changing <CutType Name="PKWW_Upperbody22"> to <CutType Name="Upperbody"> worked!!

Thanks for the mod BF! it's awesome!

kriptose

Potential Patron
Can any one tell me how to get textures of Shoulder part and modify it please

Attachments

• PKWW_EW_UB_0009 (2).jpg
    PKWW_EW_UB_0009 (2).jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 437

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Update v2.0b
- Fixed crash when restoring any piece of armor
- Fixed crash that sometimes happened after the message "Copying nude textures"
- Fixed Sorceress Ecket pants being removed even if you use "Remove Starters Only" or "Remove Regular Armors Only" options.
- Added support to remove or restore any type of file of the game (removed the .pac extension restriction)
- Reference file updated with the latest armors released so far in the KR version (10/03/2016)

Download: Black Desert Online - Resorepless Nude Mod

Last edited:

Keenoy

Potential Patron
I have some troubles after 2.0 patch. For few characters in some outfits the body mesh doesnt fit on the clothes. Actually I can see the part of breast, especially nipples, in every outfits of maehwa.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I have some troubles after 2.0 patch. For few characters in some outfits the body mesh doesnt fit on the clothes. Actually I can see the part of breast, especially nipples, in every outfits of maehwa.
Thanks for the feedback.
I just released a small update, removing the feature that automatically patches for the partcutdesc.xml, which was causing that problem.

aiiaan

Potential Patron
I just released a small update

Thanks for your continued work on this, BlackFireBR!
Just a quick bug report that selecting to just remove starters still leaves Tamer's starter gloves visible (really not gloves, but a wrist guard thing).
Of course, popping on Venecil Gloves which are just wrist bands is an okay look to get rid of that starter wrist guard. ;)

temp33

Potential Patron
EXNt6qJ.jpg

hey guys. I got a question.
I injected 'partcutdesc.xml' using BlackFireBR's another tool, Meta injector Reloaded.
just downloaded partcutdesc _UB_+_LB.zip file. and injected. that's all. I haven't omitted any line in the file.
but some outfits are already removed from partcutdesc.xml.

I guess the uploaded partcutdesc.xml file is based on the NA server.
I tried to extract partcutdesc.xml file from up-to-date KR Client.
but Black Desert Online File Extractor v1.1 program can't find partcutdesc.xml file.

anybody? knows which .pac file has partcutdesc.xml and any specific way to extract it?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
EXNt6qJ.jpg

I injected 'partcutdesc.xml' using BlackFireBR's another tool, Meta injector Reloaded.
just downloaded partcutdesc _UB_+_LB.zip file. and injected. that's all. I haven't omitted any line in the file.

but Black Desert Online File Extractor v1.1 program can't find partcutdesc.xml file.

anybody? knows which .pac file has partcutdesc.xml and any specific way to extract it?
I'm working on a fix for that, stay tuned.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
EXNt6qJ.jpg

Okay, I made a version of the partcutdesc that contains more than 6000 lines with all the .pac files of the game related to armor.
They are all placed in the right place this time, so you should have any clipping anymore, besides the ones caused by the lines you delete.

Download: partcutdesc_complete.zip

Here is how you use it:
For example, you want to remove parts of Sorceress Cartian Outfit (Awakening):

-----------------Sorceress Cartian Outfit
---------------------------
PAC File Name:
PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC (Obtained from this thread: Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations)

The outfit is formed by:
Upperbody : PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC
Lowerbody: PHW_00_LB_0043.PAC
Gloves: PHW_00_HAND_0043.PAC
Boots: PHW_00_FOOT_0043.PAC
Helmet: PHW_00_HEL_0043.PAC
Shoulder (Fur part): PHW_00_SHO_0043.PAC
Cloak(Arms fur): PHW_00_CLOAK_0043_P.PAC

(To find out which part forms each armor, download this partcombinationdesc.zip and take a look. (but don't inject it, otherwise your game will crash))

If you use the alpha channel method to remove the Uppderbody part for example (PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC ), you have to delete the line in your partcutdesc.xml
Code:
   <File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/9_upperbody/phw_00_ub_0043.pac</File>

Same goes for the other armor parts, if you removed part of the pants using the texture methid, you have to delete this line, from your partcutdesc.xml:
Code:
     <File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/10_lowerbody/phw_00_lb_0043.pac</File>

Last edited:

temp33

Potential Patron
Okay, I made a version of the partcutdesc that contains more than 6000 lines with all the .pac files of the game related to armor.
They are all placed in the right place this time, so you should have any clipping anymore, besides the ones caused by the lines you delete.

Here is how you use it:
For example, you want to remove parts of Sorceress Cartian Outifit (Awakening):

-----------------Sorceress Cartian Outifit
PAC File Name:
PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC (Obtained from this thread: Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations)

The outfit is formed by:

(To find out which part forms each armor, download this partcombinationdesc.zip and take a look. (but don't inject it, otherwise your game will crash))

If you use the alpha channel method to remove the Uppderbody part for example (PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC ), you have to delete the line in your partcutdesc.xml
Code:

Same goes for the other armor parts, if you removed part of the pants using the texture methid, you have to delete this line, from your partcutdesc.xml:
Code:

thanks bro! I always say you're the miracle.

temp33

Potential Patron

Here is how you use it:
For example, you want to remove parts of Sorceress Cartian Outifit (Awakening):

-----------------Sorceress Cartian Outifit
PAC File Name:

The outfit is formed by:

Code:

Code:

mydpH2R.jpg

before

49NuqNJ.jpg

after (with new uploaded file)

just tried your new uploaded file. and i'm sure it's the original file from the client. it works very well :D
now I begin to selectively remove some lines in the file. thank you again blackfireBR!

Nailmail

Potential Patron
Hey folks, just got a new pc and installed the latest version of resorepless mod. The only option which seems to be bugged for me is the "Stockings - Remove starters", just like how it was on my old pc, but this time I didn't change any other data. It removes all stockings, even the shop ones which should be visible. I don't know now, is this a known bug or is it just me again? Appreciate some help! :)

MadDogHoek

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anyone could help. I'm trying to get the Karlstein Robe textures, but every time i try, no matter what version I type in, I get an error that it can't extract those textures.

QQUWXwN.jpg

Anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I was wondering if anyone could help. I'm trying to get the Karlstein Robe textures, but every time i try, no matter what version I type in, I get an error that it can't extract those textures.

QQUWXwN.jpg

Anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks.
It will be pointless extracting that texture since you won't be able to make the game recognize your modified texture.
This message happens when the file you are trying to extract is part of the 8000 files (<2% of the total files) which hashes are not present in the pad00000.meta file and can't be patched using any of my tools.
There is nothing it can be done for those files, trust me, I really tried :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.